Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why oh why her vlogs are so boring??? What is a difference between her vlogs and Instagram stories?plus her accent is getting stronger, the boyfriend could be Slavic

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who thinks posting screenshot of private messages from your friends is bad manners? I’ve never seen anyone doing that.

I do that, but only because I don’t own pizza knife😅
OMG same! This is sooooo cringe, she is trying to prove that she has friends! She is acting like she is in highschool! If I was that other girl I would literally cringe so hard! I never in my life have seen a person trying so hard, constantly saying WE WE WE, whereas she doesn't want to say who WE is, hinting and hinting, but I am 2000% she doesn't have a bf. Forced friendships too, and having to display it to prove to her followers that she is not lonely or alone, like what are you on about woman!? Just live your life! Who cares.

She has zero social culture and intelligence, it is embarrassing to watch it but somehow I do just to see how far someone goes, I am guilty :)

Is that her boyfriend? :unsure: He is wearing the rings we saw on the hands of a man in her story. I don't know if you already discussed about him here :D
No way, imagine how much she would need to fake to be even close to this guy's coolness.

She doesn't have style, just see her photos from 10 yrs ago, brands don't make you cool or stylish, all she knows to do is buy Chanel Hermes Bottega and she thinks she's got it! Hun no. I saw some video of her on her language on YT from 2 years ago and sis is wearing Balmain blazer with Versace Tshirt Massive logo, such a fail, I would be rather caught dead than mixing brands like that, heard it is a thing amongst Eastern Europeans.

So yes, her boring style and this obvs supercool guy NO I don't think are a macth. She doesn't even fit with some of the Parisian girlfriends she posted, they look super effortless and stylish and are part of same crew as this guy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Watched her new video... This 30 something year old woman lies sooo much... Omg. So, when she was in Ikea she was buying ten packages of ‘cookies’ right? Afterwards, when she shows what she got, there were NO cookies. Then, her obsession with showing us that she has friends is really scary - we all know she has no friends. She blocked me when I replied on one of her stories that she, herself is a fake friend (we all know the story with Zorannah). Ohhh, another thing I find quite scary is when she said to Xenia that she is the ONLY one that looks better after lockdown. This bish is bleeping CRAZY.

Reactions: 8
Is that her boyfriend? :unsure: He is wearing the rings we saw on the hands of a man in her story. I don't know if you already discussed about him here :D
I found this guy before but when I compared I though the jewlery is not the same. I thought this guy is cool type and a bit older, and from what I followed I think she is more into sleek hair type of guys( don’t know how to describe). But who knows.
Wait and see.

Reactions: 1
No, I don’t think he is her boyfriend. Filippo works for Balmain. Maybe that’s why they are chilling?

Reactions: 5
OMG same! This is sooooo cringe, she is trying to prove that she has friends! She is acting like she is in highschool! If I was that other girl I would literally cringe so hard! I never in my life have seen a person trying so hard, constantly saying WE WE WE, whereas she doesn't want to say who WE is, hinting and hinting, but I am 2000% she doesn't have a bf. Forced friendships too, and having to display it to prove to her followers that she is not lonely or alone, like what are you on about woman!? Just live your life! Who cares.

She has zero social culture and intelligence, it is embarrassing to watch it but somehow I do just to see how far someone goes, I am guilty :)

No way, imagine how much she would need to fake to be even close to this guy's coolness.

She doesn't have style, just see her photos from 10 yrs ago, brands don't make you cool or stylish, all she knows to do is buy Chanel Hermes Bottega and she thinks she's got it! Hun no. I saw some video of her on her language on YT from 2 years ago and sis is wearing Balmain blazer with Versace Tshirt Massive logo, such a fail, I would be rather caught dead than mixing brands like that, heard it is a thing amongst Eastern Europeans.

So yes, her boring style and this obvs supercool guy NO I don't think are a macth. She doesn't even fit with some of the Parisian girlfriends she posted, they look super effortless and stylish and are part of same crew as this guy.
I am Eastern European (living abroad) but I would NEVER do that. It’s gross. I do see it abroad wuite a lot too... Proving that you have money. It’s a complex.

Reactions: 6
I am Eastern European (living abroad) but I would NEVER do that. It’s gross. I do see it abroad wuite a lot too... Proving that you have money. It’s a complex.
Nothing against Eastern Europeans! One of my dearest friends is from Croatia <3 She told me about this tasteless logomania, you can see something similar with Essex girls and boys.

I totally agree with you it is actually scary how much she lies and trying to prove herself, doesn't she see how obvious she is?

Nothing against Eastern Europeans! One of my dearest friends is from Croatia <3 She told me about this tasteless logomania, you can see something similar with Essex girls and boys.

