Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday I found this woman on Instagram.
View attachment 173492View attachment 173493View attachment 173495

I’m not a fan of Hermes bags, but this woman styles them beautifully and makes then look very trendy.
Now, compare to Tamara.

View attachment 173501View attachment 173502View attachment 173503

Branding! Branding everywhere! Btw, I scrolled back as far as two years ago on her Insta, and there was no sign of outfits with her larger Hermes bags.
I watched a vlog from a Russian TV show stylist. She was clearing up her closet. She pulled a larger Birkin in taupe from the bottom of her wardrobe saying “It’s so fur coats, Juicy Couture and Courchevel that I do not wear it anymore”.
Tamara can be considered British now? Then, I’ll call her a chav.
Thanks for sharing. Very nice looks indeed. That lady is someone effortlessly chic, trendy and stylish.
Tamara’s green Kelly is so out of place in those looks. She has no sense of style whatsoever.
not going to comment on the hairband:censored:

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I’m not a fan of Hermes bags, but this woman styles them beautifully and makes then look very trendy.
Now, compare to Tamara.

Branding! Branding everywhere! Btw, I scrolled back as far as two years ago on her Insta, and there was no sign of outfits with her larger Hermes bags.
I watched a vlog from a Russian TV show stylist. She was clearing up her closet. She pulled a larger Birkin in taupe from the bottom of her wardrobe saying “It’s so fur coats, Juicy Couture and Courchevel that I do not wear it anymore”.
THIS! is what I am saying, buying brands and throwing them all together doesn't make you stylish! Look at her Depop! I was utterly shocked at the clothes she sells there. And in her videos she likes to proclaim herself as not commercial fashionista! The girl is a laughing stock

Reactions: 9
THIS! is what I am saying, buying brands and throwing them all together doesn't make you stylish! Look at her Depop! I was utterly shocked at the clothes she sells there. And in her videos she likes to proclaim herself as not commercial fashionista! The girl is a laughing stock
She is “not commercial”, because brands do not partner with her to advertise their latest collections, as they do with Leonie, for example.
Instead, she is catalogue, no matter the price tags.

Reactions: 3

Now, compare to Tamara.

Oh I love this example- tnx for sharing ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
CAn someone explain what this “for gettyimages” mean? I mean I know what is Getty images, but does this mean that this photo session was for that and has nothing with Balmain? It sound so irrelevant to take photos for them?
C65A0C88-6BC6-4F1A-9F57-2E7EC4B1484E.jpeg

Reactions: 2
I also have a question here 🙋‍♀️
Why she says SHE is the one bringing us this experience, if the whole Dior Couture film is already available on both Dior and Vogue own IGTV???
EE79CE71-D766-49C8-8311-65DCD42B1AE7.jpeg

0FE0804B-A3FB-4EE0-81CF-A3486861D9EE.jpeg

EE749C45-CF68-4F87-854F-AB022CE07230.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
CAn someone explain what this “for gettyimages” mean? I mean I know what is Getty images, but does this mean that this photo session was for that and has nothing with Balmain? It sound so irrelevant to take photos for them?
View attachment 173828

a big database of stock photos that can be used/bought by anyone who pays for it. Basically, she was "paid" to have the picture taken and added to that database. I"m not sure whether there are any licensing fees each time the photo is used, but if there are the photographer will be a paid a small royalty fee and maybe her agency. She's already paid when the photo is taken (typically).

I also have a question here 🙋‍♀️
Why she says SHE is the one bringing us this experience, if the whole Dior Couture film is already available on both Dior and Vogue own IGTV???
She is a joke haha poor thing she thought she was the only one invited. I received this "invite" and I am sure that everyone who is subscribed has received too.

Tamara must think she is such a special snowflake. Someone is in need of a reality check.

Tamara has been reading here lol
She found a cute vintage store....

What's the problem with these influenzas? They talk about how much they miss travelling or fashion week as if the world isn't going through a massive crisis.
They live in completely different world them us.

These influencers are the only ones who think that life is back to normal. But life isn't back to normal and it won't be until a vaccine is found.

