Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What in the actual F ??? 😂 🤦‍♀️ She looks like a kid who just put on a bunch of mommy's clothes... 🤦‍♀️

Now that I see that photo of him I can see why the two of them are attracted to each other. They both have a sense of superiority and I feel that they activate it and amplify it within each other even more.

With that hair and those booties and that jacket he even looks like Tamara. 😂

They both think they are so cool&progressive and the next best thing coming...

I am just dying... 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is 50 shades of shady for things like this...

Latest look ... 🤮

View attachment 303484
The real joke is one or two stories before the above she posted a pic of herself in that coat and wrote "I'm either dressed like a slob in sweats or to the nines" and then goes on to post the above pic... 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️
The only "to the nines" items are the bag and the coat, the rest screams slob!!!! Jeans are fine, but not frayed ones like this and certainly not high water ones (not when paired with a coat in autumn/winter). And not those fugly Nazi boots, which are all the rage at the minute. :sick:

Reactions: 9
usually, when someone starts looking like a homeless person, it's a warning sign that they are dying to look cool, but failing miserably to do so, by doing the exact opposite of being cool and that is-overdoing it.

Yes that’s the one! I liked it too (the dress and necklace) but for some reason it went past me that it was a collab because in her next videos, i.e. the jewellery collections, she never makes a mention that the Cartier was gifted but she does for some other items!
Here it is :)

And under the last picture you can see this:

Have you guys seen her story where she showed that she's burning "Palo Alto"(that was gifted, of course) only to realize later that she made a mistake and it's "Palo Santo" and then goes on how she sometimes writes down a word she's hearing instead of the word she's thinking? And how omg ahahahah she's multitasking and that's why she made a mistake. By multitasking, she means that her bf is talking to her while she's writing a sentence for her IG story. What a moron.

And yeah, the fur coat was probably gifted:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
depends really. I am a native English speaker and personally I would say I got/bought It if I purchased it myself and it was a gift, I’d say someone got it as a gift for me, if I actually was a gift. I got it doesn’t make sense when it’s a gift.

and yes, influencers get things gifted, that’s not the issue, but it should be made clear that she didn’t fork out £1.650 for a necklace. Just my two cents.

Yes that’s the one! I liked it too (the dress and necklace) but for some reason it went past me that it was a collab because in her next videos, i.e. the jewellery collections, she never makes a mention that the Cartier was gifted but she does for some other items!
The problem with the influencer profession is it is still new so "i was gifted" or "I got" are interchangeable right now. Young and impressionable followers need to learn about social media marketing...influencers are sales people especially those who fail to declare constantly their ads etc. There are numerous socially conscious influencers who are quite transparent. Tamara is neither transparent nor upfront about her ads/gifted relationships. @LuxeGirl - you are amazing for creating a goal and achieving it. Honour your ability to achieve your objectives through your discipline and approach. You are what the rest of us should aspire to be.

Tamara kalinic is another bullshit influencer with zero ability to do anything besides prancing around in fox trimmed coat and an Hermes, while the rest of the country is in lockdown again facing financial ruin.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I just can't find the words to explain how ridiculous she looks in this combo, wow. His fashion influence really doesn't help her, she looks worse than ever before.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Tamara saying she would never be able to live in a village - what do you call Brighton where she’s lived for the last like 8 years? 😂 it’s hardly a city

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Tamara saying she would never be able to live in a village - what do you call Brighton where she’s lived for the last like 8 years? 😂 it’s hardly a city
Maybe because she convinced herself she lived in (central) London the whole time. 😂

• Haha
She now officially posted the fox fur coat. I'm actively posting in the comments, telling people it's fox fur. Let's see what happens.

She'll at least delete my comments. Maybe block me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The problem with the influencer profession is it is still new so "i was gifted" or "I got" are interchangeable right now. Young and impressionable followers need to learn about social media marketing...influencers are sales people especially those who fail to declare constantly their ads etc. There are numerous socially conscious influencers who are quite transparent. Tamara is neither transparent nor upfront about her ads/gifted relationships. @LuxeGirl - you are amazing for creating a goal and achieving it. Honour your ability to achieve your objectives through your discipline and approach. You are what the rest of us should aspire to be.

Tamara kalinic is another bullshit influencer with zero ability to do anything besides prancing around in fox trimmed coat and an Hermes, while the rest of the country is in lockdown again facing financial ruin.
Very true! I hope young followers are soon notified of these horrible fake influencers (not all!) and don’t feel like they need 15191616191 bags to be successful lol.

Thank you so much for your kind words, they mean a lot! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is her coat right? 🤣
if he was Sema from Bubanj Potok, he would be classified as "transvestite" or other classy names but because he is also from central paris and so chic and into fashion, he is boyfriend/husband material. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
if he was Sema from Bubanj Potok, he would be classified as "transvestite" or other classy names but because he is also from central paris and so chic and into fashion, he is boyfriend/husband material. 🤮
I’m still trying to process that he took her coat, made a picture and posted it on social media...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still trying to process the fact that they are wearing the same size 😂😂😂
Omg true.......... The men I like are opposite of him - they do not even have social media nor do they wear the same size 🤣🤣🤣 but ok, we are all different and that’s fine

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Did she fill her lips again,or?😬such a plastic face sweet lord,or she is using filters on videos,anyway it looks horrible...Jesus whats wrong with these women,seems like every second one is filled with plastic and fillers and all that crap...so sad isn’t it?🤦‍♀️🥺

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Did she fill her lips again,or?😬such a plastic face sweet lord,or she is using filters on videos,anyway it looks horrible...Jesus whats wrong with these women,seems like every second one is filled with plastic and fillers and all that crap...so sad isn’t it?🤦‍♀️🥺
Her morning face is so scary...

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.