Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sandro37

VIP Member
The new vlog is up, today content is so wild!
summary :
promoting serum and vitamins instead of botox for her face tightness,
talking about drinking coffee
chanel coat with beanie looks somehow homeless on her,
more hideous bottega knits,
she has sooo much work to do
drinks coffee
scored collab - basically actually worked for a day
talking about filming reels
coffee again
knits again
talking about her working space and tables
more about tables
table
table table
table
and everything else table
table
office space and coffee
table and table
footage of table
my friend Xennia
table
chanel agenda
working soo hard (weekly planner is empty)
content planning
more of chanel agenda
table
oversized jeans

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Carine

"Guys. I was so so so responsable before travel. Me and my boyfriend got the covid tests. I would never never never would put in risk other people".
"I had to go to Costa Rica because I had to work! Guys I had to take photos of my new Chanel jacket on the beach. And guys, my team and I are working so hard making reels for you guys. Because I work so so hard for you guys."
"And guys, I am so so content with my boyfriend and I am so so content to be living in Paris."
"And guys, I am so so content cause I have the best community!."
"Guys, please remember I speak Spanish. I am so so content to go to Costa Rica and speak Spanish."
"Guys, the important thing is that I have received so many packages. And I am going to unbox these with you. By the way, I am soooooo content to live in Paris right now. Best decision ever!".

• Haha

Zeldafairy

This AirBnB looks similar to her apartment. I just googled AirBnB Paris 2 bedrooms and went to Fotos and looked there. Further research ongoing 😁

Yep, that's it. They added pictures on walls in bedrooms and she added the closets and the table.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Quite possible, I haven't been following her that long (although she's been on my radar for years, but I pretty much started following her with the first tattle thread).

Anyway, companies house has her citizenship as Croatian, maybe she'll update that in the future if she has UK citizenship.

She must be having then 2-4 citizenships (Cro, Srb, BiH(?), UK(?)).
I know we talked about this before, but I forgot the details of that discussion 🙈
Yeah right, imagine her having British citizenship!!! Her bio would be Tamara Kalinic OBE HRH the Queen of England herself! Come on, we know better

That loser still has some irrelevant list from 2019 in her bio - in 2021!!! So embarrasing! Same as her blatant lying about being located in London and being eyewear designer

So I am sure we would know if she has British citizenship! Imagine her every single vlog:

HI lovelies, omg when I became a British citizenship, right away after I graduated Pharmacy when I was 5 years old, like my mum would say, omg you are soooo wise and smart, and my sister who is the most intelligent person in the world, and my dad used to say to me I am the best in everything and so unique. I skipped elementary school as I was so smart so I went straight to Pharmacy in UK and received honorary citizenship by Queen herself as they never had such a smart person in UK, confirmed by my serbian teacher when I was 2 years old. sooo wise you guys.

Also guys, please wear a mask, I follow the rules as my mum and dad TOOOT me so, and oh I am going to another continent in the middle of the pandemic! What do you mean why?! Because I was joking with my tribe and it was a last minute trip!

Byeee guyss

xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Another thing I found which is really bizarre!!! On her TRIBES girl Alysa IG highlights you can find the entire Costarica trip a few months ago. So they have been in the same hotel and it is obviously sponsored

Now, there is a story posted of that cute animal stealing the chips from the cupboard, Tamara has posted the other day! Like wtf, she asked someone to send her a 45 weeks old vid so she can post a story 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ I just CANNOT 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂

You can see the story on Tamara's profile now and on Alysa Costarica highlights 42 weeks ago...loool CRINGE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Your right. Everyone that has some money in The Netherlands (where I live) has flown to Dubai this month. All the influencers, singers and DJs are there. Most rich people I know are still having fancy large dinner parties and doing all kinds of travelling. I also flew to my home country this month but that was for the funeral of my grandfather. I had a flight with transit and the airports were quite busy. I think the thing with Tamara and other influencers is that.. even though we know that it is completely legal what she is doing, it is very annoying because of the way these influencers have been acting as if their lives have gotten so hard this year when so many people have lost jobs and family members due to Covid. Those people are not the ones we hear complaining and see taking a vacation to some fancy island to "have a break" when in reality they are the ones who deserve a damn break. But that is not how the world works. Never has and never will be. Corona has only shown us how unfair our system is. Lower and middle class have got hit so hard, but in the online world of social media it's the upper class we hear moaning about corona and telling us to "hang in there" while they sit in their mansions and take breaks to private islands. There is just something so unfair about it. Something so tasteless and you just would like to see some more humility for people like Tamara..
Again, it is not an issue with the travelling

