Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So tamara will educate all of us on how to say "Hermes" but mispronunciation of english words is ok. I'm being petty here, but she's such a twit and a moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For me it’s the way she needs to correct (literally no-one) saying Versace when all of hers is borrowed PR or gifted from third party hauls... does she own any Versace that she paid for herself? Because to me it looks like she doesn’t even have a pot to piss in... everything is borrowed

Reactions: 14
This is her coat right? 🤣
Looking awful! What does he want to achieve by posing in front of mirrors looking like that?

What is it will all those comments from accounts with naked girls? And why does she even reply to comments like these? So desperate?

Looking awful! What does he want to achieve by posing in front of mirrors looking like that?

What is it will all those comments from accounts with naked girls? And why does she even reply to comments like these? So desperate?
But then again maybe they are friends of hers from her sugar baby days and this explains the ❤❤❤❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It seems also that she does not do her eyebrows anymore, she sais she wants to, but maybe her boyfriend told her it is cool so she keeps it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It seems also that she does not do her eyebrows anymore, she sais she wants to, but maybe her boyfriend told her it is cool so she keeps it.
Probably. So it will match his bush in the head, and they can finally be a matchy-matchy couple. 😂

Reactions: 11
Probably. So it will match his bush in the head, and they can finally be a matchy-matchy couple. 😂
At least if she would say something about the fact that it is okay for girls to have messy eyebrows and not feel pressure to make them "perfect", but she sais the opposite :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ladies, look who is back😁😁😁
Knowitall, aka, Tamara Kalinic.
Angrily commenting on Lydia’s in regards to her “fake following”. Well, yes, Lydia as been buying followers, but so has Tamara, like A LOT!!!
She is writing that people should report Lydia to the brands and that they should also create instagram accounts to make fun of her fake following.
As my granny often says: “Those who live in glasse houses should not throw stones”.😬
What a pathetic human being....

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I admire her so much. How does she find time to post on tattle with aaaaall these secret big projects of hers going on since she arrived in Paris?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Angrily commenting on Lydia’s in regards to her “fake following”. Well, yes, Lydia as been buying followers, but so has Tamara, like A LOT!!!
She is writing that people should report Lydia to the brands and that they should also create instagram accounts to make fun of her fake following.
As my granny often says: “Those who live in glasse houses should not throw stones”.😬
do we know 100% its her acc?

Reactions: 5
B7931F0C-A59A-4B12-A650-B6D42D26B4EF.jpeg

Lovely ladies from Serbian Twitter made side by side picture in case you didn’t see it 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
View attachment 304619
Lovely ladies from Serbian Twitter made side by side picture in case you didn’t see it 😂
Fantastic!! I was waiting for something like this, didn't know that was her coat (aside from the messages here)!!!

1. It's a fugly coat,
2. it suits him well, not because it's fugly (I'm really not trying to throw shade here), but because it's kinda his style and suits his dress-sense.
Hers not so much.

It's always odd to me when in real life or "influencers" like Tam are straight-laced and straight-groomed if you so will and then throw something "edgy" on, it just never looks right or good and doesn't suit them at all (also look at Fleur, same thing with her "edgy" bits or when Amelia wanted to be "egdy" for a hot minute when her fiance left her shortly before the wedding).

Her eyebrows look good to me, better than the microblading shyte. If that's due to Filippo, then kudos to him. Maybe he's trying to get her to lay off the plastic, too. Good luck to him.

Reactions: 10
I literally got pAiN iN tHe StOmAcH from her fake empathetic speech in the newest video. Guys, she's aware of everything going on in the world, she just likes to pretend everything is fine 😇 This coming from a moron that only cares about luxury shops being closed and who thinks everyone has the privilege to watch Netflix during the lockdown🤦‍♀️:sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Also she thinks that sitting on a bench next to a fontain with few roses and leaves in the middle of Paris is enjoying the nature

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also she thinks that sitting on a bench next to a fontain with few roses and leaves in the middle of Paris is enjoying the nature
A muddy parisienne fountain is such heaven for our Tam tam, so soothing and beaaauutifuuul 🥰

• Haha
Is this really her or did I miss something l? Also is there Lydia and Tamara beef?!

View attachment 304619
Maybe it’s the angle but his feet and hands look disproportionately small? Also I wouldn’t have pictured them together, seems like she would go for someone more clean cut and ~suave but love is blind I guess...

Reactions: 5
And in the last vlog she had unwashed hair I think...maybe he told her to not wash the hair that often too so it looks like his....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Here it is :)

And under the last picture you can see this:

Have you guys seen her story where she showed that she's burning "Palo Alto"(that was gifted, of course) only to realize later that she made a mistake and it's "Palo Santo" and then goes on how she sometimes writes down a word she's hearing instead of the word she's thinking? And how omg ahahahah she's multitasking and that's why she made a mistake. By multitasking, she means that her bf is talking to her while she's writing a sentence for her IG story. What a moron.

And yeah, the fur coat was probably gifted:

these fugly boots, I can’t with her -she use to pick decent shoes but these chunky tomb raider abominations are a crime and she can’t pull them off

Reactions: 3
View attachment 304619
He looks more like a woman, and after all the operations she looks more like a man !!!
All in all two freaks.
Sick 🤮

Do you remember how Knowitall (Tamara) had a need to talk ugly about her ex-Serbian boyfriend and talk about how Filippo is a millionaire and how he owns vineyards and real estate all over the world 😂😂😂
What a poor actress, but we easily broke into her.
What a Martyr 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Now that you guys mention her fake comments/likes...

I made several comments under her posts about the fox fur, also reacting on others comments mentioning the fox fur. NOONE commented or liked my posts. Normally these kind of 'poking the bear' actions really triggers people to comment. Also, NOONE else is commenting about the fox fur, but me? Normally when a IG'er posts a fur coat, the comment section explodes.

So either her following really doesn't give a tit about fur and my post...

OR they are ALL fake, thus don't react...? what do you guys think?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.