Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really sorry to hear what is happening in your country! I hope everything gets sorted sooner than later!

However, I am confused why you invested such angry energy and pointing it to Tamara? Like she is not responsible for the situation, I really don't get it, why come here and engage a topic that doesn't have anything to do with fashion, like her channel is?

Maybe direct this energy helping as you already are, but I really don't see what Tamara has to do with anything?
:oops:The comment above was in reaction to Tamara’s own stories in Serbian about the situation in her country.

And this is already the 3rd time this week, that I have to point out to some users on here, that the point of gossip site is to discuss influenzas and their doings, and not the POV’s of other contributors to the threads.
We are not here to question Tamarax93 intentions when sharing her thoughts. If you think that she is breaking the rules, notify the mod. If you simply disagree with Tamarax93 opinion, you are free to mute her further posts. There is no need to start here an argument on someone else’s opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am really sorry to hear what is happening in your country! I hope everything gets sorted sooner than later!

However, I am confused why you invested such angry energy and pointing it to Tamara? Like she is not responsible for the situation, I really don't get it, why come here and engage a topic that doesn't have anything to do with fashion, like her channel is?

Maybe direct this energy helping as you already are, but I really don't see what Tamara has to do with anything?
If you can't see it that is completely fine. My anger is directed towards what is happening in Serbia, and in the people who do their best to hide this information. I don't appreciate people using other movements to gain followers but have a problem mentioning things happening in their own country when people are getting beaten up by police in the streets and dying because they cannot get basic health care. If Tamara never posted her opinions on any subject and just kept quiet and 100% only talked fashion (which is a major cop out but whatever) I would be like fine, the same empty influencing we see everywhere, nothing new. But she actively spoke out on multiple subjects so to keep quiet just because this matter involves her people simply because it isn't trendy to do so speaks volumes of someone's character and makes every interaction not genuine. So it's fine for these things to happen as long as they aren't a big deal online for the people she wants to be followed by (non-Serbians). And yes I have a huge problem with that because it is very common for Serbians to be ashamed of where they are from, or even actively to hate on their own people just to appeal to other nations and feed into this nonsense story (as we have a troubling history, a lot of which is true, and much of which is not). Instead of dedicating just one post to speak the truth (which is not about Serbians opposing pandemic measures but about dictatorship and censorship) she chooses to stay silent, and that speaks volumes because when your people are hurting and dying and you say nothing to spread the word to help them (since bad press can bring down any regime) you might as well contribute to the oppresors. Staying silent means allowing injustice to happen.

And finally I believe I am directing my energy where it matters, and me writing a couple posts on here a lot of which are copy/pasted do not negate the fact that I'm spending my time speaking out against the injustice happening there right now and sharing on as many platforms as I can. If your life only revolves around fashion and you coudln't care less about other things you can just ignore my post. But it is very normal to point out hypocrisy about a situation and to try and hold these influencers to a high standard. The same as them being torn down for not mentioning BLM or Pride. A platform and following comes with responsibility and if someone doesn't want to use it fine on them, but there will and should be backlash. They learn from it and then use their voice for positive actions as they should.

I don't have any personal vendettas, I am just saying that I was overflown with her BLM stuff before (for a couple of days, then silence) and for her to not even want to say a thing on this is just not acceptable in any way and you are free to disagree with me, doesn't negate the fact I'm right.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Her hypocrisy is the problem. The issue in Serbia is about human rights - the right to democratic reform and addressing institutional/systemic corruption. Her IG BLM Screenshots are below. She has a platform to share with an international audience about the issues here, but chooses not to. "Those who preach the gospel, should live by it." "If you are silent in this moment, it doesn't mean you are neutral. It means you are supporting the problem."

