Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paris had lockdown last year also?why?
or you mean,back in spring this year?

i am also in germany and have to say,I agree. if there were no mask requirements, I would not even notice something is going on.
sure,bloggers here can do something,but social life will suffer,ie.no bottomless brunches, fancy dinners (blah,blah,blah).
unless they all become so outdoorsy and start climbing,hiking and stuff.

for france and uk,yeah,it will be lots of sweatpants and "i made myself best avo toast,you guysssssssss"

have to say,you people here and some other forums really ruined my tamara experience.🤣 i used to love to watch her so much.
now every time she says something, i yell at my laptop and tell her to shut up.
i cannot "un-see" some stuff 😭😭😭

the latest video, part of watching that "gambit" whatever netflix series. come on, it touches her?!she started school way too young? witch please, youngest you can start is 6,5 years in balkan countries and thats only if you pass all required tests and have conversations with school psychologist (they all need to agree you can keep up and nothing will harm your progress).
it seems sooooooooo fake now.

i was happier when i had no clue who she really is. 🤪😅
Same here, I really used to love her, she really inspired me hehehe

Reactions: 3
So she found a connection between a popular tv show (haven't watched it yet) about a chess player and somehow made it about herself and how young she was when she started school? :D Actually, I started school when I was 5, it was almost two months before my 6th birthday. Of course, I had to undergo all the tests months before that and talk to psychologists. It was actually my idea that I wanted to go to school. Never have I ever received special treatment because of that. I never mentioned it or talked about it to point out "how special I am" (I'm not) and these days I mention it sometimes as a funny anecdote, nothing else. But to be a grown-up (arguably) woman like her and always have the need to point out how special she is because she started school oh so young...I can't :D :D

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she found a connection between a popular tv show (haven't watched it yet) about a chess player and somehow made it about herself and how young she was when she started school? :D Actually, I started school when I was 5, it was almost two months before my 6th birthday. Of course, I had to undergo all the tests months before that and talk to psychologists. It was actually my idea that I wanted to go to school. Never have I ever received special treatment because of that. I never mentioned it or talked about it to point out "how special I am" (I'm not) and these days I mention it sometimes as a funny anecdote, nothing else. But to be a grown-up (arguably) woman like her and always have the need to point out how special she is because she started school oh so young...I can't :D :D
Same here. I started school one month after my 6th bday. Never occured to me that someone would brag about something like that 25 years later. I guess that's the only thing left if you don't have any other special achievements except a shelf full of designer bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Same here. I started school one month after my 6th bday. Never occured to me that someone would brag about something like that 25 years later. I guess that's the only thing left if you don't have any other special achievements except a shelf full of designer bags.
I just can’t help but laugh so loud when Tamara posts her arrogance in such a public manner. So I was fluent in 3 languages when I started grade 1 - English, Serbian and French. I also played the piano and tried to get my parents to let me play guitar. I do none of that today and my language skills are rough as tit in varying levels of fluency.

what she doing today? Playing dress up on reels and admiring her 3 shelves of bags and wardrobe of clothes gathering dust, clap clap clap 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dammit!! I forgot to mention that I learned how to swim when I was 2 and a half :D :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
And oh, did you guys know that she is not in any way sponsored by Missoma? :D
I found this when I googled it but cannot find it through the search engine on their site:

And here is their info about the affiliate program :)

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Tamtam complaining that people steal her reels ideas! Oh gosh this woman has nothing serious going on in her life...!
The fact that reels are the only “relevant” thing about her content, really shows how basic and mediocre she is as an influencer. She looks so awkward and fake. Most of them are cringe worthy.
Not long ago she used to say that this content was “not her thing”, didn’t “suit her audience “...but I guess she had to join the bandwagon because there is really nothing going on, she barely has any brand partnerships.
About others copying her ideas, well, we always knew she was delusional 🤭Leonie, In the Frow, Amelia, etc... were trying reels from the very beginning, Tam Tam joined it very late in the game. As always, she isn’t a trendsetter, she is, and will always be a follower

One word to describe her: DELUSIONAL
and liar😁

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Cool, but I think Tamara was doing the olympics in swimming at the age of 6 months. 🤪
Bah I just spit my wine up as I read this....cuz I thought she was doing synchronized swimming at 6 mths in the womb. Guys she’s that advanced

