Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the reason why Tamara is not seen as a“cool girl” and isn’t featured in most IG “influencers style” accounts, in which women like The Fashion Guitar, Leonie, Emili Sindlev or Leia Sfez prevail...
She can’t style a look, she doesn’t look comfortable or easygoing and she fails miserably when trying to add a statement piece to her looks.
How can anyone style a Dior night gown with a Saddle bag?:unsure:

It says a lot doesn’t it? Staggering to say the least... and then she posts a photo of a package she is sending to Serbia. Stop being fake girl.
But using her own words: she has always been very passionated about human rights in her own country. Actually, Tamara is a very lovable person: she is passionated about everything and “loves so much” everyone...🤮
I am convinced that her parents are involved politicly and she can not zip 🤫🤐

Reactions: 1
It says a lot doesn’t it? Staggering to say the least... and then she posts a photo of a package she is sending to Serbia. Stop being fake girl.
But using her own words: she has always been very passionated about human rights in her own country. Actually, Tamara is a very lovable person: she is passionated about everything and “loves so much” everyone...🤮
Spent thousands of Euros on Hermes bags and she sends "a package" for her "home". It's disappointing for sure and her notion of advocacy for BLM was full of "woe is me" bs. What has she done to support black owned businesses since the 3-day tirade? Paris has many options available to show support for Black owned businesses, but lazy Tam Tam struts her ballgown with a saddle bag (so tacky indeed). Take a few thousand euros or one Hermes bag and donate to Covid-19 efforts in the Balkans (achieving the politically neutral focus she claims to have), but park the philanthropic fakery. It's lame and disingenuous on many levels. 🗣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did she just learnt the word "Meanwhile"? lol

She is been hanging out with Xenia nearly every day. I bet that in a couple of months we won't even see them together, cause we all know she can't keep friends around for long.
Sorry but don't believe her starved ass would have eaten that. She's looking gaunt

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry but don't believe her starved ass would have eaten that. She's looking gaunt
From last video I had impression she gained maybe 1 or 2 kg. She doesn’t look as skinny as in lock down. But maybe it is just camera position. Regarding body I think she has nice body, but I was thinking if rumors about breast augmentation are true?

From last video I had impression she gained maybe 1 or 2 kg. She doesn’t look as skinny as in lock down. But maybe it is just camera position. Regarding body I think she has nice body, but I was thinking if rumors about breast augmentation are true?
Maybe cause she tries to stay pale now as opposed to old pics when she was tanned and toned so I just get an unhealthy vibe from her.
Without all the make up and fake tan I mean

Me, Being originally from Serbia, and after reading all the fake news in Gardian NYtimes, bbc and many others - I am kindly asking you Tamara to share proper news and explanation. It is not fair that you are silent!!!
You are the one with huge following that can reach wider audience- don’t wait for it to be became modern/popular story- don’t wait on Xenia to mention it (same as with ajvar- to banalize it ☹) .
We know you are reading be a woman with 🎾

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Me, Being originally from Serbia, and after reading all the fake news in Gardian NYtimes, bbc and many others - I am kindly asking you Tamara to share proper news and explanation. It is not fair that you are silent!!!
You are the one with huge following that can reach wider audience- don’t wait for it to be became modern story- don’t wait on Xenia to mention it (same as with ajvar) .
We know you are reading be a woman with 🎾
I totally agree. It's not the time to be silent. It's our black lives matter moment in the Balkans.Life is not a Dior fashion show.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I totally agree. It's not the time to be silent. It's our black lives matter moment in the Balkans.Life is not a Dior fashion show.
Sad, and she has been saying how she was treated as being person from Serbia/bosnia. This will set you even further if you don’t explain or if the right information doesn’t reach the world 😢 if you don’t want to do it for your country do it for yourself!
I don’t expect you explain about the 90-s (because I am sure although you know a lot of books about BLM (please don’t get me wrong- i am referring to this because she has been so loud) you don’t know a proper book to recommend to a stranger about your own country and situation due to 90-s.

Haven’t watched two of her latest videos yet. So, cannot comment on that. But this story yesterday :oops:
67D77272-DE75-49DF-BBE0-A836FCDD6BAF.jpeg

180C187B-2D4C-41F9-AEBE-CFAB9A202441.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
My first post on here and I had to speak out since I was super angry about Tamara's stories on the situation in Serbia.

