Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For once she could have not been afraid and post something about this. But she is a đŸ„ but she only talks when someone else raise a voice. Or anyone - not even ITF or Leonie etc
View attachment 174607
Predictable.
Do you guys believe anything that comes from her mouth? This is the same person who, at that time, said that she is “so passionated” about these issues and wants to educate her audience...:sleep:
Since then, she did not do one single post, video or a simple mention in regards to this matter, NADA! I’m not saying she is a racist, but we all know she couldn’t care less about BLM or anything else besides her Hermùs collection or the next home manicure.

Funny enough, influenzas of higher value also received outfits from Dior’s current collection to put on for “the show”.

Came here to post about it too! 😅

Btw, Instagram recommended this account to me
thevogue_dus
:oops::rolleyes::unsure:
Must be because I follow Tamara.
To my surprise, this lady with a Slavic name does not follow Tamara. But to me these two look and dress very much alike.
She collects frenemies everywhere, from Serbia to the UK...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This time it refers to everybody, noone is saying anything. Caro, Xenia, ITF, Tamara Bryanboy- and honestly especially him- because his mouth were so full, but now no one to say amything. They are scared of loosing jobs and I understand but there is opportunity not raise the voice. They are all so loud to slap fast fashion when Chanel and Dior are having far worst working policies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This time it refers to everybody, noone is saying anything. Caro, Xenia, ITF, Tamara Bryanboy- and honestly especially him- because his mouth were so full, but now no one to say amything. They are scared of loosing jobs and I understand but there is opportunity not raise the voice. They are all so loud to slap fast fashion when Chanel and Dior are having far worst working policies.
He is having an argument on Diet Prada. Apparently he wrote “what is new?it is Italy”. Well, MGC is Italian but Dior is a French house. And it is unfair to categorize a country as racist. There are racists, everywhere, in every single country. I can’t cope with him, he is very entitled and has a viper tongue.
Sorry for the off topic.
To be fair to both Caro and Xenia, they did not post anything related to the show.
But agree, they should have talked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He is having an argument on Diet Prada. Apparently he wrote “what is new?it is Italy”. Well, MGC is Italian but Dior is a French house. And it is unfair to categorize a country as racist. There are racists, everywhere, in every single country. I can’t cope with him, he is very entitled and has a viper tongue.
Sorry for the off topic.
To be fair to both Caro and Xenia, they did not post anything related to the show.
But agree, they should have talked.
Ah I missed that one -
But I am 50/50 with you about Caro /Xenia. Same thoughts

Off topic but Bryan Boy really seems to get off on pushing people’s buttons. In my view - he’s a also part of the problem of the fashion industry being elite and out of touch.

Reactions: 2
Off topic but Bryan Boy really seems to get off on pushing people’s buttons. In my view - he’s a also part of the problem of the fashion industry being elite and out of touch.
Absolutly - (plus I have high disliking because it is super obvious she is buying followers- or people follow him out of habit)i mean he has 560k followers and max (rarely) 5k likes- super fishy!!! He is super privileged- lives in Sweden(that has a lot of issues with nationalism and racism and history in connection to that) and he was just raising voice when Sweden were racist against Asians with covid, but not in any other situation and there was many and so on.

Bryanboy got offended when people were racist against Asians cause he is one. He might live in Sweden but he is background is Asian.

It is easy to judge and no like when people are racist against him but when it is others. Is always a different story.

No one should be looked down based on their colour, gender, religion, weight or what they dress. We are all humans and we should be treated as such.

Bryanboy got offended when people were racist against Asians cause he is one. He might live in Sweden but he is background is Asian.

It is easy to judge and no like when people are racist against him but when it is others. Is always a different story.

No one should be looked down based on their colour, gender, religion, weight or what they dress. We are all humans and we should be treated as such.
I think you have totally valid points.
Of course he is- but he is selective- and he throughs shade when it works for him (as most of the influencers). He has only influencers from Asia on his account and except that she is like a tick to all white people. If you are in that then you should be in that. If you comment on how Swedes were racist towards Asians and be in shock then you should also comment that it wasn’t ok they blamed all foreigners for covid and not their citizen that couldn’t delay their skiing trips to Austria and Italy or wherever(that is what I mostly meant by swedish situation). He had a lot of slips.
And now saying “what is new in Italy” for Dior presentation? Ok MGC is Italian but wtf??? Not ok.
But as I said, i am totally open for not being super objective, i ibviously have my đŸ’…đŸŒ into him because he seems that he has super shady personality- something like Jefree Star( couldn’t remember anyone else to compare). And again the super low liking compared to following he makes me wonder. If you take a look at Ali (not a fan) he has almost 400k but at average 10k likes.

But we should go back to Tamara đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜‰

• Heart
I think you have totally valid points.
Of course he is- but he is selective- and he throughs shade when it works for him (as most of the influencers). He has only influencers from Asia on his account and except that she is like a tick to all white people. If you are in that then you should be in that. If you comment on how Swedes were racist towards Asians and be in shock then you should also comment that it wasn’t ok they blamed all foreigners for covid and not their citizen that couldn’t delay their skiing trips to Austria and Italy or wherever(that is what I mostly meant by swedish situation). He had a lot of slips.
And now saying “what is new in Italy” for Dior presentation? Ok MGC is Italian but wtf??? Not ok.
But as I said, i am totally open for not being super objective, i ibviously have my đŸ’…đŸŒ into him because he seems that he has super shady personality- something like Jefree Star( couldn’t remember anyone else to compare). And again the super low liking compared to following he makes me wonder. If you take a look at Ali (not a fan) he has almost 400k but at average 10k likes.

