Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arseholes, pure arseholes.
Pooh sticks, I don’t even know what that bleeping is but I’m 38 not 3.
Tanzi with the tit looking table and bragging about a Big Mac and a trip to a posh cinema 🤢
Tasha has obviously got a new credit card but even if she has the money it doesn’t buy any class - she’s now just buying expensive shite rather than cheap shite!

Reactions: 12
Tanzi with the tit looking table and bragging about a Big Mac and a trip to a posh cinema 🤢
Tasha has obviously got a new credit card but even if she has the money it doesn’t buy any class - she’s now just buying expensive shite rather than cheap shite!
White company candle but can’t replace her crappy grout or clean her hob. Absolute idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Pooh sticks is throwing twigs/branches into a running stream and following it to see who wins. We did it when we were kids 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Pooh sticks is when you throw sticks into water under a bridge and whoever stick goes to the other side of the bridge first is the winner.. Used to play it when I was maybe 5 not in my 50s like these two

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ooo are one of these idiots going to pooh bridge?? I might be going this weekend....taking my 3 year old and 1 year old though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m betting T&T , dumb and dumber will have something Winnie the Pooh on 😉😂😂😂😂😂

Or they’ll be wearing their Insta famous T-shirts 😆🙄

• Haha
Since Tan posted about going to the cinema 11 hours ago only 69 people have liked it no ones commented!

The hashtags she’s used #moviebuff #supercomfyseats #footstools 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Since Tan posted about going to the cinema 11 hours ago only 69 people have liked it no ones commented!

She should have used #imacunt . Would have gotten more likes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Did she even go tho? weird there’s no photos in the cinema yet she takes one of what she’s watching on her tv every night!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Did she even go tho? weird there’s no photos in the cinema yet she takes one if watch she’s watching on her tv every night!
When referring to the cinema or films why does she turn American?? Movies!! It's called a film in the UK!! I am set up for the day however seeing the gonks in her local " drugstore". It's a hardware shop or possibly ironmongers you stupid cow!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Pooh sticks is throwing twigs/branches into a running stream and following it to see who wins. We did it when we were kids 😂
Pooh sticks is when you throw sticks into water under a bridge and whoever stick goes to the other side of the bridge first is the winner.. Used to play it when I was maybe 5 not in my 50s like these two
Thanks guys, I’ve learned something today, sounds like something my 2 year old might like, once he stops trying to jump into every body of water we see I might give it a go 😂

Reactions: 5
Did she even go tho? weird there’s no photos in the cinema yet she takes one of what she’s watching on her tv every night!
I’m wondering the same thing, and she didn’t announce it days in advance like she usually does! Bet it was her daughters that went without her.

Reactions: 4
Tash week is so predictable, Monday is 'busy' then a movie, Tuesday 'cracking on with jobs', movie then bake off, hump day, Thursday more movies, FriYAY car will be at the garage, more cracking on. Weekend brunch at 12, garden centre trip, Christmas tit, movies and treaties

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tash week is so predictable, Monday is 'busy' then a movie, Tuesday 'cracking on with jobs', movie then bake off, hump day, Thursday more movies, FriYAY car will be at the garage, more cracking on. Weekend brunch at 12, garden centre trip, Christmas tit, movies and treaties
And on top of all that, trying to fit in taking her son to the dentist. Don’t know how she does it all 🤣.
She also never mentions her ‘admin’ anymore either - obviously reads here.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m wondering the same thing, and she didn’t announce it days in advance like she usually does! Bet it was her daughters that went without her.
She's probably watched it on her fire stick but won't let on knowing tasha gets slated for streaming films on hers, on here.... but it's Tanya we are talking about. She still needs to show that she seen it first regardless so imaginary trip to the cinema it is 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.