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you can't see it that is completely fine. My anger is directed towards what is happening in Serbia, and in the people who do their best to hide this information. I don't appreciate people using other movements to gain followers but have a problem mentioning things happening in their own country when people are getting beaten up by police in the streets and dying because they cannot get basic health care. If Tamara never posted her opinions on any subject and just kept quiet and 100% only talked fashion (which is a major cop out but whatever) I would be like fine, the same empty influencing we see everywhere, nothing new. But she actively spoke out on multiple subjects so to keep quiet just because this matter involves her people simply because it isn't trendy to do so speaks volumes of someone's character and makes every interaction not genuine. So it's fine for these things to happen as long as they aren't a big deal online for the people she wants to be followed by (non-Serbians). And yes I have a huge problem with that because it is very common for Serbians to be ashamed of where they are from, or even actively to hate on their own people just to appeal to other nations and feed into this nonsense story (as we have a troubling history, a lot of which is true, and much of which is not). Instead of dedicating just one post to speak the truth (which is not about Serbians opposing pandemic measures but about dictatorship and censorship) she chooses to stay silent, and that speaks volumes because when your people are hurting and dying and you say nothing to spread the word to help them (since bad press can bring down any regime) you might as well contribute to the oppresors. Staying silent means allowing injustice to happen.

And finally I believe I am directing my energy where it matters, and me writing a couple posts on here a lot of which are copy/pasted do not negate the fact that I'm spending my time speaking out against the injustice happening there right now and sharing on as many platforms as I can. If your life only revolves around fashion and you coudln't care less about other things you can just ignore my post. But it is very normal to point out hypocrisy about a situation and to try and hold these influencers to a high standard. The same as them being torn down for not mentioning BLM or Pride. A platform and following comes with responsibility and if someone doesn't want to use it fine on them, but there will and should be backlash. They learn from it and then use their voice for positive actions as they should.

I don't have any personal vendettas, I am just saying that I was overflown with her BLM stuff before (for a couple of days, then silence) and for her to not even want to say a thing on this is just not acceptable in any way and you are free to disagree with me, doesn't negate the fact I'm right.
Much love to you and everyone else who is facing these darks times in different places all over the world.
Thank you for sharing the details of what is happening in Serbia, I really appreciate. Raise awareness is not an option, it is a duty to all of us, including Tamara.
I’m not even slightly surprised she decided to stay silent in regards to what is happening in her own country. Her values and interests lie somewhere else clearly.

Reactions: 6

Tamara thank you for the time taken to explain this! I appreciate it, I didn't mean to impose to your personal feelings and to minimise horrible situation in your country, I simply couldn't relate it to Tamara.

I am neutral person, but I am unfortunately triggered by fake people and the agendas. I understand now where you are coming from. As her BLM involvement seemed so disingenuous, I also made a profile here, as I couldn't believe her lies about "MOVING TO PARIS AND HAVIN A PLACE IN LONDON" whereas she was actually renting airbnb and gaslighting people.

I guess your post rounds up well what kind of person she is, I checked the videos in Serbia, gosh, looks identical to unsettled images we have witnessed a while ago from US. So if she is not addressing this and have been very vocal about BLM is just another proof how spineless she is.

Again, sorry for the situation your country is and hope for the better.

BTW her stylings in the new videos OMG shocking, there is no styling at all, just branded items thrown together, YAWN.

I am still shocked how manipulative she is, not posting apt tour video, as she is delaying it so she hopefully avoids backlash on her lies and embarrassment .

Peace out all x

Also try to raise awareness about this on her IG or YT people have no idea about how spineless this person is...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone explain this?
996BDF95-9529-4A10-BE26-F2637465AAF9.jpeg

How is it possible her account is not business account and there is no tracking???

Wow. Ladies!! I’m literally stunned. Thank you @Tamarax93 👏👏👏 for sharing about what’s happening in Serbia and translating her Instagram post.

I’m in the states and hear nothing about what’s happening in Serbia so I really appreciate knowing what’s happening. So much injustice and seeing the translation of what Tamara said about it — has my mind about to explode!

People that take the stance that they don’t want to get involved “in politics” are THE PROBLEM!! They lead privileged lives and don’t want to get involved because the “politics” isn’t affecting them. But what about her family in Serbia? Surely this is affecting THEM!! Why wouldn’t she want to speak out on their behalf? And to ask people to tell her what to do while waltzing around Paris... 🤯

* * DEAR TAMARA * *
If you’re reading here, you have to take accountability for yourself and your actions. You try to present yourself as this worldly compassionate person. And now, when you’re at a point where you could really step up, use your influence for good and do something...you bow out? Head to Dior? Visit la patisserie?? Wow. Just. Wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wow. Ladies!! I’m literally stunned. Thank you @Tamarax93 👏👏👏 for sharing about what’s happening in Serbia and translating her Instagram post.