Firstly, just to give a brief overview of the situation in Serbia (skip if you know it already!) - the Serbian government had the strictest quarantine with people not being let out of their houses often 5 days in a row and seniors did not leave their houses in around almost 3 months. It was detrimental to everyone's mental health and super extreme, but if it helps prevent a disaster in a relatively poor/ill-equipped country than it still justifies the means. But people grew tired and started banging pots from their terraces/windows, asking for the government to be brought down as nowhere in the world was it this extreme and lasting so long. It wasn't a ban on public gatherings or cafes, it's people being banned to even live, work or do anything else. It was dreadful. Then because the elections were coming up they lifted all the restrictions and faked all the covid-19 information to make it seem like everything is now fine, they organised 20,000 people football derbys, tennist tournaments and political gatherings, while the numbers of infected/dead stayed suspiciously low. Once they faked the election (less than 30% of people even went to vote, which is uncostitutional) they suddenly tried imposing again the harshest measures, saying that the corona numbers are really bad (old information coming out essentially) and blaming the people for this, saying everyone was irresponsible when half the government was telling people everything was fine in Serbia (while people were dying unable to get basic care, dying in front of hospitals, waiting for days for respirators etc). This is how the protests started, people are unhappy with the dictatorship, censorship of all news (can't read anywhere about this apart from one news station partnered with CNN and Facebook) and the bad leadership leading to the death of many. And to top it all off the police are using maximum force on peaceful protests (but the news paints it as them being very violent when videos show otherwise). There's so many videos of people being beat up for riding a bike or sitting on a bench. People are getting tear gassed and it travels so far that you could get it in your eyes even if you are just in the area and not protesting.

Why I'm so angry about Tamara's reaction to this - she literally is treating this situation as if nothing big is going on. She is sweeping it under the rug so to appeal more to her Western audience maybe or because she has some political affiliations, or she couldn't give less of a f* about her people. It is disgusting. Here's what's on her story below, I've translated it for anyone who doesn't speak Serbian (I'm sure she purposely wrote it so people won't understand):

107748148_646970486027171_7070207091272813521_n.jpg

So she's saying it's just political, no matter the fact that hundreds of people cannot get to medical care because of the government, that they should not even be let out of the house just to please the 'great leader', that even major international news are covering how devastating the dictatorship and sensorship is, the police brutality and the neglect of ALL human lives in Serbia (it's true it's not race based it's more us the people vs them the non-elected leaders). Discrimination in some European countries is more about power, or nationalism than race, that doesn't make it any less important and for her to write this random passive response of "I'll send money but I won't address it on the huge platform I have because I only supported BLM since it was trendy, and not because I actually believe in any of that". It's so obvious! I have a fitness and food instagram page (I've been furloughed for a while, live in London in a cramped small flat and it's hitting my mental health so this was my release) and I have <500 followers who are mostly Brits and I still share news about everything going on in my country even though it doesn't match anything that I post. Because that is what matters right now, and if I can help educate even one person on the situation, share the videos, help spread the word so this injustice can be resolved, I will still feel I did as much as I can from here. I also run the group of Serbs in London and we are all doing our best to voice our concerns.

Coming from another Tamara living in London, also with a Master's degree from a top university who couldn't care less if people didn't like me because I tell the truth of my people, and am not ashamed of where I come from - you should be ashamed of your silence, your negligence and your opportunistic behaviour!

If you want to see some of the footage of what is going on - here's a link to my Insta post (it's a public profile so you can see it without following, I just want to show people the actual situation in Serbia).

She did write something on serbian- she said she doesn’t want to interfere in political stuff.( I can place screen shots). But she said it is not her field she didn’t talk about Brexit or Trump and that people shouldn’t compare this with BLM movement. I also guess that her parents are on some level politicly active?!? And then she said she is there for any other help financial, to hospitals etc but not this 🤷🏻‍♀️
I posted about this now, I think people should see just how two-faced she is. The BLM support was all a facade I'm sure.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
My first post on here and I had to speak out since I was super angry about Tamara's stories on the situation in Serbia.

