Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is wrong with rash . Her vocabulary is very limited , all she knows is spooky, cosy, scrummy . She’s put Googly eyes on sausages. Her kids are teenagers, not 3! Honestly, the woman is a fruitloop , I think she’s had a very sheltered , tormented childhood so she’s living it out now
just think Tanya does it just for her and her H2B (🤢)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Can’t cope with these two. What woman in her right mind puts bleeping dairylea on their pasta.
Jesus she calls him a man, he is a pathetic little runt who is so bitched whipped. How anyone can look at their man with anything but disgust when he describes bleeping pasta with dairylea on cute!
No wonder they are always together. No self respecting person would want to spend time with either of them. Oh hold on….. Trasha 🙄

Reactions: 10
didn’t realise they were dairylee strips! Wonder how many she used. The calorie count must be through the roof 🥴

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
How Can a dinner be scary? Unless you’re trapped in a wood, blair witch style, how can some tit looking beef be scary? They’re bleeping nuts. Honest to god, their families must be so blind to it all. My husband would sodding divorce me.
Why is Tan ‘sorry not sorry’? What does that even mean? It makes no sense. Why is she trying to apologise for posting about some crappy vodka? She knows she is nuts so makes an attempt to apologise, some how.

Reactions: 12
So Trash had ‘spooky’ crackers with her dinner? bleeping headcase. And what is the deal with her radiator in that pic? Looks like she’s tried and failed to photoshop is out 🤣. Also whoever suggested she has a drink problem has my vote…that blurry moon pic would only have been posted by a pisshead 🤣
Oh yeah well spotted 😂 what a plant pot. Almost as bad as Tan with those filters she puts on Taco

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So Trash had ‘spooky’ crackers with her dinner? bleeping headcase. And what is the deal with her radiator in that pic? Looks like she’s tried and failed to photoshop is out 🤣. Also whoever suggested she has a drink problem has my vote…that blurry moon pic would only have been posted by a pisshead 🤣
I think it’s those awful chair covers she has on, her fairly decent oak chairs. The ones that probably give you an electric shock!
As for the moon photo, thanks for that Trahsa, I didn’t walk my dogs last night so I didn’t get to see it 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s those awful chair covers she has on, her fairy decent oak chairs. The ones that probably give you an electric shock!
As for the moon photo, thanks for that Trahsa, I didn’t walk my dogs last night so I didn’t get to see it 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️
Ahhh yes, mystery solved. They are truly vile and look dirty 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahhh yes, mystery solved. They are truly vile and look dirty 🤮
Ohhh yeah there they are. I have some chair covers, I hate them but I have small children who like to wipe their bbq sauce stained fingers over my leather chairs that cost a small fortune. She, on the other hand, has teenagers and buys cheap tat. She has not excuse for them.

I’ve just took my kid to nursery wearing his Halloween costume, this is the start of a couple of different outings we have planned over the next week or so but I’m honestly feeling like Halloween should be over and done with thanks to Twit and twit!

Does Tash get permission before posting her clients houses on her page
I do wonder where she gets her clients from. All the houses she cleans are beautiful huge country homes. She doesn’t seem to advertise her services or anything

How many times can 🗑 say Friday in one post?
I so want to comment on her post ‘Friday Friday Friday x1000’ 😂😂 she’s a tit, she does duck all to be able to be in the club of celebrating the end of the working week.

Ooo Tattlers I’m having a Chinese takeaway, I’m going to write a racial slur on the carrier bag, put my chops sticks pointing up in my food and photograph is 3000 times for the gram. tash an Tan style!! Hope you’re proud tattlers. (Jokes obvs, I don’t do racism, I can’t be arses showing people what I eat and I just want my snap as soon as I see it because I’m errr normal 😂)

Reactions: 9
I so want to comment on her post ‘Friday Friday Friday x1000’ 😂😂 she’s a tit, she does duck all to be able to be in the club of celebrating the end of the working week.

Ooo Tattlers I’m having a Chinese takeaway, I’m going to write a racial slur on the carrier bag, put my chops sticks pointing up in my food and photograph is 3000 times for the gram. tash an Tan style!! Hope you’re proud tattlers. (Jokes obvs, I don’t do racism, I can’t be arses showing people what I eat and I just want my snap as soon as I see it because I’m errr normal 😂)
I was going to have Chinese tonight too but that would be two takeaways in one week, but I rarely have a takeaway. duck it, I’ll having a Chinese.
But damn I don’t have any brown paper bags to write on, or have any Chinese lanterns. I’ll just do what I normally do and put on a plate! No fuss, sorry lovelies can’t share a photo. I’m not a bleep. And I can’t share the photo of the beer I’ll be having either. Sadly not a Chinese beer. Just a corona.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m having fish and chips! Might get a large cod AND a large saveloy like trash. Then I’ll put it on a tray with a glass of wine taking a photo of the tv saying “dinner on laps tonight”

duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m having fish and chips! Might get a large cod AND a large saveloy like trash. Then I’ll put it on a tray with a glass of wine taking a photo of the tv saying “dinner on laps tonight”

duck off.
Don't forget to put it in a kids bucket 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.