I’m in the states and hear nothing about what’s happening in Serbia so I really appreciate knowing what’s happening. So much injustice and seeing the translation of what Tamara said about it — has my mind about to explode!

People that take the stance that they don’t want to get involved “in politics” are THE PROBLEM!! They lead privileged lives and don’t want to get involved because the “politics” isn’t affecting them. But what about her family in Serbia? Surely this is affecting THEM!! Why wouldn’t she want to speak out on their behalf? And to ask people to tell her what to do while waltzing around Paris... 🤯

* * DEAR TAMARA * *
If you’re reading here, you have to take accountability for yourself and your actions. You try to present yourself as this worldly compassionate person. And now, when you’re at a point where you could really step up, use your influence for good and do something...you bow out? Head to Dior? Visit la patisserie?? Wow. Just. Wow.
That is why we have been so in a way agressive yesterday. Also NY times, Guardian, Blick , BBC and other haven’t been writing. Things are getting better. I will post someones post here to see why we were all pissed yesterday and tried to alarm Tamara. We didn’t want to be portrayed wrongfully again in the time when you can actually help.
05DA5534-5E15-4A7B-98E5-A62DAF1DC111.jpeg
4DA7C763-66F2-4CAC-AC41-7F7DF1747196.jpeg
03AA1C53-91AE-476D-B0DA-2EFC401D771B.jpeg
4BF1DEEB-37DF-4AD3-8A7B-5480AD8140BF.png

😢😢😢
How can she be so heartless. This wasn’t about politics.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That is why we have been so in a way agressive yesterday. Also NY times, Guardian, Blick , BBC and other haven’t been writing. Things are getting better. I will post someones post here to see why we were all pissed yesterday and tried to alarm Tamara. We didn’t want to be portrayed wrongfully again in the time when you can actually help.
View attachment 177550View attachment 177551View attachment 177552View attachment 177553
😢😢😢
All I would like to ask, is for your @Moloko and @Tamarax93 and those who are able to share the “real” news, to keep on doing so. I’m so happy to see that this forum has several members who are savvy, well informed and pro active, and above all, citizens who are willing to do whatever they can to help change what is wrong in the world.💪💕

Can someone explain this?
View attachment 177383
How is it possible her account is not business account and there is no tracking???
Perhaps if it remains non professional it allows her to “hide” things she doesn’t want us to see? I don’t know guys, would love to know too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

😢😢😢
This documentary by Boris Malagurski (freelance journalist who is of Serbian/Canadian background) from 2019 provides a rather good description fo what these current demonstrations are about - Weight of Chains 3 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjNvBrj1f78&t=4628s
It is one viewpoint and not gospel; but, it provides some context.

These demonstrations are not new and this corruption has been going on for many years. The only reason I can see her choosing not to be involved is perhaps Tamara's family is financially benefiting from the corruption (this is only speculation of course).

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Yea, ladies, PLEASE keep sharing the real news of what’s happening in Serbia. It’s getting next to no coverage around the world and what little coverage it is getting seems biased and false.

Also, keep sharing so Tamara can know because she clearly isn’t checking in herself but does read this thread.

Cc: Tamara. Do something!

• Heart
Just few comments under her latest photo. Surprisingly she didn’t post any photo for more than 3 days and no stories for almost 24h
ADC8E4CD-287D-4629-A047-3E2E6BF23938.jpeg
FB236BFD-DFB8-4148-8E4F-4E8D7A5FB02E.jpeg

All I would like to ask, is for your @Moloko and @Tamarax93 and those who are able to share the “real” news, to keep on doing so. I’m so happy to see that this forum has several members who are savvy, well informed and pro active, and above all, citizens who are willing to do whatever they can to help change what is wrong in the world.💪💕

Perhaps if it remains non professional it allows her to “hide” things she doesn’t want us to see? I don’t know guys, would love to know too.
Same here/ it is her only account, i am not a pro like those girls at Lydia thread they find everything- but I would love to know how is this possible. Could it be that she somehow disabled option at socialblade but really on her account?