The restrictions has been lifted but that does not mean that a second wave or third wave can't happen if people don't stop being reckless.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She is a joke haha poor thing she thought she was the only one invited. I received this "invite" and I am sure that everyone who is subscribed has received too.
Funny enough, influenzas of higher value also received outfits from Dior’s current collection to put on for “the show”.
Came here to post about it too! 😅

Btw, Instagram recommended this account to me
thevogue_dus
:oops::rolleyes::unsure:
Must be because I follow Tamara.
To my surprise, this lady with a Slavic name does not follow Tamara. But to me these two look and dress very much alike.

Reactions: 5
Funny enough, influenzas of higher value also received outfits from Dior’s current collection to put on for “the show”.

thevogue_dus
To my surprise, this lady with a Slavic name does not follow Tamara. But to me these two look and dress very much alike.
Omg so much like her in Older version

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What is the situation in Paris? Totally ignorant here, but I’m in NYC and things are still very much limited and everyone is to be wearing masks.

Then there’s Tamara gallivanting around Paris, eating, shopping, yadda yadda like covid is done. Am I missing something?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It just seems like a slap in the face to the vast majority of people who are still isolating, wearing masks, social distancing etc

Attachments

Reactions: 3
love it 😂😂😂

thevogue_dus
Tamara in 1decade 🥴

What is the situation in Paris? Totally ignorant here, but I’m in NYC and things are still very much limited and everyone is to be wearing masks.

Then there’s Tamara gallivanting around Paris, eating, shopping, yadda yadda like covid is done. Am I missing something?? 🤷🏻‍♀️ It just seems like a slap in the face to the vast majority of people who are still isolating, wearing masks, social distancing etc
I just heard is going back to normal. Restaurants are open, but people are wearing masks and are careful. There was someone from Paris here- hopefully to update us about realistic picture. I am not good person to oversee situation since Sweden had a special views on all this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

I might be wrong but I read somewhere that in some countries in Europe and the UK they are still having new cases of Covid every day but people seem to have forget about it.

France seems to have 62000 active cases and people think life is back to normal.

I live in a country where only one of the states has 600 active cases and they are already questioning that if the number keep going up they will lockdown that state.

I suppose every country have different priorities and see things in a different light.

I bet that now people will start travelling and enjoying their "summer" holiday.Which will lead to an increase in numbers.

In all honesty she looked like a loser wearing that Dior evening gown thinking she is a model while sitting on her ikea desk on her rented airbnb thinking her life is posh. It looked sad though. She kept moving her body trying to act natural. Natural as a Cactus haha.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

People like her, who thinks that Covid19 is gone and done, if ever they should get infected shouldn't be allowed to the hospital. If they don't care for other people then they shouldn't endangered the lives of the nurses and doctors.

How bad is that outfit?🙄
Wasn’t she the one asking people to wear masks (wisely so)? She is in a store, no mask in sight... I guess: do as I say, not as I do. In France people are recommended to wear masks in closed spaces btw.

I might be wrong but I read somewhere that in some countries in Europe and the UK they are still having new cases of Covid every day but people seem to have forget about it.

France seems to have 62000 active cases and people think life is back to normal.

I live in a country where only one of the states has 600 active cases and they are already questioning that if the number keep going up they will lockdown that state.

I suppose every country have different priorities and see things in a different light.

I bet that now people will start travelling and enjoying their "summer" holiday.Which will lead to an increase in numbers.

In all honesty she looked like a loser wearing that Dior evening gown thinking she is a model while sitting on her ikea desk on her rented airbnb thinking her life is posh. It looked sad though. She kept moving her body trying to act natural. Natural as a Cactus haha.
That scene was cringe worthy. It belongs to a D rated movie.
She tries so hard to act natural, effortless...but ends up looking so fake and contrived. Photos, videos, don’t come natural to her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
For once she could have not been afraid and post something about this. But she is a 🐥 but she only talks when someone else raise a voice. Or anyone - not even ITF or Leonie etc
92304225-F535-40E8-B082-C9545BFC3D21.png

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.