Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes! They did go to Lidl or Aldi didn’t they as I seem to remember her reusing the drinks they bought last year and someone pointing out there was a good chance they were out of date 🤣🤣🤣
Ahh the good old days 😂😂

I couldn’t help myself - she has completely emasculated him and this picture was the icing on the cake 🤣🤣

I wonder if Trash bag was actually bright enough to consciously troll tattle with her Disney post 😆
I thought that but I think what happened was when when she was checking Tattle for the 50 time that day we remind her that she’d been to Euro Disney 😬

Hate those Witches fingers that they do year in, year out!
Me too, they’re so basic, my kid will be 3 next year & I can imagine they’ll be at his level about then.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s probably the only thing I admire about Trasha. She literally has skin thicker than a rhino. Whereas that ginger tosspot is absolutely obsessed by Tattle - I bet half the people on this thread are her 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I defo recall something, I’m sure tash was recording telling the kiddies and James told her to stop, sticks in my head for some reason 😂
They did the big Disney park tickets reveal in the car and recorded it. James was mortified obvs and she literally told him to look happy. The poor kid was all colours! 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Love the profile picture! I don’t think I will ever be able to un-see it. She makes him look like a proper
Cock Womble. Mind you he don’t help himself. With his amazing hunny posts! 😆

Thank God M&S have Tan helping keep them trading this Christmas. I have been getting my Christmas dinner from M&S for the last 20 odd years!
Didn’t the lying witch have it from F&M last year.
So it matched her hamper. Which we haven’t seen in a while. Bit like the hot tub…..
think it was HelloFresh :)
Her new F&M hamper was a Halloween one, the saddo

Reactions: 5
think it was HelloFresh :)
Her new F&M hamper was a Halloween one, the saddo
Ah that’s it. We never did see a delivery box did we?
So where is her Halloween hamper? Did it go back? Like most things she buys.

Reactions: 4
How are you meant to use that taco wrap with holes on it 🤷🏻‍♀️ What a waste of food just to
Make something look ‘creepy’. The mind boggles. I

Reactions: 6
I love that if you click on the hashtag “creepyconcarne” there are only seven posts and six of them are identical ones from Trash and Tran 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
I don’t live with my partner as he takes care of his elderly mother but if we did and I served something like that for just us he would have me at the Doctors quicker than I could use a shite and irrelevant hashtag. I’ll be doing stuff like this for my little one when he’s bigger if he’s interested but who has the time to fanny on for middle aged adults 🤯

Reactions: 6
“This week we are theming our dinners with our movies……” what a pair of sad bleeping bastards especially as they are going to bed to watch that chavtastic tv bed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just clicked on the ‘spooktastic’ hashtag. Omg! The packed lunch that Tan the saddo made for her daughters in October 2017 pops up . Jesus Christ if I made those for my 9 year old she’s go bananas at me for making her look so stupid in front of her friends.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Cue Tranzi frantically arranging a pretend night out with one of her imaginary friends at the pub showing only this poor persons hand (aka her daughter) #wedidntknow clasping their drink in utter desperation to escape! 🥱 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.