Firstly, just to give a brief overview of the situation in Serbia (skip if you know it already!) - the Serbian government had the strictest quarantine with people not being let out of their houses often 5 days in a row and seniors did not leave their houses in around almost 3 months. It was detrimental to everyone's mental health and super extreme, but if it helps prevent a disaster in a relatively poor/ill-equipped country than it still justifies the means. But people grew tired and started banging pots from their terraces/windows, asking for the government to be brought down as nowhere in the world was it this extreme and lasting so long. It wasn't a ban on public gatherings or cafes, it's people being banned to even live, work or do anything else. It was dreadful. Then because the elections were coming up they lifted all the restrictions and faked all the covid-19 information to make it seem like everything is now fine, they organised 20,000 people football derbys, tennist tournaments and political gatherings, while the numbers of infected/dead stayed suspiciously low. Once they faked the election (less than 30% of people even went to vote, which is uncostitutional) they suddenly tried imposing again the harshest measures, saying that the corona numbers are really bad (old information coming out essentially) and blaming the people for this, saying everyone was irresponsible when half the government was telling people everything was fine in Serbia (while people were dying unable to get basic care, dying in front of hospitals, waiting for days for respirators etc). This is how the protests started, people are unhappy with the dictatorship, censorship of all news (can't read anywhere about this apart from one news station partnered with CNN and Facebook) and the bad leadership leading to the death of many. And to top it all off the police are using maximum force on peaceful protests (but the news paints it as them being very violent when videos show otherwise). There's so many videos of people being beat up for riding a bike or sitting on a bench. People are getting tear gassed and it travels so far that you could get it in your eyes even if you are just in the area and not protesting.

Why I'm so angry about Tamara's reaction to this - she literally is treating this situation as if nothing big is going on. She is sweeping it under the rug so to appeal more to her Western audience maybe or because she has some political affiliations, or she couldn't give less of a f* about her people. It is disgusting. Here's what's on her story below, I've translated it for anyone who doesn't speak Serbian (I'm sure she purposely wrote it so people won't understand):

View attachment 176658

So she's saying it's just political, no matter the fact that hundreds of people cannot get to medical care because of the government, that they should not even be let out of the house just to please the 'great leader', that even major international news are covering how devastating the dictatorship and sensorship is, the police brutality and the neglect of ALL human lives in Serbia (it's true it's not race based it's more us the people vs them the non-elected leaders). Discrimination in some European countries is more about power, or nationalism than race, that doesn't make it any less important and for her to write this random passive response of "I'll send money but I won't address it on the huge platform I have because I only supported BLM since it was trendy, and not because I actually believe in any of that". It's so obvious! I have a fitness and food instagram page (I've been furloughed for a while, live in London in a cramped small flat and it's hitting my mental health so this was my release) and I have <500 followers who are mostly Brits and I still share news about everything going on in my country even though it doesn't match anything that I post. Because that is what matters right now, and if I can help educate even one person on the situation, share the videos, help spread the word so this injustice can be resolved, I will still feel I did as much as I can from here. I also run the group of Serbs in London and we are all doing our best to voice our concerns.

Coming from another Tamara living in London, also with a Master's degree from a top university who couldn't care less if people didn't like me because I tell the truth of my people, and am not ashamed of where I come from - you should be ashamed of your silence, your negligence and your opportunistic behaviour!

If you want to see some of the footage of what is going on - here's a link to my Insta post (it's a public profile so you can see it without following, I just want to show people the actual situation in Serbia).
Hvala ❤
you explained it very well.
Honestly I don’t know if I would be this angry (I would be for sure) if she wasn’t so vocal about other BLM and in addition to that using her experience from 90-s to say that she understands it so well because she went trough 💩 herself .
But I guess her own home country is not “cool and big” enough to post it.

Reactions: 9

View attachment 176658

I posted about this now, I think people should see just how two-faced she is. The BLM support was all a facade I'm sure.
Amen sestro.
Well said, no back bone in that one. Stop doing stupid hauls and do something meaningful. But a respirator.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 176658

Thanks for sharing this with us. I have been watching the news, but you explained everything so much better.
It was very sneaky of her to write solemnly in Serbian. I’m curious :unsure:she is asking people to tell her about hospitals which need help. Shouldn’t she be informed about this beforehand? Aren’t her parents living in Serbia? Didn’t her mother own or work in a clinic ?( not sure anymore, because I lost track of how many “versions” she told us about her parents lives)
The days in which influencers “duty” was to parade freebies, clothes and trips, are long gone. She must take a stand, she must talk, she must spread the word and help her country and people to fight for better and fairer lives.

