Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She forgot to include her crocodile Milka Birkin bag. šŸ˜‚
Carefully review all the comments below her pictures!
You will see that most of them are from fake profiles!
Tamara is a lie, her life is a lie and a lie cannot last long!
Poor, fake, unhappy girl who can't hide her dissatisfaction!
It sinks deeper and deeper and looks worse and worse!
She needs it urgently
She has a constant need to present herself falsely and show herself as such
which it really isn't!
Her Colleagues are really rich and no one talks to him!
They all invest in themselves and not in themselves, they all have an orderly life and real estate except her!
She is 32 years old and has Hermes bags and tells someone about life.
Fine investment for 32 years.
She is as fake as her life and her profile!

Reactions: 8
Carefully review all the comments below her pictures!
You will see that most of them are from fake profiles!
Hmm, are you sure, how do you know? are you referring to her IG?
as much as I think that this could be true, I am afraid that there are a lot of people who are just blindly and mindlessly following/worshiping Youtubers and their life.

Reactions: 4
Hmm, are you sure, how do you know? are you referring to her IG?
as much as I think that this could be true, I am afraid that there are a lot of people who are just blindly and mindlessly following/worshiping Youtubers and their life.
I think a comment like this, is a fake profile. This was under Tamaraā€™s picture.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
hmm ok, but RomanaM said "most of them". this is just one?
please don't be offended by my curiosity. I tried to pindown her followers, but I didn't have any success, they really seem like genuine profiles.
I just want to be sure and factual about things like that. (y)

Reactions: 2
please don't be offended by my curiosity. I tried to pindown her followers, but I didn't have any success, they really seem like genuine profiles.
I wouldnā€™t say ā€œmost of the themā€, but several.
Browse on her followers list and you will find many profiles like these ones.
She and Lydia Millen have been buying followers in bulk. Any social media expert will tell you that it is simply not feasible to achieve this growth in such short period of time. A few weeks ago, Eva Chen shared in her stories how to check whether someone has an organic growth or not. Profiles as these on bellow mean that the account in question bought followers.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She has several fake profiles of her own and from those profiles she leaves comments below her pictures!
Take a close look at the comments below a few of her pictures and you will see that the same fake profiles keep making comments!
100%
The girl is sick of what she does.

Reactions: 12
Tbh I donā€™t know, she has such a complicated refugee story, first Bosnia, then Croatia then Serbia then London then Paris, maybe Milan next. šŸ˜„I mentioned Belgrad because thatā€™s where she goes and also mentions.
She's from Novi Sad (I'm going to uni there).
Hi guys btw, my first post in this thread, had to reply to this.

Reactions: 7
I wouldnā€™t say ā€œmost of the themā€, but several.
Browse on her followers list and you will find many profiles like these ones.
She and Lydia Millen have been buying followers in bulk. Any social media expert will tell you that it is simply not feasible to achieve this growth in such short period of time. A few weeks ago, Eva Chen shared in her stories how to check whether someone has an organic growth or not. Profiles as these on bellow mean that the account in question bought followers.
Exactly I googled Is it against Instagram rules to buy followers and it said when you see a big amount such as 1,000 and up in a day you know a person is buying followers. So thereā€™s no doubt that Lydia and Tamra are buying we just have to call them out on It and get Instagram to change their rules because itā€™s wrong and as far as Iā€™m concerned itā€™s fraud!! (Criminal) because they get money per their follower count and they arenā€™t real and although they get real ones to and people follow on the premise that she is reputable and she is a fraud in my book!!!

Exactly I googled Is it against Instagram rules to buy followers and it said when you see a big amount such as 1,000 and up in a day you know a person is buying followers. So thereā€™s no doubt that Lydia and Tamra are buying we just have to call them out on It and get Instagram to change their rules because itā€™s wrong and as far as Iā€™m concerned itā€™s fraud!! (Criminal) because they get money per their follower count and they arenā€™t real and although they get real ones to and people follow on the premise that she is reputable and she is a fraud in my book!!!
Unless that person goes viral for something, then they can have thousands of people following them in a day. But Tamara doesnā€™t have the capability to create content that can go viral, so iā€™ll let her play with those revolving hotel doors.

Reactions: 8
Unless that person goes viral for something, then they can have thousands of people following them in a day. But Tamara doesnā€™t have the capability to create content that can go viral, so iā€™ll let her play with those revolving hotel doors.
In that case she would be thanking people for several months so I hope no one from her team comes up with an idea either.

