Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha will be camped outside her nearest McDonald's the night before just to make sure she's first
She will say she tasted it in April because her neighbours dead aunties vet knows the CEO of the Golden Arches and she was selected to try it first. #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tasha is stressing me out with all this Christmas shite, I could understand people being early last year as it was so awful with lockdowns but there is still 7 whole weeks before it, whoever said she’ll have the tree down early is 100% 👌🏻. Them yellow cushions will be out by 1st January 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’ll be eating al fresco by Valentine’s Day 🤦🏼‍♀️

Or she’ll be in the hot tub for steak and blow job day 🤮😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Early Xmas presents! I mean come on. If it was tickets for a show or something that won’t keep but a wok! 😂😂
And will someone tell her the plural of curry is ‘curries’, not ‘curry’s’. She’d have been better spending the money on a dictionary or a book to improve her grammar instead. 🙄. Her captions in general barely make any sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s wrong with just saying “you know what I fancied buying a wok to try out some new dishes” no, it has to be a gift, a bloody early Christmas one, why? I wouldn’t call that a gift, it’s a bog standard cooking implement 🙄

Next she’ll be telling us she’s got the Turkey in the oven before the tree is even brought…Argh!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trash has already ruined Christmas....not even December yet !
Part of the joy of Christmas is the excitement the few days before Christmas day. These 2 must be so bored of life...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Early Xmas presents! I mean come on. If it was tickets for a show or something that won’t keep but a wok! 😂😂
That hob :sick: - honestly it's not even a 5 minute job to clean it and polish it. Looks like it been wiped with a manky greasy cloth.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I'm actually close to unfollowing bloody bored of it all already

£30 for that wok and £20odd for that book £50 just thrown away on shite they probably don't need

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
If some bleep bought me a wok for a Christmas present early or otherwise I would use it to pan their head in

• Haha
That hob :sick: - honestly it's not even a 5 minute job to clean it and polish it. Looks like it been wiped with a manky greasy cloth.
Thought she was a cleaner!! You’d think she’d keep her own home clean

Reactions: 6
I’m confused… isn’t a wok used for cooking Chinese food, not Indian? So… why he she bought a wok to make curry in, especially a biriani 😂🤔

• Haha
Has anyone had a browse on the bloody hamsters insta page? The captions make me bleeping weak 😭😭😭 if you have 5 minutes spare then go and look you won’t regret it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone had a browse on the bloody hamsters insta page? The captions make me bleeping weak 😭😭😭 if you have 5 minutes spare then go and look you won’t regret it
I assume its not Tash writing them as they are actually fairly structured and there is a few words I don't think she knows

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.