Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^^I think you are right...usually there would be a sh**load of reactions if those were real. Also, comments under her latest yt video are all ass licking.
I wish there was a section on Peta's website where you could report "influencers" who are still wearing real fur.
Sorry guys, I am still so pissed about this :( I mean, in the day and age where many influencers are even switching to cruelty-free makeup, this moron is wearing fox fur.

Reactions: 14
@IreneG Yes I was searching for a "fur report" thing like that also but couldn't find it. In my country(Netherlands) we have a local anti-fur foundation that actively responds on influencers IG's wearing fur. People tag that foundation in the comments also when they spot a dutch influencer wearing fur. It's like the fur-police. Maybe there will be a world-wide version one day! And I'm also still so pissed about Tamara promoting fur, that's why I keep getting back about the topic throughout the pages of this thread :') Influencers wearing fur makes me furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now that you guys mention her fake comments/likes...

I made several comments under her posts about the fox fur, also reacting on others comments mentioning the fox fur. NOONE commented or liked my posts. Normally these kind of 'poking the bear' actions really triggers people to comment. Also, NOONE else is commenting about the fox fur, but me? Normally when a IG'er posts a fur coat, the comment section explodes.

So either her following really doesn't give a tit about fur and my post...

OR they are ALL fake, thus don't react...? what do you guys think?
It will turn out that we from this forum are the only real people following her 😂 others are fakes and bots

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So....she has a story about that Shu Uemura cleansing oil (that she loooooves you guuuuys so muuuch) and the illustration on the bottle are little foxes. 😑 I guess these are cute, unlike the ones she wears around her neck.

Video

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
This is her coat right? 🤣
There is nothing sexy about this guy! But each to their own Tamara!

The problem with the influencer profession is it is still new so "i was gifted" or "I got" are interchangeable right now. Young and impressionable followers need to learn about social media marketing...influencers are sales people especially those who fail to declare constantly their ads etc. There are numerous socially conscious influencers who are quite transparent. Tamara is neither transparent nor upfront about her ads/gifted relationships. @LuxeGirl - you are amazing for creating a goal and achieving it. Honour your ability to achieve your objectives through your discipline and approach. You are what the rest of us should aspire to be.

Tamara kalinic is another bullshit influencer with zero ability to do anything besides prancing around in fox trimmed coat and an Hermes, while the rest of the country is in lockdown again facing financial ruin.
In other words, Influencers are glorified sales assistants!

Here it is :)

And under the last picture you can see this:

Have you guys seen her story where she showed that she's burning "Palo Alto"(that was gifted, of course) only to realize later that she made a mistake and it's "Palo Santo" and then goes on how she sometimes writes down a word she's hearing instead of the word she's thinking? And how omg ahahahah she's multitasking and that's why she made a mistake. By multitasking, she means that her bf is talking to her while she's writing a sentence for her IG story. What a moron.

And yeah, the fur coat was probably gifted:

I can guarantee if those boots weren't a branded name or a trend now she wouldn't be seen in them at all. They look ridiculous on her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her last vlog at the beginning when she says she is so busy followed by she has to choose which “Parisian park” to go to?! 🤦🏻‍♀️Also the monologue about how strong she is! Wow!
I feel like I watched 16 year old girl speaking

• Haha
Summary of her new vlog:

She says men repelling shoes again...
Again stupid reels
Again how busy she is and how busy she will be

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Summary of her new vlog:

Again stupid reels
Thank you, i stopped watching her since last week, she is not worth my YouTube VIEW and nothing interesting about her fake life. I know her life, it’s like a song from a broken parrot always on repeat. Sooooo busy, sooooo much to edit, soooooooo spectacular, sooooo smart you GuYssssss.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Summary of her new vlog:

Again stupid reels
omg...."i'm such a VIP client of farfetch that they gave me a 10% code for all of you".....

Tamara Kalinic - you and all other youtubers get the same bloody discount code....you ain't special dum dum! and next time try to plan your words on paper better. You babble and babble and babble and babbble

Did anyone catch the Elle Serbia awards on youtube? Tamara is the worst co-host I've ever seen. She clearly wrote her own script and the producers didn't vet it. It was hideous and the places she chose to film...the woman has no concept of composition on video or photography.... time to take a class on Skillshare (n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
The constant Friends/Emily in Paris clips are embarrassing, overdone and unfunny, her editor needs to stop

Also, the blur filter she uses on her vlogging camera is ridiculous. When she shows off sponsored make-up and skincare it's pointless because you can't even see her actual features/skin

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Summary of her new vlog:

Again stupid reels
You forgot the desk - a desk with drawers because it's important to her and a place to always work from and be able to create from...and yeah...we are looking for a digital intern who knows everything....intern = volunteer = free labor!!!

blah blah blah blah

The constant Friends/Emily in Paris clips are embarrassing, overdone and unfunny, her editor needs to stop

Also, the blur filter she uses on her vlogging camera is ridiculous. When she shows off sponsored make-up and skincare it's pointless because you can't even see her actual features/skin
Thank you! I noticed it too ...that filter is hideous! The clips from those shows are cheap filler and I'm shocked that youtube hasn't copyright struck her yet.....there's no way tamara kalinic paid royalty fees to use those clips....#cheating

Reactions: 13
You forgot the desk - a desk with drawers because it's important to her and a place to always work from and be able to create from...and yeah...we are looking for a digital intern who knows everything....intern = volunteer = free labor!!!

blah blah blah blah

Thank you! I noticed it too ...that filter is hideous! The clips from those shows are cheap filler and I'm shocked that youtube hasn't copyright struck her yet.....there's no way tamara kalinic paid royalty fees to use those clips....#cheating
I'm surprised she is using so many clips plus agree, technically it does seem like a breach of copyright as you can't use clips for commercial reasons without approval and she makes money from the videos - you also have to include a copyright line to credit the owner (e.g. film studio + year show/film is from) if you are able to claim using clips under copyright exception, but doesn't seem her use falls under the exceptions and she def doesn't add the proper credit line

Reactions: 5
+1
This looks like someone's desperate attempt to make Tam funnier or, so to say, to make her look like she has a personality.

Reactions: 12
Summary of her new vlog:

Again stupid reels
To add something to this:
Never have I ever thought about whether my shoes are men repelling or not?! Why is she so obsessed with that and why does she mention that all the time?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.