Reactions: 3
In that case she would be thanking people for several months so I hope no one from her team comes up with an idea either.
I think by Team she means herself and herself. Like in the Reel videos šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™ve been reading this thread and the guru thread for a long time and have never posted but I just had to right now. I have been eyeing up the Amulette de Cartier for a while now and I have finally, finallyyyyyyyyyy saved up for it. I took two years to save up for it, because I have other expenses and want to buy a car and a home first, and the price tag isnā€™t something I can justify unless I feel like Iā€™ve earned it by saving up so I donā€™t feel guilty when purchasing it. I donā€™t have a lot of designers and it is why I wanted my first high jewellery to be Cartier. I must shamefully admit that it was while watching Tamaraā€™s YT that it came to my attention. I noticed that throughout the years, especially recently she said that she ā€œgot itā€ a few years ago. Naturally, being the intrusive person I can be, I decided to go on her insta to figure out when she ā€˜got itā€™. Low and behold, she posted it in April 2016 and linked the blog post. I went on the blog and at the end it said ā€˜in collaboration with Cartierā€™. I got SOOOO angry because I had to save up for years for it and I believe she got it gifted?!?!?! And still goes on as if she bought it?!?!?!?! I might be wrong, but it really, really annoyed me.

p.s. my tattle name is supposed to be a joke in relation to another Influencer, so please donā€™t judge me lol. Iā€™m not really Luxe šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
Luxe, welcome šŸ„³
I think I remember that post with the Cartier necklace, was it in a pink dress (I quite liked) and shot in Venice? Yeah, it was collaboration.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The irony. It's indeed a dog day, when you wear that fox fur coat :')

(oh she deleted my comment where I pointed out she was wearing a fox fur coat, of course)

IMG_0292.PNG
IMG_0293.PNG

Iā€™ve been reading this thread and the guru thread for a long time and have never posted but I just had to right now. I have been eyeing up the Amulette de Cartier for a while now and I have finally, finallyyyyyyyyyy saved up for it. I took two years to save up for it, because I have other expenses and want to buy a car and a home first, and the price tag isnā€™t something I can justify unless I feel like Iā€™ve earned it by saving up so I donā€™t feel guilty when purchasing it. I donā€™t have a lot of designers and it is why I wanted my first high jewellery to be Cartier. I must shamefully admit that it was while watching Tamaraā€™s YT that it came to my attention. I noticed that throughout the years, especially recently she said that she ā€œgot itā€ a few years ago. Naturally, being the intrusive person I can be, I decided to go on her insta to figure out when she ā€˜got itā€™. Low and behold, she posted it in April 2016 and linked the blog post. I went on the blog and at the end it said ā€˜in collaboration with Cartierā€™. I got SOOOO angry because I had to save up for years for it and I believe she got it gifted?!?!?! And still goes on as if she bought it?!?!?!?! I might be wrong, but it really, really annoyed me.

p.s. my tattle name is supposed to be a joke in relation to another Influencer, so please donā€™t judge me lol. Iā€™m not really Luxe šŸ˜‚
Well, influencers get gifted expensive stuff that we as normal people have to save up for, that's how it goes. But if she says "I got this item x years ago", does she then really imply she bought it herself? I'm not english native but If you say "I got this necklace for christmas 2 years ago", then it means you got it gifted, right?

Last edited:
The irony. It's indeed a dog day, when you wear that fox fur coat :')

(oh she deleted my comment where I pointed out she was wearing a fox fur coat, of course)

View attachment 303403View attachment 303402

Well, influencers get gifted expensive stuff that we as normal people have to save up for, that's how it goes. But if she says "I got this item x years ago", does she then really imply she bought it herself? I'm not english native but If you say "I got this necklace for christmas 2 years ago", then it means you got it gifted, right?
depends really. I am a native English speaker and personally I would say I got/bought It if I purchased it myself and it was a gift, Iā€™d say someone got it as a gift for me, if I actually was a gift. I got it doesnā€™t make sense when itā€™s a gift.

and yes, influencers get things gifted, thatā€™s not the issue, but it should be made clear that she didnā€™t fork out Ā£1.650 for a necklace. Just my two cents.

Luxe, welcome šŸ„³
I think I remember that post with the Cartier necklace, was it in a pink dress (I quite liked) and shot in Venice? Yeah, it was collaboration.
Yes thatā€™s the one! I liked it too (the dress and necklace) but for some reason it went past me that it was a collab because in her next videos, i.e. the jewellery collections, she never makes a mention that the Cartier was gifted but she does for some other items!

Reactions: 7
depends really. I am a native English speaker and personally I would say I got/bought It if I purchased it myself and it was a gift, Iā€™d say someone got it as a gift for me, if I actually was a gift. I got it doesnā€™t make sense when itā€™s a gift.

and yes, influencers get things gifted, thatā€™s not the issue, but it should be made clear that she didnā€™t fork out Ā£1.650 for a necklace. Just my two cents.

Yes thatā€™s the one! I liked it too (the dress and necklace) but for some reason it went past me that it was a collab because in her next videos, i.e. the jewellery collections, she never makes a mention that the Cartier was gifted but she does for some other items!
She is 50 shades of shady for things like this...

Latest look ... šŸ¤®

Screenshot_20201108-132156_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.