Reactions: 4
Just few comments under her latest photo. Surprisingly she didn’t post any photo for more than 3 days and no stories for almost 24h
View attachment 177928View attachment 177929

Same here/ it is her only account, i am not a pro like those girls at Lydia thread they find everything- but I would love to know how is this possible. Could it be that she somehow disabled option at socialblade but really on her account?
so she basically always goes quiet whenever she experiences a backlash, what a COWARD!

• Heart
2A0D00F7-4449-46DA-93E8-15B205206599.jpeg
But hey maybe this will fit in your agenda Tamtam - to show u as big humanitarian. You are coming from country that was once fantastic and fought for all the right things in the world and for those who faced terror and problems
C4B1A760-F395-406D-A3F4-36BE9BF50EED.jpeg
F1A54FEE-07AD-488E-AE24-72976D10FD04.jpeg
A922FC79-5589-402C-9149-8A84DEDCCBA4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes it is the same flat. We have discussed this a few pages ago. Everyone in here perceived the same as you did...one of her many lies.

View attachment 177928View attachment 177929

I thought she was smarter and that she would “stay low” for a few days. But no! she is even more insensitive and delusional than what I though.
Besides, does she know any other restaurant than Lou Lou? It is way too expensive for what it offers and there are dozens of restaurants in Paris that are better...but not as fancy and insta friendly as Lou Lou I guess.
She is the epitome of “new money”.🥴

Last edited:
Yes it is the same flat. We have discussed this a few pages ago. Everyone in here perceived the same as you did...one of her many lies.

I thought she was smarter and that she would “stay low” for a few days. But no! she is even more insensitive and delusional than what I though.
Besides, does she know any other restaurant than Lou Lou? It is way too expensive for what it offers and there are dozens of restaurants in Paris that are better...but not as fancy and insta friendly as Lou Lou I guess.
She is the epitome of “new money”.🥴
As soon as it was mentioned here she is quiet and a coward, there she goes again with stories and posts...hahahaha...CRAZY!

• Wow
As soon as it was mentioned here she is quiet and a coward, there she goes again with stories and posts...hahahaha...CRAZY!
When I go to “watch” a thread hier, I always opt for “no e-mail notifications”. She must have chosen otherwise, as she tends to react immediately to everything we post hier.

On another note, I finally watched her latest Youtube offering. Wow. I hated every single outfit she “styled”. Number 10 looked somewhat coherent, but anyone could manage to put it together like this. The rest are...clothes...just random clothes thrown on. She has no understanding of fabrics and styles that “match” well.

Reactions: 4
When I go to “watch” a thread hier, I always opt for “no e-mail notifications”. She must have chosen otherwise, as she tends to react immediately to everything we post hier.

On another note, I finally watched her latest Youtube offering. Wow. I hated every single outfit she “styled”. Number 10 looked somewhat coherent, but anyone could manage to put it together like this. The rest are...clothes...just random clothes thrown on. She has no understanding of fabrics and styles that “match” well.
For a 30-something women, she behaves in the most juvenile manner. She is such a reactionary fool...I mean it's a gossip thread. Her depth is so shallow, it's not a surprise that she is incapable of speaking up against police brutality in her "home country". It's embarrassing!

I tried to watch her styling video but did not finish as it was terrible.

- The shorts that she choose they were all so short you could see half of her butt. She is better off wearing just a bikini then if she wants to show her lady bits.
- Tamara is too lazy to do anything. The clothes that she post on her videos and the affiliate links she provides are never the same. She is so lazy that she doesn't even bother to search for the correct item. She just pick whatever she finds and add to the list. In the end is all about getting that $$ from whatever link. She always does that and no one says anything.
- No surprise she is going on holidays this week. Just because people are allowed to travel it does not mean they should, but then again if she doesn't travel she does not have any content.

She is been in Paris for a month and what content has she created?!? None

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.