Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate someone to fanny around with my food the way Trash does. Yuck!

why does she act like she has a house of children under 5? She has two young adults who really couldn’t care less what’s on her spooky menu planner.

why doesn’t she just get a job it’s not like anyone is dependable on her being at home. Her excuses for being a lazy couch surfer have run out. Olivia and James are older. Wake up
I agree 👍 so much. The spooky faffing with food and menus would be suitable for children of primary school age!! I knew a very sweet foster mum ( nothing like Trash😂) who would create "spooky" meals for the children she was caring for. It was all done as naturally as possible and to make them happy. I wonder if Trash would be happy to share her menu with professional adults, her GP , children's teachers if they asked about her weekend 😂🤔

Wtf tash daughter calls her mummy isn’t she like 14
Way too older to say "mummy" at 14 unless you are very posh / upper class! Certainly not Trash fam !!😂

Reactions: 9
I agree 👍 so much. The spooky faffing with food and menus would be suitable for children of primary school age!! I knew a very sweet foster mum ( nothing like Trash😂) who would create "spooky" meals for the children she was caring for. It was all done as naturally as possible and to make them happy. I wonder if Trash would be happy to share her menu with professional adults, her GP , children's teachers if they asked about her weekend 😂🤔

Way too older to say "mummy" at 14 unless you are very posh / upper class! Certainly not Trash fam !!😂
My 11 year old would NOT say mummy never mind a 14 year old 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t it their German trip when they drove, didn’t realise it would take a almost full day to do so and so only had an hour or two at their destination and a Maccy D’s in the car?!? 😂😂😂
Yes! And Tasha hanging out of the window to take pictures of the customs men at the ferry 😂 Sure they went to Aldi too!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like there was a similar trip to Disney land Paris ? Like a massive set up for the gram reveal , that didn’t really work and they ended up only going for the day in the car ? Orrrrr I’m completely making that up, which isn’t worrying !!!

Surly Tan and H2B relationship cannot be healthy they are together all the time, work, home, lunch, nights/days out (mostly as it looks more and more likely she has no actual friends). Went home together for lunch today? Me and my other half work in different places so have at least 8 or so hours of our day away from each other which I like. What do they even talk about

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes! And Tasha hanging out of the window to take pictures of the customs men at the ferry 😂 Sure they went to Aldi too!
Remember when they went to Spain and had frankfurters on the bbq 😂

I feel like there was a similar trip to Disney land Paris ? Like a massive set up for the gram reveal , that didn’t really work and they ended up only going for the day in the car ? Orrrrr I’m completely making that up, which isn’t worrying !!!
I am thinking they slept in the car at some point, might be wrong though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I defo recall something, I’m sure tash was recording telling the kiddies and James told her to stop, sticks in my head for some reason 😂

• Sad
I defo recall something, I’m sure tash was recording telling the kiddies and James told her to stop, sticks in my head for some reason 😂
Yesssss !! Like in a cafe, or a table ….tash ! This is worrying that , I, a massive stranger knows this about your life !!!

Reactions: 5
Yes! When they went France on holiday they surprised the kiddies with tickets to be there one day. James was thrilled

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t remember it but now you’ve said it, it’s definitely rung a bell!

Remember when they went to Spain and had frankfurters on the bbq 😂
Oh my god yes that was the holiday her Insta got took down and she cried the full time. They are the clampets on tour 😂

Reactions: 2
Oh yes! They did go to Lidl or Aldi didn’t they as I seem to remember her reusing the drinks they bought last year and someone pointing out there was a good chance they were out of date 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surly Tan and H2B relationship cannot be healthy they are together all the time, work, home, lunch, nights/days out (mostly as it looks more and more likely she has no actual friends). Went home together for lunch today? Me and my other half work in different places so have at least 8 or so hours of our day away from each other which I like. What do they even talk about
My husband was home today.... I'm stíl WFH.... I had to go out 😂😂

• Haha
I’m sure it was on the ferry!
Love the profile picture! I don’t think I will ever be able to un-see it. She makes him look like a proper
Cock Womble. Mind you he don’t help himself. With his amazing hunny posts! 😆

Thank God M&S have Tan helping keep them trading this Christmas. I have been getting my Christmas dinner from M&S for the last 20 odd years!
Didn’t the lying witch have it from F&M last year.
So it matched her hamper. Which we haven’t seen in a while. Bit like the hot tub…..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love the profile picture! I don’t think I will ever be able to un-see it. She makes him look like a proper
Cock Womble. Mind you he don’t help himself. With his amazing hunny posts! 😆

Thank God M&S have Tan helping keep them trading this Christmas. I have been getting my Christmas dinner from M&S for the last 20 odd years!
Didn’t the lying witch have it from F&M last year.
So it matched her hamper. Which we haven’t seen in a while. Bit like the hot tub…..
I couldn’t help myself - she has completely emasculated him and this picture was the icing on the cake 🤣🤣

I wonder if Trash bag was actually bright enough to consciously troll tattle with her Disney post 😆

• Haha
Battle of the creepy con carne and mummy macs this week then. Twats 😂😂
All they do to Halloween their food up is add:
- puff pastry cut like cloth on a mummy
- black olives with a bit of red peeper stuffed in the hole for eyes
- ready rolled pastry on top of a pie mix with a face cut in the pastry like a pumpkin
- frankfurter sausages cut to look like fingers
- black spaghetti
#notspookyhun

Reactions: 10
All they do to Halloween their food up is add:
- puff pastry cut like cloth on a mummy
- black olives with a bit of red peeper stuffed in the hole for eyes
- ready rolled pastry on top of a pie mix with a face cut in the pastry like a pumpkin
- frankfurter sausages cut to look like fingers
- black spaghetti
#notspookyhun
Hate those Witches fingers that they do year in, year out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.