It's with her LIES!!! She was lying about being able travel home for ages and bawling her eyes out on camera how she misses her parents and again deceiving clueless audience! That is the issue with her! The lies and how immoral and disgusting she is. She says one thing and does another...doesn't have an ounce of integrity! She repeatedly mentioned how she is responsible and avoids large gatherings etc...mate you sat in a full plane for 12 hrs

I know Dubai is open, and yes I checked Costa Rica and it seems they don't require quarantine nor negative tests, but do not lie and cry to me how poor you cannot travel to your poor parents for more than a year! Yes you can, if you are scared, you take the hotel for the time of quarantine take another test to see you are negative, and shut the fuck up with pathetic lies and tears

That's all! It is not the first time, nor about the only thing... She does this constantly and cemented herself as a person of no integrity morals or any human value.

Also not sure where you live, but if you follow the news there is a new strain and countries are updating rules every 2 seconds, Philippines banned US travellers, whole world banned us from UK for couple of days 10 days ago, Turkey has completely banned UK travellers from the other day etc etc

So yes, you can travel if there is available air corridor to your destination, but really!!! Influencers with million followers?? Who cry how they cannot visit their parents! EW... Even not supporting local economies (like she likes to say) but going there for free...and spreading this new shit nobody knows nothing about! How is that justified?

If you see an ounce of a goodwill here I call delusion sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Zeldafairy

Proposal for the new thread name:
Tamara Kalinic #5 - soo busy working all the time, one day cry next day fly, welcome to the new season of Lies&Litter

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WarmSocks

Boy, am I glad I found you!!!

I have been reading Tamara threads on and off for almost a year now… there was this other website I used to go to (I am not sure about the rules here, so I won’t include the name of it), but you guys are such a cool and witty bunch that you made me want to get involved.

There are many things that bother me about this woman, but I would like to start from the shell, since I’ve seen only guesses about what she’s had done to her face/body.

So, my lovelies (barf x2), here is the list of aesthetic procedures and treatments Tamara has certainly done:

1. Brow lift + brow microblading/micropigmentation (there are camera angles in which you can clearly distinguish between her actual brows and this paint-on crap)

2. Eyebrow and eyelash tinting plus Rev…lash/Rev…brow serums (which really do work wonders)

3. Midface volume restoring filler commonly referred to as cheek filler

4. Topper filler for her cheekbone meet dents

5. Under-eye filler (does anyone here remember how saggy her skin under the eyes was several years ago?)

6. Nose job

7. Upper and lower lip filler

8. No-prep veneers (the no-prep part is the reason why they look so unnatural)

9. Masseter botox injections to slim down the bottom third of her face (she used to have much more botox, but only for forehead and crow’s feet wrinkle prevention purposes)

10. Jawline contouring with filler to soften the transition from that pointy (wicked-witch-of-the-west) chin to jowl area aka prejowl sulcus treatment

11. Nasolabial fold filler for a smoother transition between the filled and non-filled areas

12. Microbotox for that poreless aka wax figure look that she has (so freakin’ scary)

13. Non-ablative skin tightening procedures

14. Many different chemical peels

15. Bunion surgery (there used to be a whole story about her hiding her bunion-y foot in pictures, but I guess references could be found today)

16. Boob job at a very young age (that’s why there is so much confusion about this)

aaaand I am always swaying back and forth about the (#17?) threads on the sides of her eye and under-eye area… you will see what I’m talking about in the photos I have attached.

Since I don’t follow her on a regular basis, I don’t know if she has had some ablative laser (resurfacing) work done on that loose skin under the eyes… because it would take around 2-3 weeks of recovery with all the redness, scabbing, peeling and sensitivity…

I want you to know that this is not an exhaustive list of her ‘beautifying’ treatments – these are only the visible ones. Obviously, there are no more anti-wrinkle botox injections, because many people called her out on that.

