Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh that was a good day, they both 1000% read here but they must have agreed to not retaliate. I think Onslow will have forbid Tasha as when they come on some personal stuff always comes out and we know being the little wifey she complies. Tanzi I actually think likes the attention, I think she’s one of these that thinks it’s better to be talked about than ignored and she’s actually deluded enough to believe that we’re jealous of her 🤢
I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, the only thing I’m jealous of if Tasha’s metabolism!
I’m also 1000% sure that Tanzi (and maybe Tash) have Tattle accounts and Tattle about the likes of Sally Potts et al. They are definitely the type to back stab others but hate it done to them. I think I’m only envious of Tash’s ability to live a slow paced life, I need to take a leaf out of her book and watch a channel 5 movie. Oh yeah i can’t because Unlike her, I have full time job, housework, actual small children and not teens, a dog and a husband! Ah maybe in 20 years when they’re all grown up!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m also 1000% sure that Tanzi (and maybe Tash) have Tattle accounts and Tattle about the likes of Sally Potts et al. They are definitely the type to back stab others but hate it done to them. I think I’m only envious of Tash’s ability to live a slow paced life, I need to take a leaf out of her book and watch a channel 5 movie. Oh yeah i can’t because Unlike her, I have full time job, housework, actual small children and not teens, a dog and a husband! Ah maybe in 20 years when they’re all grown up!
I never thought of them Tattling about other people but of course they are, you’re spot on, I can imagine Tanzi is vicious and actually is jealous of people.
I keep thinking that too, imagine having that much spare time but I honestly think most people would find something to fill their time rather than 50 films a week.

Can anyone remember when Tan came on here having a go because tattlers were saying how stupid she was for getting a real tree in November. We haven’t heard from Tan in a while…
Yeah Tanya loves the haters. And someone came on calling me out once, probably Tan again under a false name. Tan defo read here, Trasha probably can’t spell Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Doesnt Tan post a random thing in her stories about nasty ladies after she's read on here? She's not done that for awhile.

Also no menu board from Tash this week however will I go on

Reactions: 4
I'm a bit jealous of her lifestyle too. Imagine having so few responsibilities that you can solely focus on films, decorations, food planning etc. I can't say I'd hate it. Having the time and money to live such a relaxed daily life. But I'd always feel guilty or in debt to my partner

Yeah Tanya loves the haters. And someone came on calling me out once, probably Tan again under a false name. Tan defo read here, Trasha probably can’t spell Tattle.
Wasn’t she on here encouraging people to talk about Tasha instead? Such a vile woman

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is why doesn’t she do a party? If she loves Halloween then surely she would have a party? She has enough Tat for decoration!
But instead she leaves a half full bowl of sweets and fucks off out!
My kids are older but I decorated and had loads of kids knock. My husband hates it, he did when mine where younger but we have a lot of families near us. It’s great because the whole neighbourhood gets involved. Yet I have never heard of a fireworks display on Halloween? That’s next week.
Mind you we did used to have fireworks after our parties. I love seeing the kids dressed up, but not looking forward to them all being hyped up today! 😆
Trasha is so fake. As for Tan, when did she eat all that M&S food she paid nearly £50 for?
Can't believe she bought all that food and didn't even cook it for Halloween. What a waste of money, its always a different meal or takeaway every night. No leftovers or just something simple. She obviously just wanted to buy it because Trasha had. Even she bought more food than 4 people needed just to post it on the gram. And they both just seem to be getting worse.
Trasha can spend loads of money on m&so food for a picture but then can't even get some decent treats for any trick or treaters 🙄

Reactions: 7
So more EB, but what’s really sad is it’s for her Christmas table and she only has two plates!!
Yet she has a set of 6 place-cards. Surly you will know where you will sit and where dickless Del will sit? 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe the lack of fruit and vegetables in Tan’s diet and the amount of processed meat/crap in this week’s menu?! Mind boggling

Reactions: 8
Can't wait for battle of the pinwheel sausages for bonfire night, well Thursday for Tan to get in there before Tash.

I don't know what it is but even Tashs bath seems cluttered to me

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Isn’t tan feeding her kids at Christmas or do they need to use paper plates

I’m bored of Christmas shite from them already, it’s just more shite consumerism and pissing contests about who can spend the most money on absolute bollocks. I like most families, am having to tighten my belt a little this year but it’s making me think more about what Christmas actually means and it’s also better for our planet.
When we leave this world our resting places will all look the same what matters is the memories and feelings we’ve left to our loved ones, I wish T&T would remember that. No one’s gonna be thinking about Emma Bridgewater plates or Christmas themed Nutella on their deathbeds!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m bored of Christmas shite from them already, it’s just more shite consumerism and pissing contests about who can spend the most money on absolute bollocks. I like most families, am having to tighten my belt a little this year but it’s making me think more about what Christmas actually means and it’s also better for our planet.
When we leave this world our resting places will all look the same what matters is the memories and feelings we’ve left to our loved ones, I wish T&T would remember that. No one’s gonna be thinking about Emma Bridgewater plates or Christmas themed Nutella on their deathbeds!
You are 100% correct- I love this x

• Heart
Tash fancied a new I watch, she didn’t need a new one, in fact she didn’t need one full stop. Tash and Tan are everything that is wrong with our planet. The climate change, the poverty. I could weep every time I leave work thinking about the children Who have left my classroom to go home to nothing and no one. Instead of buying that new watch, how nice would it have been to donate the money to the local food bank, or the local school or the local youth club. But no, Tash must have the latest gadget to show off and Tan must get the latest piece of crappy EB to snap for the gram and be shoved in her groaning cupboard. Cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Trash bragging about her new watch actually made me so embarrassed for her. She's like a teenager, if It was olivia bragging on her social media, I get it, you're 14 and like to show off. Come on trash, you're like 50, no one, and I mean no one cares about your new watch, at all! Or you sorting out your pics, or faces, or the fact that you can go swimming. When on earth will she grow up. Its so cringe. A Facebook memory of mine came up a couple of month ago from 10 years ago, when I was 27 and I'd posted my new iPhone. I cringed inside out at how pathetic I thought I was back then, and here trash is still bragging away.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.