But we should go back to Tamara đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïžđŸ˜‰
Absolutly - (plus I have high disliking because it is super obvious she is buying followers- or people follow him out of habit)i mean he has 560k followers and max (rarely) 5k likes- super fishy!!! He is super privileged- lives in Sweden(that has a lot of issues with nationalism and racism and history in connection to that) and he was just raising voice when Sweden were racist against Asians with covid, but not in any other situation and there was many and so on.
He is an hypocrite. Throwing shade at Italy (today’s episode is not the first), but guess what? He is traveling to Italy in a few days for work. Ironic isn’t it? Actually, he should be more grateful because 80% of the brands that work with him are italian, so to be honest, I’m sorry if he was a victim of racism in Italy, but he needs to take a stand and stop working with italian brands, period.
I really wonder what this guy has to offer to the fashion industry... I believe he owns the right connections, that is pretty much it.
sorry about my rant and off topic.

I have seen make comments in a lot bloggers posts and he is always kissing their a** pardon my french. I should not judge people based on their appearance but just by looking at him and the way he writes his comments there is something off about him. He does not seem to be a trustworthy person.

These influenzas are money hungry. They are driven by that. They will never take a stand against a brand cause making $ from them is more important than having morals.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Did you guys see her latest styling video? I didn't like any of he outfits... I don't want to see her ass in shorts. I like outfit 10 that was it... everything else not great come on tamara? seriously I though that was not appropriate for a holiday the denim skirt, a lot of denim? and in summer?

• Heart
Did you guys see her latest styling video? I didn't like any of he outfits... I don't want to see her ass in shorts. I like outfit 10 that was it... everything else not great come on tamara? seriously I though that was not appropriate for a holiday the denim skirt, a lot of denim? and in summer?
Same here! Last look was ok, but otherwise I would say no imagination, no fashion, I am left uninspired đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž
But some girl just popped up on my YT feed(never heard)- Tiffanie Davis- a girl that moved to Paris- and in this one she entered the store that is selling only designer from Africa (she is woc also) , than she enter small house interior store with a lot of indian style- super cute and inspiring. Ok I am a lover of everything that comes from India so I might be to happy now, but these were things I don’t know in Paris. I would also love to see if Tamara would buy some of the dresses from that store and summer style them- very vibrant but I think it could be styled in such a cool way. Just giving ideas.
Not this- this is blaah

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Same here! Last look was ok, bit otherwise I would say no imagination, no fashion, I am left uninspired đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž
But some girl just popped up on my YT feed(never heard)- Tiffanie Davis- a girl that moved to Paris- and in this one she entered the store that is selling only designer from Africa (she is woc also) , than she enter small house interior store with a lot of indian style- super cute and inspiring. Ok I am a lover of everything that comes from India so I might be to happy now, but these were things I don’t know in Paris. I would also love to see if she would by some of the dresses from that store- very vibrant but I think it could be styled in such a cool way. Just giving ideas.
Not this- this is blaah
no imagination is so true. :poop:I was disappointed in the cut and fabric of many of those items.đŸ™‡â€â™€ïžđŸ€Šâ€â™€ïž I hate to say it, but Valeria Lipovetsky (who is a newish influencer) has way more creativity, style, grace and humility in her videos. Maybe Tam tam will read here and "borrow" some ideas from Valeria. :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
What was that? Yersey Shore meets Dynasty. Some of the fabrics looked very cheap and synthetic. And she is still pushing lilysilk

• Haha
  • Heart
And why is she not talking/educating what's happening in her home country at the moment?so superficial..

And why is she not talking/educating what's happening in her home country at the moment?so superficial..
She did write something on serbian- she said she doesn’t want to interfere in political stuff.( I can place screen shots). But she said it is not her field she didn’t talk about Brexit or Trump and that people shouldn’t compare this with BLM movement. I also guess that her parents are on some level politicly active?!? And then she said she is there for any other help financial, to hospitals etc but not this đŸ€·đŸ»â€â™€ïž
Would anyone here be interested in starting a thread about Leonnie?
There is thread about Leonie probably second page in the guru thread list

Reactions: 3
This is the reason why Tamara is not seen as a“cool girl” and isn’t featured in most IG “influencers style” accounts, in which women like The Fashion Guitar, Leonie, Emili Sindlev or Leia Sfez prevail...
She can’t style a look, she doesn’t look comfortable or easygoing and she fails miserably when trying to add a statement piece to her looks.
How can anyone style a Dior night gown with a Saddle bag?:unsure:
It says a lot doesn’t it? Staggering to say the least... and then she posts a photo of a package she is sending to Serbia. Stop being fake girl.
But using her own words: she has always been very passionated about human rights in her own country. Actually, Tamara is a very lovable person: she is passionated about everything and “loves so much” everyone...đŸ€ź

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.