Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might think she is an overachiever but what exactly she achieved?!? I wouldn't say be a youtuber is a big achievement.

No matter how much they make. I would be embarrassed to tell someone I am a youtuber.

As they said being a youtuber and talk to the camera about some nonsense stuff is not that deep.
I’m a lecturer at uni. Majority of my students (all under the age of 22) make money on social media. None of them think of it as a career though. They all work their butts off to get that prestigious internship with an established company and to get as much professional experience as possible.
I believe this influenza industry will soon disappear into the oblivion. Intelligent young people do not consider it an attractive job (and I feel so relieved about it). It’s a side hustle for most of them. Everyone knows there is nothing genuine about influenzas, everyone can do the same, nobody gets influenced anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does it count to post a picture of the Louvre as “relevant content” tough? It is still closed, yeah, but the vast majority of the museums in Paris are opened by now. The Orsay included, where you can find an amazing exposition from James Tissot, who often painted about the Victorian society, which among other things, was super rich in terms of elegance, style and fashion.She is living at Palais Royal, very close to another beautiful museum, L’Orangerie. As much as she tries to portrait herself as a very intelligent and culture savvy person, we all know she couldn’t care less about these things. She “loves so much” Xenia, she could learn a few things from her.
Yeah, she went to Chanel, did she share anything relevant? No. A picture of herself in the mirror. Voilá...

Agree with every word.
another one: she doesn’t care about what other people think about her, however, here she is doing a video replying precisely to other people’s assumptions.
Absolutely agree with you- no it doesn’t count but I more meant that based in those small hints she is for sure reading. It is not enough for sure- she did all in speed- for example she just passed by the “Le Grand Colbert” and took some snap shots 🥴 Like she was trying to show us spots- that was just some speedy fixing of bad content if you know what I mean. There is no in depth or quality content with her.

Reactions: 4
I’m a lecturer at uni. Majority of my students (all under the age of 22) make money on social media. None of them think of it as a career though. They all work their butts off to get that prestigious internship with an established company and to get as much professional experience as possible.
I believe this influenza industry will soon disappear into the oblivion. Intelligent young people do not consider it an attractive job (and I feel so relieved about it). It’s a side hustle for most of them. Everyone knows there is nothing genuine about influenzas, everyone can do the same, nobody gets influenced anymore.
Off-topic, but what department are you in?

Reactions: 1
We said that she was lying she went and did a Q&A. We kept calling her out in her BS she goes and do another assumption video with the same assumptions as her previous assumptions videos. Boooooring!

Do you know what I think is funny about Tamara?
She says she does not care about what people say or think of her, but she wastw her precious time addressing over and over the same thing trying to convince her followers that she is a good person.

She did moved to Paris to have an active life but she has not once mentioned how is the Covid situation in France. She might don't understand this but life will never be the same. There is no such a thing as "life is back to normal".

I agree with what someone said here. She really thinks she is more smart than she is.
You don't need to be smart to film videos and open packages from the comfort of your house. You do however need to be smart to work in a job that requires you to have a "brain".

She might think she is an overachiever but what exactly she achieved?!? I wouldn't say be a youtuber is a big achievement.

No matter how much they make. I would be embarrassed to tell someone I am a youtuber.

As they said being a youtuber and talk to the camera about some nonsense stuff is not that deep.

@Oohthedrama you kill me hahah

Tamara you’re a blogger who opens parcels for a living and potters around your dressing room until you get a sponsored press trip. She needs to have a very high IQ to do that,
she’s nothing more than a QVC girl,
she has always had a “team” who edited her videos, arrange her sponsored content, managed the business side of things.
Tamara can open boxes and put a top on over her head,
groundbreaking, it’s all one big none stop hustle for Tamara 😏

😐

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I would say what identifies an overachiever is their sentiment of never achieving enough - not the opposite. It’s closely related to the imposter syndrome, often seen with women in legal, finance and management consultancy jobs. Maybe she’s confusing it with being ambitious which is not necessarily the same.

• Heart
I guess this is boyfriend shirt?!🤔
29931D85-8092-4842-AE12-EDA6BAC18337.jpeg
Xenia mentioned something today and I tried to visualize Tamara at the vintage/flee market picking clothes. I think it is fantastic experience especially in Paris but I just couldn’t see her doing that.
That would be fantastic vlog!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
View attachment 172195Xenia mentioned something today and I tried to visualize Tamara at the vintage/flee market picking clothes. I think it is fantastic experience especially in Paris but I just couldn’t see her doing that.
Zero creativity is a constant with this influencer. Does she know what Nirvana even is? The closest she'll get to vintage is another haul from farfetch. She wouldn't know what to look for or how to style anyway....remember she tried to pretend she believes in sustainability. It would be another show & tell of nadda.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zero creativity is a constant with this influencer. Does she know what Nirvana even is? The closest she'll get to vintage is another haul from farfetch. She wouldn't know what to look for or how to style anyway....remember she tried to pretend she believes in sustainability. It would be another show & tell of nadda.
Well if you think how bad music taste she has 🤷🏻‍♀️ Nirvana x Tamara = 🤯

Reactions: 4
Why she always mentioning how happy she is in paris ?
Who cares ?
Cause she needs constant approval and valudation from others. She needs to prove to others that she is living her best life and she is never been so happy. When it looks the opposite.
Whenever I watch her stories in Paris she looks out of place and not settled or happy like she wants us to believe.

If I am trult happy with life I don't need to tell or prove to people. All I need to do is live my life cause the happiness I feel inside will shine through.

• Heart
View attachment 172195Xenia mentioned something today and I tried to visualize Tamara at the vintage/flee market picking clothes. I think it is fantastic experience especially in Paris but I just couldn’t see her doing that.
Doesn’t look like a men’s size shirt, but who knows?
She works so much guys: lunch/dinner with friends, Dior store visit, Dior photoshoot at the Airbnb balcony, enjoying a Kitsune coffee, trying for the 100th time to prove that she is so happy and inspired ... uff.
I’m glad she is enjoying a weekend off, she is on the brink of exhaustion, poor her.:p

Last edited:
  • Haha
who cuts pizza with scissors is my question wtf?
Exactly! I thought I perhaps missed something, never seen or done that.
It’s funny how “exciting” her new life is and all she films is her apartment or the surroundings of it.

Reactions: 3
who cuts pizza with scissors is my question wtf?
I saw it done first time in France so maybe it’s a French hack 🤪

On a separate note she does say first time hosting since we arrived in Paris - who else heard that?

Reactions: 3
Why she always mentioning how happy she is in paris ?
Who cares ?

I think she’s working overtime to make everyone think her life is so full and happy at the moment. It’s all this ooh-omg and ahh-ing over her neighborhood and gloating about her amazeeeee meals out and even more amazeeeeee friends.

Anyone working this hard to appear like they’re at the top of world is faking it usually. Wonder what she’s hiding...

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one who thinks posting screenshot of private messages from your friends is bad manners? I’ve never seen anyone doing that.

Exactly! I thought I perhaps missed something, never seen or done that.
It’s funny how “exciting” her new life is and all she films is her apartment or the surroundings of it.
I do that, but only because I don’t own pizza knife😅

• Haha
  • Heart
She's only doing that to prove she has friends. A person with friends doesn't care/work so hard to make it seem she has so many friends. Same with the "I'm so happy / inspired / my parisian life is so amazing" etc.
Just shows two things: a) she's probably not that happy; b) she reads here regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.