Tamara Kalinic - Gimme all the brands, I'll #ad them to death cuz feck sustainability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she miss to upload a video yesterday? Her being regular and on time was something she was proud of

Reactions: 4
I can kind of see why she "moved" to Paris.. she normally travels all year around for fashion weeks and press trips and when she is in the uk she normally just is with her family in Brighton. Does she really have any friends in the UK? Seems she's mingling more with the dutch/German crowds

Boyfriend jewellery ?
Gay, I wouldn't be attracted to a man wearing jewellery!

Btw she just posted a video, I mean what a loads of BS Tamara, she didn't address her Airbnb situation.

Those saggy sofas in the video from imagine how many people have been using, really distracted me! Imagine how many people were sitting there while renting EWWW and she calls that her home LOL

And question about boyfriend LOOOL, hun it's not that deep it's yes or no, but our Tam is again miss vague!

Another video patting herself on her back.
32.30 min of “I’m very good, I’m very kind, I’m ver loyal...I’m this, I’m that...” How many of those has she already made? And who cares of how good she is besides her?

Reactions: 8
Actually i feel bad for her, she has a lot of views and people following her but sometimes she attracts weirdos, like people saying her flat is haunted, her TV is too small, even saggy sofas, no offence, but some of us live in rented places and yes we are on furniture other people used, so I do feel sad for her she must have a very sad life

Reactions: 2
I realised something from tamara’s assumptions vlog.

she thinks she’s a lot more intelligent and deep than she really is.
she views herself so highly, but I see nothing that suggests she is the person she thinks she is in her own head 🙄

she talks so much, and says so little.

Reactions: 15
Actually i feel bad for her, she has a lot of views and people following her but sometimes she attracts weirdos, like people saying her flat is haunted, her TV is too small, even saggy sofas, no offence, but some of us live in rented places and yes we are on furniture other people used, so I do feel sad for her she must have a very sad life
Feel sad for her? Why? She is spending her time in Paris in a luxury Airbnb flat, she has food, water, electricity, she travels the world, collects hermès, etc...
I feel sad for those who work non stop but struggle everyday to pay their bills and/or to feed their children. There are bigger problems in the world than having some weirdos among her community.
Perhaps if she would become a more grounded person and stop living a life of lies, she could turn into a happier person.

she views herself so highly, but I see nothing that suggests she is the person she thinks she is in her own head 🙄

amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

I don’t know how, but from all this talking about herself, sharing her childhood stories (over and over again), the way she behaves with her sister, the way she “loves soooo much” each and every person she comes across in the industry, and the way she talks about her relationships with her farther...I get this image of her as of a totally fake sticky sweet little girl that runs to hug a long-time-not-seen rich auntie, solely because she knows she’ll get some treats. Or talks to parents with a fake “mommy-daddy” tone to get things her way. I’m not sure you understand what I’m trying to say here 🤦‍♀️ 😁:rolleyes: So, simply put, she gives me a spoilt (sycophant) youngest child vibes.

Reactions: 10
Gay, I wouldn't be attracted to a man wearing jewellery!

Btw she just posted a video, I mean what a loads of BS Tamara, she didn't address her Airbnb situation.

Those saggy sofas in the video from imagine how many people have been using, really distracted me! Imagine how many people were sitting there while renting EWWW and she calls that her home LOL

And question about boyfriend LOOOL, hun it's not that deep it's yes or no, but our Tam is again miss vague!
A man wearing jewellery doesn't make them gay...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I feel like she's was reading tattle in her new video
I have the same feeling about her ig stories- because now she is showing us some boutiques, she also did some shots in Chanel, museums etc. i hope she is on good path. I mean I somehow still hope she will do better ( guess I still like her despite all, she is still far from how much Lydida and ITF annoy me )

Its not even a language barrier, she really does say nothing of value, she desperately tries to sound like she has depth but I struggled to find anything in that upload that was worth listening to, she contradicted herself over and over.
I don’t know how, but from all this talking about herself, sharing her childhood stories (over and over again), the way she behaves with her sister, the way she “loves soooo much” each and every person she comes across in the industry, and the way she talks about her relationships with her farther...I get this image of her as of a totally fake sticky sweet little girl that runs to hug a long-time-not-seen rich auntie, solely because she knows she’ll get some treats. Or talks to parents with a fake “mommy-daddy” tone to get things her way. I’m not sure you understand what I’m trying to say here 🤦‍♀️ 😁:rolleyes: So, simply put, she gives me a spoilt (sycophant) youngest child vibes.
I’ve never before thought of this, as I was watching her assumptions I realised just how much she’s contradicting herself in everything she says.
And she really is as bland, boring, vapid and dim as the rest of them.

she doesn’t need a man, doesn’t talk about her relationship, she’s very independent, but at the same time has done nothing but drop hints about this mystery man and how she might soon be married 😐 and seems to have left her family she loves so much to be with him in a rented b&b

she needs a man with drive, she can’t have a man that sits around, she’s an overachiever and her partner needs to be the same.
Tamara you’re a blogger who opens parcels for a living and potters around your dressing room until you get a sponsored press trip 🙄let’s not pretend you’re anything more than that, your partner needs to have a name for himself and cash in the bank.