I totally agree with you it is actually scary how much she lies and trying to prove herself, doesn't she see how obvious she is?
I think this phenomenon is common everywhere with new money. Even in Scandinavian countries when there is new money and a need to prove that they have THE MONEY there is always logo, always expensive noisy car etc and I guess that that type of people think it is a way to make other jealous (i am not saying Tamara is trying to make someone jealous).
My problem is (but we are all different) ehy buying same pair of sandals in few colors. It is fashion- play- find young designers, create a new trend (sort of saying) - why buying same chanel sandals, why same Amina shoes- so boring- she doesn’t know how to mix old with new.
I am even boring to myself

No, I don’t think he is her boyfriend. Filippo works for Balmain. Maybe that’s why they are chilling?
He is well known in the parisian fashion circuit, and they are not dating, simply put, because he is not inclined to women, if you know what I mean. Gosh, he works for Balmain and helped her to choose all those hideous looks.:LOL:
She has been trying so hard to make her audience think she has a boyfriend, it is really sad and cringe worthy. Why is a boyfriend so important to her? Does she feel better? More powerful perhaps?... The same goes to her obsession to prove she has many friends. I don’t see any other influencer behaving like this.

He is well known in the parisian fashion circuit, and they are not dating, simply put, because he is not inclined to women, if you know what I mean. Gosh, he works for Balmain and helped her to choose all those hideous looks.:LOL:
She has been trying so hard to make her audience think she has a boyfriend, it is really sad and cringe worthy. Why is a boyfriend so important to her? Does she feel better? More powerful perhaps?... The same goes to her obsession to prove she has many friends. I don’t see any other influencer behaving like this.
A case for a good therapist...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
In a mean time, not even one story with Tamara’s face has been posted by Xenia.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if one of these guys is BF(first image on the left- not the one in the middle)
CF31233C-88F4-4F72-A0CB-4382C954692D.jpeg
59ADD180-0A0E-4590-AAF4-4C70644799E8.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm also Eastern European ( where you from /live now?)
I think logo mania is a lack of style ..
I like shop designers but I prefer to get stuff without huge logos on it ..
Even if it's a Chanel brooch I went for one not CC not camelia flower instead .. and I'm sure people who know it's from Chanel they know ... I don't need to prove to anyone can I can afford it

Maybe it's because of her age ? Some pressure from the family ?

I'm also Eastern European ( where you from /live now?)
I think logo mania is a lack of style ..
I like shop designers but I prefer to get stuff without huge logos on it ..
Even if it's a Chanel brooch I went for one not CC not camelia flower instead .. and I'm sure people who know it's from Chanel they know ... I don't need to prove to anyone can I can afford it

Maybe it's because of her age ? Some pressure from the family ?
I agree with everything you said! I’m from Novi Sad (currently living in Belgium), and you?

• Heart
She has a bf for sure, and I actually think she’s smart for not showing him. I enjoyed this vlog it was nice to her out and about and it’s glimpse of life before Covid. I live in America and things are getting bad here tensions are high in a lot of places. Paris looks so normal.

Anyway, in her vlog you can see her bfs arm in one of the clips where she is eating outdoors, he is wearing a red checkered shirt. She’s smart as hell for not showing him. Especially in her q and a video she was talking about explaining breakups and how hard that is for her. I actually totally agree. Also, this probably nothing - but I think her boyfriend is Serbian because her English is getting progressively worse. She is mixing up words more and more- far more than usual. It’s giving me the impression she is speaking Serbian more and more.

How many more times will she mention Paris life is amazing? We already know she is in Paris. The constant mention about it, its getting tiring and fake.

What I have noticed is that Tamara is far from independent and she is really insecure. She needs validation and feel loved and cared by people.

I think she likes to post stories about Xenia cause she has a big following. She seems so needy and she is always complementing Xenia. It seems she is forcing the friendship.

I wonder what she will do when Xenia goes back to her another home.

I would be embarrased to tell everyone I am hosting a dinner at my house and all I serve is pizza. If you are gonna do that, don't say you are hosting anything.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday I found this woman on Instagram.
1B7040B4-0210-435A-921C-4679C9390812.jpeg
90582CE5-0374-4195-83F3-C9CFD66A0AB0.jpeg
105F4349-A73A-4B49-9042-F43A9086A7D1.jpeg

I’m not a fan of Hermes bags, but this woman styles them beautifully and makes then look very trendy.
Now, compare to Tamara.

F7E65616-9429-43C6-A87E-0D1B5D714624.jpeg
31081788-493C-403A-BED0-90D8AC6112E8.jpeg
C14DB93D-B479-41A8-A614-F147300BEBA7.jpeg

Branding! Branding everywhere! Btw, I scrolled back as far as two years ago on her Insta, and there was no sign of outfits with her larger Hermes bags.
I watched a vlog from a Russian TV show stylist. She was clearing up her closet. She pulled a larger Birkin in taupe from the bottom of her wardrobe saying “It’s so fur coats, Juicy Couture and Courchevel that I do not wear it anymore”.
Tamara can be considered British now? Then, I’ll call her a chav.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has a bf for sure, and I actually think she’s smart for not showing him. I enjoyed this vlog it was nice to her out and about and it’s glimpse of life before Covid. I live in America and things are getting bad here tensions are high in a lot of places. Paris looks so normal.

Anyway, in her vlog you can see her bfs arm in one of the clips where she is eating outdoors, he is wearing a red checkered shirt. She’s smart as hell for not showing him. Especially in her q and a video she was talking about explaining breakups and how hard that is for her. I actually totally agree. Also, this probably nothing - but I think her boyfriend is Serbian because her English is getting progressively worse. She is mixing up words more and more- far more than usual. It’s giving me the impression she is speaking Serbian more and more.
I agree with the language comments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.