Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking forward to the new series of "you" sad to see we've only just arrived at the wait for it 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surprised she waited until You was on Netflix. Thought she’d be illegally streaming it Somehow!? Also those spiders on the pizzas though! She does them every year but at least this year the majority of them have eight legs and not six like last year. 🤣😂🕷🕸 #shedidntknow

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surprised she waited until You was on Netflix. Thought she’d be illegally streaming it Somehow!? Also those spiders on the pizzas though! She does them every year but at least this year the majority of them have eight legs and not six like last year. 🤣😂🕷🕸 #shedidntknow
Some of them have no legs at all 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Christ she even has to have the TV on in the background while they play a game 🙄 do you think maybe she’s afraid to be alone with her thoughts so just has to fill her world with inane tv alllll the time?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stand corrected the spiders do in fact only have six legs. Has she used last years pics? Has she learnt nothing? 🕷🕸

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Tanya recycling the same old Wave of Light picture & message. Shows she does it just for insta attention in my opinion. And I don’t say that lightly as someone who has experienced such a loss myself.

Reactions: 18
Halloween is still 2 weeks away! Yet nearly everything 🗑 is posting is to do with it! I just don’t understand why!?

Reactions: 9
Tanya recycling the same old Wave of Light picture & message. Shows she does it just for insta attention in my opinion. And I don’t say that lightly as someone who has experienced such a loss myself.
Agreed.

Christ she even has to have the TV on in the background while they play a game 🙄 do you think maybe she’s afraid to be alone with her thoughts so just has to fill her world with inane tv alllll the time?!
I’m not sure she has any thoughts to be honest 😬

• Haha
Spooky crossiants this morning in Tash household, reckons the boys will come down when they smell them probably not they will be sick of all your spooky shite by now who puts eyes on a crossiant?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t imagine there is much smell coming from last years spooky croissants if using last years pic 🤣 hopefully the “boys” will bugger off to the cafe if they have any sense!

That bloody word SPOOKY, it’s driving me insane! When is October over? Soon we will be onto CRIMBO, argh 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t imagine there is much smell coming from last years spooky croissants if using last years pic 🤣 hopefully the “boys” will bugger off to the cafe if they have any sense!

That bloody word SPOOKY, it’s driving me insane! When is October over? Soon we will be onto CRIMBO, argh 🤪
But after Halloween it’ll be all “festive” “cosy” and “griswolds Christmas vacation” 🙄😂

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
They could reuse pictures every time tbh, their lives are just an endless year long cycle

Reactions: 13
It’s this dumb twit reusing photos this morning. Why bother? Just say you had some shreddies and duck off

Someone beat me to it. Who left this comment? Cracking up
All for an image (though god know what image she’s trying to portray!) and validation. How sad. She’s so full of sh*t. Totally tragic that she feels she has to lie about making spooky croissants!
Both of them need to give their heads a wobble. I’d say they’re acting like children but even children don’t get this excited about Halloween. Don’t they ever think that they’re doing all this at nearly fifty years old?! Pathetic.

Can't believe I spelt croissant wrong twice 🤦‍♀️ getting as bad as Tasha. I see it was her favourite child Liv that made the spooky pizzas last night why do some of the spiders just have no legs at all? They have enough spider props with 8 legs and can't get it right

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.