Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman has clearly got severe mental health issues. To live your life like this has got to be down to some sort of trauma.

her kitchen looks like a pile of cheap tit. It’s not classy at all. It’s all Mis-matched colours and clutter. It’s almost a month and a half till Xmas day.
That awful blind offends my eyes!!!!

Tanya is such a bleep, her remembrance posts are about spending money. I know the money goes to an amazing charity. But we predicted she would do this. She really has pissed me off. She has no bleeping clue. But I feel she is look at what I have, duck off. I bet she had the tacky remembrance pizza for her dinner. bleep!!

The fact she bleeping hashtags it pisses me off! 😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I must have gone to a really rough school but if my Mam had posted publicly that I was dancing around the kitchen singing to Christmas songs at 13 or 14 years old I’d have got the piss took right out of me!

That bag is absolutely horrific, you couldn’t pay me to carry that monstrosity about. Has anyone seen Tanzi’s dogs lately? That ‘fur’ looks like a mash up of both of them 🤢

Reactions: 11
The fact the lids on her crappy tea coffee and sugar canisters don’t fit properly, would make me throw them out.

Reactions: 8
BBC1EB35-FF22-4282-BACA-4624BE242B13.jpeg

And Tan posts what is hopefully a new picture but can’t manage to spell Armistice correctly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Wonder if H2B gets a round of applause and a star on his good boy chart when he cooks tea? 'he smashed it' he cooked chicken and rice with no doubt a packet Salt&pepper mix hardly rocket science

Wonder if H2B gets a round of applause and a star on his good boy chart when he cooks tea? 'he smashed it' he cooked chicken and rice with no doubt a packet Salt&pepper mix hardly rocket science
Maybe he gets to walk around the garden without his chains on. 🙄 what food isn’t their favourites.
I wonder if her daughter ever thinks when am I going to have time alone with my mum?

McDonald’s festive menu is back on the 17th November, which one will be first?

• Haha
What. The. duck. That bathroom is making me feel dizzy!
She has such a small life, she needs to clutter it in every way that she can

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Tasha is stressing me out with all this Christmas shite, I could understand people being early last year as it was so awful with lockdowns but there is still 7 whole weeks before it, whoever said she’ll have the tree down early is 100% 👌🏻. Them yellow cushions will be out by 1st January 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if I'm just very minimal because her whole house to me looks messy because there so much crammed everywhere that would stress me out

Reactions: 13
I wonder if I'm just very minimal because her whole house to me looks messy because there so much crammed everywhere that would stress me out
I’m very minimal too...all that clutter would drive me insane and not only that it’s just more tit to dust!!

Reactions: 4
Do you know what the Christmas things is stressing me out lol. I haven’t done any Christmas shopping but then I realised there are still 7 shopping weeks. 😂😂

• Heart
I have the bare minimum on worktops etc I bloody hate clutter! I even debated whether I needed a toaster cause I hated it on the side 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.