I like deep intellectual conversation about...... like....how the mother and the son 🙄🙄 sorry what 😆

No, you like to tell people you like deep intellectual conversation, I’ve seen no evidence of her using her brain unless it’s working out her press discount.

I like to cook and sit around discussing deep intellectual issues.... but I don’t cook.

Im not spoilt we had it worse than everyone else, poor me, poor me, but I also am aware I am privalaged because of my family 🙄

I’ve been bullied but I also have no drama,
but my home country are jealous of me, so many are jealous,
but I also get on with everyone, I’m so laid back,
but I’ve been told I’m rude,
but I’m so friendly......

a man doesn’t pay my bills, but I’m also not going to tell anyone how I find my lifestyle because...... did I tell you of my struggles, my dad was sick, I had the flu, I’ve never shared this......
But I also have shared this many times.
I don’t share the bad times.....
What has that got to do with the question???
None of the questions were answered.

It was a stream of words that really made no sense, she was talking for the sake of talking. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have the same feeling about her ig stories- because now she is showing us some boutiques, she also did some shots in Chanel, museums etc. i hope she is on good path. I mean I somehow still hope she will do better ( guess I still like her despite all, she is still far from how much Lydida and ITF annoy me )
Does it count to post a picture of the Louvre as “relevant content” tough? It is still closed, yeah, but the vast majority of the museums in Paris are opened by now. The Orsay included, where you can find an amazing exposition from James Tissot, who often painted about the Victorian society, which among other things, was super rich in terms of elegance, style and fashion.She is living at Palais Royal, very close to another beautiful museum, L’Orangerie. As much as she tries to portrait herself as a very intelligent and culture savvy person, we all know she couldn’t care less about these things. She “loves so much” Xenia, she could learn a few things from her.
Yeah, she went to Chanel, did she share anything relevant? No. A picture of herself in the mirror. Voilá...

Its not even a language barrier, she really does say nothing of value, she desperately tries to sound like she has depth but I struggled to find anything in that upload that was worth listening to, she contradicted herself over and over.

I’ve never before thought of this, as I was watching her assumptions I realised just how much she’s contradicting herself in everything she says.

she doesn’t need a man, doesn’t talk about her relationship, she’s very independent, but at the same time has done nothing but drop hints about this mystery man and how she might soon be married 😐 and seems to have left her family she loves so much to be with him in a rented b&b

she needs a man with drive, she can’t have a man that sits around, she’s an overachiever and her partner needs to be the same.
Tamara you’re a blogger who opens parcels for a living and potters around your dressing room until you get a sponsored press trip 🙄let’s not pretend you’re anything more than that, your partner needs to have a name for himself and cash in the bank.

I like deep intellectual conversation about...... like....how the mother and the son 🙄🙄 sorry what 😆

No, you like to tell people you like deep intellectual conversation, I’ve seen no evidence of her using her brain unless it’s working out her press discount.

I like to cook and sit around discussing deep intellectual issues.... but I don’t cook.

Im not spoilt we had it worse than everyone else, poor me, poor me, but I also am aware I am privalaged because of my family 🙄

a man doesn’t pay my bills, but I’m also not going to tell anyone how I find my lifestyle because...... did I tell you of my struggles, my dad was sick, I had the flu, I’ve never shared this......

It was a stream of words that really made no sense, she was talking for the sake of talking. 😐
Agree with every word.
another one: she doesn’t care about what other people think about her, however, here she is doing a video replying precisely to other people’s assumptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I feel like she's was reading tattle in her new video
She reads here all the time. A few pages ago I critisized her choice of Birkins, saying all her “rich German footballer wife” friends go for stylish minis. So, first she recorded a video defended her choice of the larger ones, and now she bought herself a mini. What a coincidence.

This ramble was very similar to her attempt at talking Italian in one of her lockdown vlogs.

Reactions: 9
We said that she was lying she went and did a Q&A. We kept calling her out in her BS she goes and do another assumption video with the same assumptions as her previous assumptions videos. Boooooring!

Do you know what I think is funny about Tamara?
She says she does not care about what people say or think of her, but she wastw her precious time addressing over and over the same thing trying to convince her followers that she is a good person.

She did moved to Paris to have an active life but she has not once mentioned how is the Covid situation in France. She might don't understand this but life will never be the same. There is no such a thing as "life is back to normal".

I agree with what someone said here. She really thinks she is more smart than she is.
You don't need to be smart to film videos and open packages from the comfort of your house. You do however need to be smart to work in a job that requires you to have a "brain".

She might think she is an overachiever but what exactly she achieved?!? I wouldn't say be a youtuber is a big achievement.

No matter how much they make. I would be embarrassed to tell someone I am a youtuber.

As they said being a youtuber and talk to the camera about some nonsense stuff is not that deep.

@Oohthedrama you kill me hahah

Tamara you’re a blogger who opens parcels for a living and potters around your dressing room until you get a sponsored press trip. She needs to have a very high IQ to do that,

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.