Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would hate someone to fanny around with my food the way Trash does. Yuck!

why does she act like she has a house of children under 5? She has two young adults who really couldn’t care less what’s on her spooky menu planner.

why doesn’t she just get a job it’s not like anyone is dependable on her being at home. Her excuses for being a lazy couch surfer have run out. Olivia and James are older. Wake up

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And there’s Tash pointing out that she’s been to Germany after Tanzi had a German guest. I can’t wait to see the duck up she makes of the Halloween Pinterest and Tan inspired menu.
Tan’s latest fad seems to be the new M&S posh food range, enjoy the mini orgasms that come with spunking loads of money and getting one up on Tash Tan. It won’t last long as we all know!

Reactions: 10
What a joke that Tan is posting about the Earthshot Prize, when she hardly does anything to reduce her carbon footprint!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
If I asked “mummy” if I could play my game on the big screen and the summond her to the sofa I’d of got a slipper could the back of the head 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If I asked “mummy” if I could play my game on the big screen and the summond her to the sofa I’d of got a slipper could the back of the head 😂
Same 😂😂 both slippers

Got to admit Trashas dinner looks pretty decent tonight, probably because it’s not displayed next to the dirty oven!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
8D3E22B9-41DB-4336-8396-134F0BFBC8E9.jpeg

It’s probably been said before but this looks like the most uninviting uncomfortable bed/room I’ve ever seen! Prison beds look more comfortable 😳

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought the photo was in black and white and the bedding was a pop of colour app or something. But no, her bedroom is that dull, bland and lifeless. It looks cold and unwelcoming. Matches Tan’s soul 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And there’s Tash pointing out that she’s been to Germany after Tanzi had a German guest. I can’t wait to see the duck up she makes of the Halloween Pinterest and Tan inspired menu.
Tan’s latest fad seems to be the new M&S posh food range, enjoy the mini orgasms that come with spunking loads of money and getting one up on Tash Tan. It won’t last long as we all know!
Wasn’t it their German trip when they drove, didn’t realise it would take a almost full day to do so and so only had an hour or two at their destination and a Maccy D’s in the car?!? 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Wasn’t it their German trip when they drove, didn’t realise it would take a almost full day to do so and so only had an hour or two at their destination and a Maccy D’s in the car?!? 😂😂😂
Everything this pair do is done in a rush and for the gram. They never take their time and enjoy things. It’s boom, posted, on to the next thing! More boring and mundane posts from them both this weekend!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.