Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who else heard this. But it can be anyone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don’t see the point in posting that story 🙄
It’s like a brag that she has a bf that calls her baby- wow so does half of the world

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I tried to watch her styling video but did not finish as it was terrible.

- The shorts that she choose they were all so short you could see half of her butt. She is better off wearing just a bikini then if she wants to show her lady bits.
- Tamara is too lazy to do anything. The clothes that she post on her videos and the affiliate links she provides are never the same. She is so lazy that she doesn't even bother to search for the correct item. She just pick whatever she finds and add to the list. In the end is all about getting that $$ from whatever link. She always does that and no one says anything.
- No surprise she is going on holidays this week. Just because people are allowed to travel it does not mean they should, but then again if she doesn't travel she does not have any content.

She is been in Paris for a month and what content has she created?!? None
What she showed in last styling video is beyond boring. That was style for someone who is around ending middle school, before faculty . When you are still under influence of your entire crew and still don’t have really formed style. That wasn’t influencer styling. And also- someone already pointed out- but in her last video she showed a dress and said but lately I am going for less colors, muted- or this is not how I would style it- then why are you showing that to us??? I am 🧩

Reactions: 6
I don't support the cancel culture but should wr really give space and watch those influencers and give them air traffic? With Covid , luxury is less and important.embrace sustainability

Reactions: 6
I don't support the cancel culture but should wr really give space and watch those influencers and give them air traffic? With Covid , luxury is less and important.embrace sustainability
I was thinking the same. I know it is a small number of us here but I am broken between Should I as you say give her any space (especially since last few days) or pushing like Lydia thread group because they did expose and it is important that if someone questions something they can find things in places like this. Politicians have news and paper where they are criticized, influencers also need a platform where they should be exposed. So I am personally torn 🤔
I was supporting her because she was from Serbia- not because I liked her style (she had good once and I like when she leans more to scandinavian style) but if she is not a voice of her own people and I don’t like her style, or she is not inspirational then why watching .
🤬
I need help.

Reactions: 5
I was thinking the same. I know it is a small number of us here but I am broken between Should I as you say give her any space (especially since last few days) or pushing like Lydia thread group because they did expose and it is important that if someone questions something they can find things in places like this. Politicians have news and paper where they are criticized, influencers also need a platform where they should be exposed. So I am personally torn 🤔
I was supporting her because she was from Serbia- not because I liked her style (she had good once and I like when she leans more to scandinavian style) but if she is not a voice of her own people and I don’t like her style, or she is not inspirational then why watching .
🤬
I need help.
That’s a global debate 🙇‍♀️. BLM movement caused some negative effects as well. Does this mean people shouldn’t have raised their concerns/anger in a first place in anticipation of collateral damage? In my humble opinion, silent treatment only works with your inner circle (friends/family/peers). People that do not know you personally could not care less for your internal disagreement with their doing. Thus, imo, any need for social change has to be voiced. Sorry for bringing up politics again, but it is the silence of masses that caused 26 years of dictatorship in my country.
Btw, we discussed this in Lydia’s thread as well, after she posted her “Unfollow” story. I also have doubts sometimes and think, these girls just post something online. They do not ask me to pay them for watching their content. I can post whatever I want as well. Why anyone thinks they might have opinion on that? But then again, it’s all about power that comes from their scale of influence. If I see that a person in power (to form opinions) is in the wrong, I believe, it is my duty to prevent a possible negative impact. For instance, yesterday I saw a post from SMM professional, where she spreads some misinformation on healthy living. I normally never comment on anyone’s posts on Instagram, but I felt like I had no right to look away and leave it as it was, because other people could read this misinformation and take it at face value. So, I had to object to her opinion, and now I am in an argument with a person I do not even know🤦‍♀️
I don’t know...maybe it’s the teacher in me speaking, but I cannot walk pass wrong/unethical doing and be happy with myself. And if we take Lydia’s thread as a reference, the inflow of people we now experience (I’ve never seen 64 likes on a post in that thread before), first, shows that there is indeed an issue with Lydia’s behaviour, that needs to be addressed and discussed, second, we are not just random people hating on a poor girl-next-door.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Don’t see the point in posting that story 🙄
It’s like a brag that she has a bf that calls her baby- wow so does half of the world
This seems so staged🙄 how old is she? She is behaving like a teenager who has her/his first boyfriend.

