Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't get me wrong. i think allllll people can spend their money as they wish, no questions asked. wanna buy property? do it. wanna blow it on bag? sure,mate,go ahead. wanna donate it to local cocaine dealer? no worries. if it's yours,it's yours.

just feeling tad bit down because we don't have 60 000 euros. silly, i know...
I understand you, but the thing is that she hasn’t bought everything by herself. ;-)
I don’t see it that way to be honest, if you spend your money only on shopping without thinking twice about if it’s worth it and what will bring you longterm, there is something wrong with how you value and view money. IMO Money should be used to bring you even more money, not Bags bullshit. No affluent person I have worked, seen, meet in my life talks about buying bags.

Reactions: 11
No affluent person I have worked, seen, meet in my life talks about buying bags.

THIS!(y)🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I did (only partly) because I really cannot listen to anyone of her age that is able to talk for 30 minutes about some bags. I just can’t. In my opinion it is unhealthy.
^100% this. The more of these videos that I see, the more revolting they are. So much talk and showing off just sucks the fun and enjoyment out of them. It puts the focus on amassing more and more instead of really appreciating each item (no matter how many you have). And I'm saying this as somewhat of a handbag collector myself - I could never imagine sitting down to show off my whole collection, one by one, while talking about them ad nauseum. It's so vapid and dumb, and especially from a grown woman.

Reactions: 14
^100% this. The more of these videos that I see, the more revolting they are. So much talk and showing off just sucks the fun and enjoyment out of them. It puts the focus on amassing more and more instead of really appreciating each item (no matter how many you have). And I'm saying this as somewhat of a handbag collector myself - I could never imagine sitting down to show off my whole collection, one by one, while talking about them ad nauseum. It's so vapid and dumb, and especially from a grown woman.
I agree completely. I looove fashion too but life is too big and time is too short so whenever I see someone spending so much time on things that really do not matter in the end I am like: “What is wrong with you”?! I’m sorry, can’t help it.
P.S. Yes, even if it is your job you can and SHOULD put things into perspective and she NEVER does so.

Reactions: 7
Oh dear Lord, I can't. I never jump the queue. I never ask for favours. I could have asked my parent's connections but I want to work for things. She thinks she is Paris Hilton now. 99 percent of us has to work for things and make it happen. I think I am ready to cancel the influencer culture from my life and move on.

• Haha
She has only bags, no real estate, no car, no savings in the bank, no investments, oh sorry HERMES investments. She still lives in an air bnb. This is not “rich” this is actually poor, people who have never had money, once they get some money in their hands they use it to buy stuff and show off. Hence the rich gets richer, the poor gets poorer its about the mentality and how you value money. A multimillionaire looks for opportunities where to invest and make even more, Tamara the poor girl from Belgrad once she gets a paychecks runs quickly to the Hermes store. THE DIFFERENCE.
She's not even from Belgrade right?

Reactions: 5
Really fascinating how a grown ass woman has no real investments (except her Hermès bags of course), lives in her sister's attic, then airbnbs, makes reels for a living and pretends it's hard super creative work, and can only make tomato pasta to eat... what a lost soul :(

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She is asking people for Vlogmas suggestions...🤦‍♀️
The old excuse of those who are lazy and have zero creativity.
Last year she took @Moloko84 idea, gave her zero credit for, and this year she is about to do the same.
Isn’t her job to create content? What is her team for? To fake multiple accounts/comments?😆

are you surprised though? She couldn’t care less about animals. The same goes to BLM, to what happens/happened in her own country, or what is happening in the states...Her main concern lies on the next Hermès bag that she will buy.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I am furious because of that coat :mad: You don't live in Antarctica, you don't need animal fur (if she's gonna use the excuse that nothing keeps her warm like fur). I follow Juniper fox IG account (actually it's Juniper&her friends, if you love wild animals, this one is a gem 🥰) and I don't want to imagine one of them being used as a decoration for something this cold-hearted b***h would wear. (edit: Juniper and her fox friends were all rescued from fur farms)
On the other hand, she likes to point out that she doesn't eat meat, that she doesn't like it. I mean, that's very calculated, not declaring herself a vegan/vegetarian but still appealing to those who are.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Hi guys, I’m new here. Happy to see that i’m not the only one annoyed by her. :rolleyes:

It started with her “Paris” apartment tour. I just couldn’t believe that she was able to buy an appartment at the Jardin du Palais Royal. And yes, she wasn’t, but why brag about something that’s not yours and interpreting as if it is. :censored:

Anddddd there we go again with the Chanel notebook.
Chanel notebook= so much work, so much inspiration, so motivated.:sick:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She's not even from Belgrade right?
Tbh I don’t know, she has such a complicated refugee story, first Bosnia, then Croatia then Serbia then London then Paris, maybe Milan next. 😄I mentioned Belgrad because that’s where she goes and also mentions.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbh I don’t know, she has such a complicated refugee story, first Bosnia, then Croatia then Serbia then London then Paris, maybe Milan next. 😄I mentioned Belgrad because that’s where she goes and also mentions.
*Central London & *Central Paris, please. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
*Central London & *Central Paris, please. 🤣
How many times has she said that’s its all about the location?! How dares she while living in Brighton at her sisters home for sooo many years. I can’t. Delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.