Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s even sadder is Trasha admits her and Onslow are alone.
As for the filter head, no filter will ever make your boat race look decent. When you’re ugly inside and it shows.
It’s 2 weeks til Halloween and these idiots are like dogs on heat! It’s hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s even sadder is Trasha admits her and Onslow are alone.
As for the filter head, no filter will ever make your boat race look decent. When you’re ugly inside and it shows.
It’s 2 weeks til Halloween and these idiots are like dogs on heat! It’s hilarious.
Dogs on heat has killed me 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s actually embarrassing to wash 🗑 it’s like she’s having some kind of midlife crisis! She seems so much worse this year. Constant spookiness and all the crap food and movies. I see her tv more than I see my own! Clearly stacking on the winter warmer weight as she’s completely lost it on her diet snd walking.
As for taco. F**k me. He’s one of the ugliest men I’ve ever seen. Always looks so tired. There’s no spark in his eye either, I mean he’s probably
Had it beaten out of him. Bless him. If I put a filter of lashes and winged eye liner on my husband I don’t think he’d want me to post it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tasha is literally having a mental episode isn’t she! I don’t think she can cope with the fact she has no kiddies anymore! No offence but foster? Adopt? A less fortunate child would love that cringe fest! Although they’d probably say no when they find out she has the brain age of a 10 year old hehe

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tasha is literally having a mental episode isn’t she! I don’t think she can cope with the fact she has no kiddies anymore! No offence but foster? Adopt? A less fortunate child would love that cringe fest! Although they’d probably say no when they find out she has the brain age of a 10 year old hehe
That’s seriously insulting to ten year olds 🤣. I’ve known children under five who are far more educated and erudite than Trash bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now Tan has her stupid spooky week menu planner up, don't know why she bothers never sticks to it. I couldn't be arsed doing all these themed meals for just me and my partner and I certainly wouldn't do it if I had kiddies at Tash age.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Now Tan has her stupid spooky week menu planner up, don't know why she bothers never sticks to it. I couldn't be arsed doing all these themed meals for just me and my partner and I certainly wouldn't do it if I had kiddies at Tash age.
Me neither, and if I worked "50 hours" a week it's the last thing I would be doing.

• Heart
That croissant picture is not hers, her worktops are black!!

Maybe Tasha just needs a job !
They recently updated their kitchen in an easy cheap as chips way. I think they used vinyl to cover the worktops? I’m not 100% sure

They recently updated their kitchen in an easy cheap as chips way. I think they used vinyl to cover the worktops? I’m not 100% sure
Yeah she was so proud of how tit she made it look, she also had that island thing. Either way she is bullshitting yet again.
Those croissants looks disgusting 🤮

Did tanzi put the lashes and eyeliner filter on taco to distract us from whatever the duck she was wearing on her head

• Haha
I can’t get that image of Taco with the filter out of my head 🤣 what on earth possessed her to post that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t get that image of Taco with the filter out of my head 🤣 what on earth possessed her to post that.
He still doesn’t even look half decent with a filter that takes 20 years off and gives a full Mac makeover 😬

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.