Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The note at the beginning of her new vlog... she's so cringeworthy
I'm so happy, so grateful, I'm so strong mentally, same old same old...

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Omg... why does she continue to lie?

One of her lies in this vlog: β€œI am super responsible so I was staying home. I was staying home mainly because I had to answer e-mails.” Like, she is lying in the same sentence 🀯
Those outfitsss 🀒 especially the black fringe top with the shorts, it’s tooo much fringe my god
And yea those stupid notes 😫

I am super, super strong mentally, really Tamara?! Why are you saying this all the time? You clearly are not super strong mentally especially for someone your age.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh my god! Did she really call that last look *parisian sophisticated chic look* in the new vlog πŸ˜‚ :sick: "Maybe its the influence of the city"... maybe, if you ever left that airbnb... She's such a try hard its ridiculous, but she just doesn't have that je ne sais quoi! Sorry Tam tam

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tamara showing her note with the flowers in her vlog... she wants you all to know she has a bf :ROFLMAO:.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That note to her self with a girly handwriting- BRA VO! :sick:

Those poor outfits :sick:

One word for for all of those messy, inconsistent, mysterious hints- psychotic...

She has lost the plot completely and it is painful to watch

Hope she is ok though health wise, but girl either say what's up or STFUP, this is getting creepy now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.