Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do either of these two have their own ideas? Tan watched ghostbusters last night so of course Tash watches the female one today but watched two last week in her #spookyghostie week

Reactions: 7
Do either of these two have their own ideas? Tan watched ghostbusters last night so of course Tash watches the female one today but watched two last week in her #spookyghostie week
With the Boo cup that Tanya used to make her pies last night 🥱

Reactions: 1
Jesus, 🦧‘s Emma Bridgewater trays are making their way around the house in every photo, aren’t they?! 🥱 😴

• Haha
A separate Mac n cheese because her daughter didn’t want olives? I’m sure it was so difficult to pick off those 2 olive slices 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Those candy eyes are really making the rounds this year aren’t they? She’s rolled them out nearly every day this #spookyseason. Bet they’re riddled! 😂🤣

View attachment 815062
It’s probably been said before but this looks like the most uninviting uncomfortable bed/room I’ve ever seen! Prison beds look more comfortable 😳
I am convinced there is no actual duvet in that duvet cover its too flat. You could literally bounce coins on that bed and they would fly high.

Just think this is where the magic happens :sick:🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ah I am over Halloween and it ain't even happened! These 2 suck the fun out of everything lol !
Just wait until 1st Nov when countdown to Christmas starts ....

• Heart
Tanzi saying The Mummy tomb of the dragon emperor was sooo good, it’s bloody awful!

Reactions: 1
Quiet on the tan and trash front, usually by now we’ve had so many Friday eve pictures and views from my work place snaps from trash! I’m getting worried, maybe they’ve finally been sectioned

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quiet on the tan and trash front, usually by now we’ve had so many Friday eve pictures and views from my work place snaps from trash! I’m getting worried, maybe they’ve finally been sectioned
They both should be sectioned after their awful looking meals tonight

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What the hell is wrong with rash . Her vocabulary is very limited , all she knows is spooky, cosy, scrummy . She’s put Googly eyes on sausages. Her kids are teenagers, not 3! Honestly, the woman is a fruitloop , I think she’s had a very sheltered , tormented childhood so she’s living it out now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.