The rumors about her father are well known, perhaps this is why it is not convenient to her to speak up.
I’m 100% convinced, that if these events were happening on Caro, Aimee or Xenia’s countries, they would not be silent, they up speak up out loud.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 176658

Thank you for sharing! Those videos are heartbreaking💔 Hope your people will get help asap.

I’m from Belarus. We are going through a similar disaster due to upcoming presidential (dictator re-)elections and his full denial of Covid-19. He convinced general public that it’s all a lie and a global “psychosis”, and Covid s nothing more than a flu. He too held all public celebrations and sports events and competitions, which caused a significant growth in cases. But they’ve been manipulating the numbers all the way. And now they stopped with testing all together, as “the leader” claimed that “we have successfully overcome the virus”. Doctors who dared to tell the truth, lost their jobs, and one of them even got in-prisoned. At the same time people get kidnapped from the streets by unidentified individuals, presumably, forces of police, arrested and fined for wearing clothing in the wrong colour (of our former flag, pre-thirany) and waiting in the line to buy from a national souvenir store, the owners of which dared to speak up against the regime. Everyone who dares to say/post something about fair elections gets taken in. The most influential runners up for presidential position are in prison on fake accusation in tax evasion and violence...

This year is a global curse, but also a great eye opener. The more terrible things happen, the angrier I become at air-head influenzas with their never ending hails and outfit posts, and Instagram culture in general. I now access Instagram to see the news from independent media mostly. And then I scroll through my feed full of acai bowls in a fancy restaurant in Puglia, bikini shots on private villa in Khalkidhiki, coffees on Parisian terraces...and I feel so...annoyed by the inrelevance of it all to what is really important in this life right now.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Thank you for sharing! Those videos are heartbreaking💔 Hope your people will get help asap.

I’m from Belarus. We are going through a similar disaster due to upcoming presidential (dictator re-)elections and his full denial of Covid-19. He convinced general public that it’s all a lie and a global “psychosis”, and Covid s nothing more than a flu. He too held all public celebrations and sports events and competitions, which caused a significant growth in cases. But they’ve been manipulating the numbers all the way. And now they stopped with testing all together, as “the leader” claimed that “we have successfully overcome the virus”. Doctors who dared to tell the truth, lost their jobs, and one of them even got in-prisoned. At the same time people get kidnapped from the streets by unidentified individuals, presumably, forces of police, arrested and fined for wearing clothing in the wrong colour (of our former flag, pre-thirany) and waiting in the line to buy from a national souvenir store, the owners of which dared to speak up against the regime. Everyone who dares to say/post something about fair elections gets taken in. The most influential runners up for presidential position are in prison on fake accusation in tax evasion and violence...

This year is a global curse, but also a great eye opener. The more terrible things happen, the angrier I become at air-head influenzas with their never ending hails and outfit posts, and Instagram culture in general. I now access Instagram to see the news from independent media mostly. And then I scroll through my feed full of acai bowls in a fancy restaurant in Puglia, bikini shots on private villa in Khalkidhiki, coffees on Parisian terraces...and I feel so...annoyed by the inrelevance of it all to what is really important in this life right now.
I'm saddened to hear about what is going on in Belarus. This virus has exposed the corrupt governments as we can see countries most struggling with the outbreak are ones led by egomaniac uninformed and uncaring powerhungry dictators (that's a lot of adjectives). It's dreadful to hear what is happening everywhere in the world and I don't expect a Brit to know the situation in Serbia but a Serbian should share this news. It is ridiculous to keep quiet in this situation. Even making one post about it, sharing all the videos, making sure the right infromation gets out (because too much is being sensored) would make a world of difference. I messaged Tamara about this, and I'm sure she gets a ton of messages but she ignored. Curiously afterwards she posted about sending random packages to Serbia. What a cop out. I am helping as much as I can from London and am making sure a lot of people hear about this. And that is the responsibility of everyone with a voice, let alone a platform. I can follow a store directly if I just want to see their clothes. Isn't an 'influencer' supposed to have some positive influence? Or is the 'influence' just a term for selling products?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Thanks for sharing this with us. I have been watching the news, but you explained everything so much better.
It was very sneaky of her to write solemnly in Serbian. I’m curious :unsure:she is asking people to tell her about hospitals which need help. Shouldn’t she be informed about this beforehand? Aren’t her parents living in Serbia? Didn’t her mother own or work in a clinic ?( not sure anymore, because I lost track of how many “versions” she told us about her parents lives)
The days in which influencers “duty” was to parade freebies, clothes and trips, are long gone. She must take a stand, she must talk, she must spread the word and help her country and people to fight for better and fairer lives.

