Tanya and Tasha #46 Dips is dead, Tan flu’s in bed! Tasha’s grout still fills us with dread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it always such a treat when hubby wants to cook, surly just getting up and making breakfast is a normal thing
I thinks he is so bleeping useless and doesn't do much either that or her expecations are ridiculously low. Your partner making breakfast should just be a normal thing that he does. Why the big song and dance? Its sad how low her expectations of onslow are! Says alot about their relationship!

Reactions: 10
🤢. What a pathetic pair of twunts. Can’t imagine Tanzi being able to hide behind Taco somehow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody spooky season can do one now! I’m sure all trace of Halloween will be removed at precisely 11.55 and we will all be treated to the first of the “Crimbo”decorations, yep get ready for that word tattlers! My bet is a tacky gonk or whatever you call them 🤣

Let’s not forget the battle of the bonfire nights first. The bloody Tesco flower bouquets with the obligatory tacky sparkler (that the hubby’s have brought them of course), burnt sausages and baked beans on 🗑 fire pit finished off with marshmallows and that’s before our Tanzi has even got started, argh bonfire night can do one too, stressed dog in the house 😬

• Haha
Say what you like about Tanzi (and I do frequently) but credit where it’s due that graze board she’s knocked together looks amazing. I don’t for one second believe anyone else is sharing it with them though and they’re still nauseating and yes she is a bleep Queen 😂 but it looks nice.

Reactions: 8
Say what you like about Tanzi (and I do frequently) but credit where it’s due that graze board she’s knocked together looks amazing. I don’t for one second believe anyone else is sharing it with them though and they’re still nauseating and yes she is a bleep Queen 😂 but it looks nice.
It does, I would do something like that if I had friends coming over. But not for me and my husband.
bleep Queen suits her. 😆
Where is Trasha?

• Heart
1 week of bonfire wars and then the count down to Xmas. Same tit for the last 4 years that I know of. They actually ruin the whole point of any season /event

Weird for someone who has been going on about Halloween for weeks tash is nowhere to be seen!

AEBD05E5-F766-4D9D-8703-F6CCC1E9F23A.jpeg
DA17D980-B28F-4899-892C-2DC4EF30BA1F.jpeg

Where’s the F&M Halloween basket?
She will have this for dinner this week, and no mention lately of the crappy 2 seater banger they wasted their money on!

Weird for someone who has been going on about Halloween for weeks tash is nowhere to be seen!
She really is a weirdo. Maybe there has been a row? Maybe her data has run out! 😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.