Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I see the manky chip fat soaked EAT letters are being displayed loud and proud 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
The hidden ????? message from ’“morning Natasha” Anita’, probably alludes to soggy cornflakes cos the festive cornflake box is from last year and Tash probably flatpacked it away with her Christmas stuff and has dragged it out again to use this year! Bit like the mythical wine bottles that never get opened and Tanya’s posh ketchup that’s most likely topped up with Heinz tomato sauce. 🙄 Atleast Tanya’s holding out for Christmas which I respect as it’s still only EARLY NOVEMBER! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The hidden ????? message from ’“morning Natasha” Anita’, probably alludes to soggy cornflakes cos the festive cornflake box is from last year and Tash probably flatpacked it away with her Christmas stuff and has dragged it out again to use this year! Bit like the mythical wine bottles that never get opened and Tanya’s posh ketchup that’s most likely topped up with Heinz tomato sauce. 🙄 Atleast Tanya’s holding out for Christmas which I respect as it’s still only EARLY NOVEMBER! 😆
No way!! Who keeps a box of cornflakes just to post a photo on the gram!
The fact she calls herself Mrs Christmas is a joke, Mrs chav-tastic more like!!!

Reactions: 9
Who on earth thinks a photo of a reusable shopping bag is a suitable tribute for Remembrance Day? Jeeeeysus.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Who on earth thinks a photo of a reusable shopping bag is a suitable tribute for Remembrance Day? Jeeeeysus.
She’s used that photo before, last year or the year before that.

She probably didn’t even know it was Armistice day until she saw other people’s posts!

2018 she used it!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s used that photo before, last year or the year before that.

She probably didn’t even know it was Armistice day until she saw other people’s posts!

2018 she used it!
Why bother to say anything if you were just gonna use an old pic? They’re both so bloody disrespectful, no care for the sacrifices made and are still being made for our country or the sacrifices future generations will have to make if we don’t help our planet now.
It pisses me off just how little they care about anything but an app on a phone and getting one over on each other!

Reactions: 11
Why bother to say anything if you were just gonna use an old pic? They’re both so bloody disrespectful, no care for the sacrifices made and are still being made for our country or the sacrifices future generations will have to make if we don’t help our planet now.
It pisses me off just how little they care about anything but an app on a phone and getting one over on each other!
Also it’s not just about WW1 it is all wars , so disrespectful

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You know Tan has reused the photo as her props aren’t on an Emma Bridgewater chopping board!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See Elf has tit all over Tashs kitchen now 🙄 I hardly believe her son is now signing along with them he's probably circling the days on the calendar for his escape.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The woman has clearly got severe mental health issues. To live your life like this has got to be down to some sort of trauma.

her kitchen looks like a pile of cheap tit. It’s not classy at all. It’s all Mis-matched colours and clutter. It’s almost a month and a half till Xmas day.

Reactions: 10
Oooo I wonder which one will watch the Holiday first 😂

Tash baffles me, bloody Christmas has thrown up in her shed already. Bloody hell, ruins everything for everyone because she’s got to get there first. It’s pissing me off that we can’t get Remembrance Sunday out of the way without having to
See sodding fairy lights and fake trees every where. A city not far from me is having its lights switch on Saturday… their remembrance parade is the following day. Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.