Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Trash as been kidnapped by some spoooooooky monsters 😱
#sooooospooky#spookyseason

• Haha
Reactions: 10
WHY DOES SHE SET THE TABLE FOR 4 PEOPLE WHEN THERES ONLY THE 2 OF THEM THERE?!

Reactions: 11
So once again tash bigs up Halloween for weeks then fucks off out! Prob didn’t bother leaving anything for trick or treaters that would mean she had to save some treaties instead of shovelling them all down her fat throat.

Reactions: 12
That’s one stingy bowl of treaties Tash, greedy cow. Makes a big song and dance out of Halloween for months and then it comes to the big day and does duck for it and shoves a handful of sweets out for the kids. 🙄🙄 every year she does exactly the same

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is why doesn’t she do a party? If she loves Halloween then surely she would have a party? She has enough Tat for decoration!
But instead she leaves a half full bowl of sweets and fucks off out!
My kids are older but I decorated and had loads of kids knock. My husband hates it, he did when mine where younger but we have a lot of families near us. It’s great because the whole neighbourhood gets involved. Yet I have never heard of a fireworks display on Halloween? That’s next week.
Mind you we did used to have fireworks after our parties. I love seeing the kids dressed up, but not looking forward to them all being hyped up today! 😆
Trasha is so fake. As for Tan, when did she eat all that M&S food she paid nearly £50 for?

Reactions: 11
Trash saying her son has gone to see the new Scream film but it’s not out until January… 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It absolutely lashed it down here; the weather sounded similar in Tash’s morning Insta post, so wouldn’t those meagre “sweeties” and the pumpkin holder have been absolutely drenched and filled with rain by the time the kids came round?

I know Tash often comes out better than Tan, but I think she’s a real selfish piece of work, only interested in what she can get her mitts on with absolutely zero thought for anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Trash saying her son has gone to see the new Scream film but it’s not out until January… 🤥
That’s probably what he told her. He’s probably out with girls or drinking cheap alcohol in a park 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The saddest thing is the fact she’s not even been out and bought a tub of sweets for kids to help themselves too. She’s got loads of random shite and they’ve probably not eaten over the last few weeks and chucked it in a bowl. Random celebrations? Probs from last Christmas. Stingey witch and she looked horrendous last night. Like everyone has said she makes such a big deal about Halloween and bugger off out.
Today I’m thinking the “hot chocolate station@ will be set up. With some of those hideous Poundland gonks put out.

Attachments

So on the 16th of October in Hailsham there was a parade and fireworks display? Yet Tan was on her spooky walk around Brighton!
Why wouldn’t you support something local?
Her neighbour went, (she has the most beautiful account) and seems such a lovely lady.
She never mentioned it, surly you would go to something local? And isn’t Tan insta famous 😆

So on the 16th of October in Hailsham there was a parade and fireworks display? Yet Tan was on her spooky walk around Brighton!
Her neighbour went, (she has the most beautiful account) and seems such a lovely lady.
She never mentioned it, surly you would go to something local? And isn’t Tan insta famous 😆
The only people Tan is famous with are her parents. Her mum is the only one who ever comments on her FABULOUS Facebook posts!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The only people Tan is famous with are her parents. Her mum is the only one who ever comments on her FABULOUS Facebook posts!!
Mind you she probably writes all the comments herself, she does on her Instagram 😆😆😆

Reactions: 6
She rarely supports local things or does that much locally. She pays a lot of money to go to places, where she hopes by tagging companies etc she’s going to get a freebie as she believes she’s a BIG Influencer!

These 2 are getting more and more boring with every passing day!

• Heart
Tasha doesn't like Halloween ... hence why she did nothing for it! She loves buying the rubbish, the themed food etc. But by the 31st she's over it.
I love Halloween ... but I've had a few decorations up for a week or so and then on Saturday I took my kids to the local 'pumpkin path', our little town does a little event with local businesses, you collect the letters on the pumpkins, lots of sweets to be collected. The kids loved dressing up and then yesterday the kids dressed up again for our little party day at home. We carved pumpkins, we watched movies and ate lots of sweets and enjoyed opening the door to the trick or treaters that braved the torrential rain!
The same goes for Christmas ... my fave time of year . Our decorations go up on the 1st, come down on 6th Jan, we have Church and traditions and love every minute. For her it's who can get the themed fairy liquid or latest m&s biscuits first and then all down on Boxing Day as she's sick of it.
Drives me mad as there is no just enjoying the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Has Tasha been reading here with her latest post?
Not putting up her decorations until thr end of the month ... getting their real tree a but later in December so it lasts longer!

Reactions: 3
Has Tasha been reading here with her latest post?
Not putting up her decorations until thr end of the month ... getting their real tree a but later in December so it lasts longer!
Can anyone remember when Tan came on here having a go because tattlers were saying how stupid she was for getting a real tree in November. We haven’t heard from Tan in a while…

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want the cancelled lodge Xmas trip to be rearranged! Imagine the amount of passive aggressiveness. Their alarms would be set earlier and earlier to beat the other one up to get a piccie of the breakfast table and the sunrise.

• Heart
Can anyone remember when Tan came on here having a go because tattlers were saying how stupid she was for getting a real tree in November. We haven’t heard from Tan in a while…
Ahh that was a good day, they both 1000% read here but they must have agreed to not retaliate. I think Onslow will have forbid Tasha as when they come on some personal stuff always comes out and we know being the little wifey she complies. Tanzi I actually think likes the attention, I think she’s one of these that thinks it’s better to be talked about than ignored and she’s actually deluded enough to believe that we’re jealous of her 🤢
I’ve said it before and I’ve said it again, the only thing I’m jealous of if Tasha’s metabolism!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.