The fact that reels are the only “relevant” thing about her content, really shows how basic and mediocre she is as an influencer. She looks so awkward and fake. Most of them are cringe worthy.
Not long ago she used to say that this content was “not her thing”, didn’t “suit her audience “...but I guess she had to join the bandwagon because there is really nothing going on, she barely has any brand partnerships.
About others copying her ideas, well, we always knew she was delusional 🤭Leonie, In the Frow, Amelia, etc... were trying reels from the very beginning, Tam Tam joined it very late in the game. As always, she isn’t a trendsetter, she is, and will always be a follower

and liar😁
perhaps she believes if she says it it is true! 😝🤪

• Haha
Bah I just spit my wine up as I read this....cuz I thought she was doing synchronized swimming at 6 mths in the womb. Guys she’s that advanced

perhaps she believes if she says it it is true! 😝🤪
Yes, she was all over the media back in Yugoslavia, she was a LEGEND! That’s when she became super duper extra “rich” and bought her first chanel bag at the age of 1. So she started school at age of 2 actually, not age 6. She was literally the BEST in Yugoslavia, her classmates were 7 she was only 2 but her teacher LOVED her. The way she said three words “mama” “tata” also “tetka” amazed even Josip Broz Tito, they offered her the president position, but she said “no gUyS mY hEaRt beAtS oNlY fOr PhArMaCy” at the age of only 8 she graduated! I am telling you she is ONE IN A TRILLION. No need to dislike her, she is just the best. Hands down.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Who has watched the full hermes collection vlog? Tamtam is sooo proud of her collection 🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who has watched the full hermes collection vlog? Tamtam is sooo proud of her collection 🤢🤮🤮
I did (only partly) because I really cannot listen to anyone of her age that is able to talk for 30 minutes about some bags. I just can’t. In my opinion it is unhealthy.

+60.000,00 EUR only in Hermes bags.
Tacky to reveal during this time.

i'm sorry but,a t the moment, husband and I are trying to decide if it is good idea to take the bank loan to buy a house and possibly invest all of our (modest) savings into it and just this amount of money converted in bags is just........mindblowing.
yeah,had to rant a bit...just speechless. we will be poor forever :cry::cry::cry: nevermind,I'll marry rich next time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
+60.000,00 EUR only in Hermes bags.
Tacky to reveal during this time.

i'm sorry but,a t the moment, husband and I are trying to decide if it is good idea to take the bank loan to buy a house and possibly invest all of our (modest) savings into it and just this amount of money converted in bags is just........mindblowing.
yeah,had to rant a bit...just speechless. we will be poor forever :cry::cry::cry: nevermind,I'll marry rich next time.
She has only bags, no real estate, no car, no savings in the bank, no investments, oh sorry HERMES investments. She still lives in an air bnb. This is not “rich” this is actually poor, people who have never had money, once they get some money in their hands they use it to buy stuff and show off. Hence the rich gets richer, the poor gets poorer its about the mentality and how you value money. A multimillionaire looks for opportunities where to invest and make even more, Tamara the poor girl from Belgrad once she gets a paychecks runs quickly to the Hermes store. THE DIFFERENCE.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She has only bags, no real estate, no car, no savings in the bank, no investments, oh sorry HERMES investments. She still lives in an air bnb. This is not “rich” this is actually poor, people who have never had money, once they get some money in their hands they use it to buy stuff and show off. Hence the rich gets richer, the poor gets poorer its about the mentality and how you value money. A multimillionaire looks for opportunities where to invest and make even more, Tamara the poor girl from Belgrad once she gets a paychecks runs quickly to the Hermes store. THE DIFFERENCE.
don't get me wrong. i think allllll people can spend their money as they wish, no questions asked. wanna buy property? do it. wanna blow it on bag? sure,mate,go ahead. wanna donate it to local cocaine dealer? no worries. if it's yours,it's yours.

just feeling tad bit down because we don't have 60 000 euros. silly, i know...

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
But she already had Hermes bags collection video not so long ago. In which she failed to mention that actually, her first Hermes bag was a pre-loved Constance. And that video was still up (the Constance one).

Reactions: 10
I just can’t help but laugh so loud when Tamara posts her arrogance in such a public manner. So I was fluent in 3 languages when I started grade 1 - English, Serbian and French. I also played the piano and tried to get my parents to let me play guitar. I do none of that today and my language skills are rough as tit in varying levels of fluency.

what she doing today? Playing dress up on reels and admiring her 3 shelves of bags and wardrobe of clothes gathering dust, clap clap clap 👏
*My mom tells me that I am pretty and special* syndrome :coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.