The rumors about her father are well known, perhaps this is why it is not convenient to her to speak up.
I’m 100% convinced, that if these events were happening on Caro, Aimee or Xenia’s countries, they would not be silent, they up speak up out loud.

Thank you, I'm happy to explain so people understand just how grave the situtaion is and for her to say she won't get into politics when it is so much more than that is exactly why I got so mad. And I agree, it is very suspicious that she is only writing in Serbian, just two random story posts, and asking people to literally tell her what is going on in the country where her family lives. Why would anyone need to inform her? But even then people obviously did inform her and then she chose to say f* it, I'm not going to talk about this. She should take a stand but I don't think she will, as it doesn't suit her narrative. She only promotes what is trendy and will get her followers. Serbia is too small of a country for most people to care and the unruly and unjust dictatorship possibly suits her family (can't say the same for mine who have been protesting back home, same for my friends). If she had anyone affected by this I'm sure she would have said something and the only people not affected are politicized criminals.

I didn't know about her father, most people with controversies benefited from the war and are essentially criminals that got away, not sure if the same applies for them? Some people made millions overnight from political unrest and robbed their own people. When you see really rich people who don't come from rich it is usually that, as simply you cannot get crazy rich in Serbia out of nothing (we have low pay, average taxes etc, unless you are an enterprenuer but even that is hard to become as our SME laws are really unfavourable so most people start businesses abroad).

All in all, I hope more people get to hear about it and Tamara is held accountable for not speaking out when she should and instead just parading around a bunch of semi-ugly luxury pieces she can only afford cus of her rich family and her blind following. This is unacceptable, and to think I followed her before as I was proud to see someone make it out of Serbia on the more world stage of Instagram, but seeing what she is like, I didn't really last that long! She is only silent because it suits her image, or her political affiliations. There is no other reason to stay silent in this situation!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She blocked the comments on her IG account.
The backlash was predictable... She is out of touch posting her lavish lifestyle in Paris while people from her own country are facing so many adversities.
If I were I would stay low.
Ps: her obsession with Xenia is embarrassing. Every single day she must mention her, on the other hand, Xenia barely speaks of her.😌

I'm saddened to hear about what is going on in Belarus. This virus has exposed the corrupt governments as we can see countries most struggling with the outbreak are ones led by egomaniac uninformed and uncaring powerhungry dictators (that's a lot of adjectives). It's dreadful to hear what is happening everywhere in the world and I don't expect a Brit to know the situation in Serbia but a Serbian should share this news. It is ridiculous to keep quiet in this situation. Even making one post about it, sharing all the videos, making sure the right infromation gets out (because too much is being sensored) would make a world of difference. I messaged Tamara about this, and I'm sure she gets a ton of messages but she ignored. Curiously afterwards she posted about sending random packages to Serbia. What a cop out. I am helping as much as I can from London and am making sure a lot of people hear about this. And that is the responsibility of everyone with a voice, let alone a platform. I can follow a store directly if I just want to see their clothes. Isn't an 'influencer' supposed to have some positive influence? Or is the 'influence' just a term for selling products?
Sending love and strength to all of you.🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am reading her twitter now , and she was never afraid to defend her beliefs or attitudes and that is what I used to like before. But now I am not disappointed I am just sad. She doesn’t understand the point of people begging her to share information. Or at least what is the point of sharing in my head- it is about sharing correct information Tam. It is not to be again portraited like savages and idiots and peasants from balkan because now entire world thinks that we are against controlling covid and quarantine (simply said). It is not about the money- people don’t want tour money- they are actually throwing money at police to say how corrupted they. It is about our image, our pr, your image. It is nice of you that you want to help financially but that is not the point.
I don't have twitter I have unfollowed her everywhere else but lets se if she will post anything tonight and what will be the respond.

View attachment 176658

I am really sorry to hear what is happening in your country! I hope everything gets sorted sooner than later!

However, I am confused why you invested such angry energy and pointing it to Tamara? Like she is not responsible for the situation, I really don't get it, why come here and engage a topic that doesn't have anything to do with fashion, like her channel is?

Maybe direct this energy helping as you already are, but I really don't see what Tamara has to do with anything?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.