What she showed in last styling video is beyond boring. That was style for someone who is around ending middle school, before faculty . When you are still under influence of your entire crew and still don’t have really formed style. That wasn’t influencer styling. And also- someone already pointed out- but in her last video she showed a dress and said but lately I am going for less colors, muted- or this is not how I would style it- then why are you showing that to us??? I am 🧩
At the present, I follow on solemnly because of work related issues. I don’t think her YT channel has anything to offer, and the same goes to her Instagram account. But what truly bothers me, is her personality. For the last year or so I have been noticing a side of her that I really dislike. Her true colors are not pretty and I came to the conclusion, that despite her trying so hard to prove otherwise, she is a vacuum of everything. She is like one of those gifts that are beautifully wrapped (Hermès, Cartier, Airbnb in Paris), but once you opened it, there is nothing really there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Tamara, before you post your extremely edited pictures, I suggest that you should ask for a third party opinion on how it looks. 🤦‍♀️
C6D7B462-9A25-47F2-A781-4BA599144086.png

She has such a distorted perception of herself.
She looks like an insect here🦗

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Tamara, before you post your extremely edited pictures, I suggest that you should ask for a third party opinion on how it looks. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 178820
She has such a distorted perception of herself.
She looks like an insect here🦗
Who, in his perfect mind, thinks this is a nice photo?😑
Check the profile of Edward Berthlot (the photographer of her Balmain looks). He has a video of the shooting and on it, you can clearly see the “real” Tamara. She is at least one to two sizes up from the photos she publishes herself, in which she no doubt photoshops her body to look thinner.
If there is something I like about her,it is her body. She, Xenia and INTF look healthy and they are not extremely slim like Leonie for example.
Tamara once said she didn’t like to speak about her lips because she didn’t want to influence younger girls to do the same. Then, why edite her body and face in almost every single photo? Get it over with girl...

Reactions: 9
Check the profile of Edward Berthlot (the photographer of her Balmain looks). He has a video of the shooting and on it, you can clearly see the “real” Tamara. She is at least one to two sizes up from the photos she publishes herself, in which she no doubt photoshops her body to look thinner.
If there is something I like about her,it is her body. She, Xenia and INTF look healthy and they are not extremely slim like Leonie for example.
Tamara once said she didn’t like to speak about her lips because she didn’t want to influence younger girls to do the same. Then, why edite her body and face and almost every single photo? Get over with girl...
This is on spot!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Tamara once said she didn’t like to speak about her lips because she didn’t want to influence younger girls to do the same. Then, why edite her body and face in almost every single photo? Get it over with girl...
She thinks this looks editorial.
To me it looks like pink mantis
4862C489-A537-4E3E-AE67-AA299CD6B109.jpeg

• Haha
Well at least Xenia is reading here and giving us some museum content and showing us culture and art and not biology 🦗🦟

• Haha
Well at least Xenia is reading here and giving us some museum content and showing us culture and art and not biology 🦗🦟
Speaking of Xenia...Tamara went book shopping with her. Last time I heard Tamara speak about books was like two years ago (law of attraction). She is such a copycat. Why is so hard for her to be original and create something of her own? She is like the influencer that gets “influenced” all the time😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Speaking of Xenia...Tamara went book shopping with her. Last time I heard Tamara speak about books was like two years ago (law of attraction). She is such a copycat. Why is so hard for her to be original and create something of her own? She is like the influencer that gets “influenced” all the time😂
I think she did one when lock down started , but even with that one I am sure it was Xenia inspired

Reactions: 1
All of you ladies in here explaining the situation on Serbia and Eastern Europe thank you! I would not have known to such detail. Wow!

• Heart
Hej girls, anyone noticed if she actually announced her Chanel give-away??? I think that at the end she didn’t give the bag to anyone and there are a lot of comments questioning that?
I know it happened in the middle of BLM and she said she will do it later, but I think she actually never did 🤔

Reactions: 3
Hej girls, anyone noticed if she actually announced her Chanel give-away??? I think that at the end she didn’t give the bag to anyone and there are a lot of comments questioning that?
I know it happened in the middle of BLM and she said she will do it later, but I think she actually never did 🤔
Did Tamara do a giveaway? I have never seen her giving anything to anyone lol

Did Tamara do a giveaway? I have never seen her giving anything to anyone lol
Surprisingly yes - he gave her red BV bag and then Chanel. But she never announced who got Chanel. First give away brought her like (i might lie) but approximately 5k of followers. And I think she realized that it generates massive traffic. So she did it again. I noticed Amelia also did it with some Prada bag.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.