Cheers! :m

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Thought she would hide it but she's really flaunting it with multiple IG stories :D

Also the IG models the boyfriend tagged all look young (much younger than Tamara) - what an odd friendship group
Wow

Tamara and 3 Russian young models in Costa Rica
With some old freak

hahahah this sounds like a low budget film for adults to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.
Thanks Tamara, hope you enjoy Costa Rica

You should receive an award for not catching covid yes

• Haha

lunalunaluna

Chatty Member
New video:

She looks like a crazy person with those messy eyebrows, and overdone Botox on top of her forehead and hairline, looks like she glued the wig on, the lips are extra crooked again

Instead of talking about fashion trends she is again begging people to stop being judgemental, mean and evil to her, and hoping the cancel culture will be gone in 2021, she is looking very bitter and full of resentment

In the next sentence she is JUDGING people with long nails and fake eyelashes (60% of todays girl) and JUDGING them harsh rolling her eyes and making the faces, she keeps on repeating this every 3rd video for ages, again contradicting herself in the same video

This time the tone is extra arrogant, super fake, and even more patronising and self-infatuated than ever! I guess our princess is mad on growing community of not so dumb girls here on Tattle who realised what a fraud she is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“I have so much to do it doesn’t bare thinking about....”

YOUR NAILS AND YOUR TOENAILS.
YOU NEED TO GET YOU NAILS AND TOENAILS PAINTED!!!

no, nope, fuck off

• Angry

bellsbellsbells

This pandemic truly showed her true colors for me. I knew she was a bit vapid but I did not know she was this hypocritical, delusional, and straight up stupid. She is quite literally on her 4th vacation in less than a year during a pandemic. She and her friends have convinced themselves that they are "helping locals" as if they are not putting their lives at risk right now. Your "tips" mean nothing if they are in the hospital or dead. Disgusting savior complex, I had to unsubscribe.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

janinabina

Tamara in her latest YT video complaining about her stressful holiday preparations: I have to go to pedicure, manicure, waxing, have to do my eyebrows and then still need to pack for my unnecessary luxury long haul trip with my fake friends.

In Germany, all kind of beauty salons (including hair dressers) are closed since weeks. I know every country has different regulations. However, as an international influencer, she has no kind of empathy😲 A whole country cannot even get a simple haircut here😄 but so happy to hear Tamara could get her bikini waxing to look "hot" in Costa Rica😳

Also "funny" quote Tamara: "France has had restaurants closed for 2 months. I don't think ever in my life I had more then 2 months that I haven't been to a restaurant." This is not even a first world problem, it's just ridiculous to mention!😡😡😡 What a spoiled little brat she is.

• Angry

Lena94

If she is staying for two weeks instead of four days, it’s still a trip it’s just a longer one. It’s not like she moved there. Plus, I wouldn’t care about her vacation if she didn’t preach about unnecessary travelling but this is soo delusional. I used to really like her and her content but i can’t with this type of behaviour
When a trip is longer than 3 days it’s called « moving » according to our tamtam

• Haha

Kayanneh

Hi guys. New here and I just wanted to say this thread has totally opened my eyes to so much. I started watching TamTam a little over a year ago and recently found myself skipping much of her YT uploads. She seems far less genuine now and her content is basic and unoriginal. I couldn't care less about her fake face or her seemingly strange taste in men but the fact that she just decided to risk the health of others for a trip with fake friends was the thing that did it for me. As we say in Australia.. she needs to pull her head in.

Ps. This thread is so much more entertaining than any glam and glitter bullshit. I think I'll stay.

• Heart

TheCrowne

A 32 year old woman crying for her mom's cookies and decorations (that of course came from Harrods)... :cautious::cautious: She's crying because now she can fully feel the emptiness of her life that no amount of shoes or bags could fill. Since moving out of her sister's attic I guess she is slowly realizing that she has no true friendships, relationships or a business that she might be invested in emotionally and mentally.
If she's crying about her Christmas traditions she still has time to go, since the Orthodox Christmas is in January and she has plenty of time not to miss her mom's cooking.
She might be realizing how incompetent she is for independent life as she doesn't know how to do basic stuff for herself.
I loved her little speech about perceptions, and how we are perceiving her through the lens of our own past experiences... No girl, we just see through your bullshit and fakery and we are not fooled by it.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25