Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is a high end hooker and he is her pimp. It's probably in her "contract" to go on holidays along with all the other models that are mentioned in her "boyfriend's" story going to Costa Rica.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She will say she is traveling for work. The same excuse she used when first moving to Paris (eight months in between, and the work has yet to be seen).
She will also say she got tested obviously, “she doesn’t want to put anyone in danger”, bla, bla, bla... The pandemic reaching a new peak, and this vain person, traveling like nothing is going on... Why am I not surprised?
About being “canceled “, it is happening already.
Bvlgari, La Mer, ditched her... Her clients these days are mostly Monarte and Lylsilk. Most PRs are not stupid. People are aware of her lies, fake following and lack of values.
She's definitely not the sought after influencer that she tries to project. She has not hit 950 K yet and Leonie hit 3M. PR is definitely picking up on Tamara Kalinic's crappy persona. She can try and push Kering to sign her up, but let's be honest....it's only because other brands are dumping her fake lying ass. At the end of the day, she's just another small time influencer who is growing older and will be disappearing even more as 2021 kicks off. Good riddance!

Totally I dont think that xenia is as naive as she appears to be...
I agree...she was throwing shade. Xenia isn't naive and I hope she stops promoting Tamara Kalinic who is a waste of space and has zero integrity.

Reactions: 10
And just when I was about to give her some credit for sharing IG stories about the earthquake and how to help...she f***s it up big time 😑
But still, I'll give her credit for sharing those stories, hopefully not all her followers are bought. If it helps even one person it's worth it because the situation is really devastating. I was at work at the time and it was horrible, it felt stronger than the one we had in March (I'm in Zagreb), cannot imagine how it was for all those poor people :( I was completely shook when my friend from Belgarde messaged me 'cause she felt it as well.

But hey, good for TamTam that during this strict lockdown she is traveling to a foreign country for a much deserved vacation from soooo muuuuch woooork :D

Reactions: 14
Thought she would hide it but she's really flaunting it with multiple IG stories :D

Also the IG models the boyfriend tagged all look young (much younger than Tamara) - what an odd friendship group

• Sick
  • Wow
Thought she would hide it but she's really flaunting it with multiple IG stories :D

Also the IG models the boyfriend tagged all look young (much younger than Tamara) - what an odd friendship group
Wow

Tamara and 3 Russian young models in Costa Rica
With some old freak

hahahah this sounds like a low budget film for adults to me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I understand she cares more about her parents than tourist workers in Costa Rica, airport etc. but how stupid you need to be to brag about protecting other people and than travel somewhere without even blinking... I can't wait to see how she will justify this in her next video, if at all, and more over, the comments below it 🤗

And just for fun, some paparazzi photos 😎

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I understand she cares more about her parents than tourist workers in Costa Rica, airport etc. but how stupid you need to be to brag about protecting other people and than travel somewhere without even blinking... I can't wait to see how she will justify this in her next video, if at all, and more over, the comments below it 🤗

And just for fun, some paparazzi photos 😎
Isn’t covid getting worse? And she is going on a trip? She claims to be educated but she acts like she printed her diploma at kinkos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣
The latest video made me cringe so much. She is so out of touch.
A bunch of comments calling her out... All gone by now. Dumb dumb Tam Tam. Did she really think she could get away with this? Four seasons probably offered a free stay, and we all know our girl can’t say no to a freebie. Once a peasant, always a peasant...

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Watching her get a manicure and plan a wax to prep for her holiday is like being in an alternate universe. It’s been so long since I experienced these joys but it can’t be helped so I accept it - and then there’s her going to Chanel to buy a new swimsuit. She is delusional and seems to have an extreme issue with materialism and excess, its actually quite sick to watch. You do NOT need another new bloody Chanel swimsuit for your inappropriate getaway

Reactions: 19
“I have so much to do it doesn’t bare thinking about....”

YOUR NAILS AND YOUR TOENAILS.
YOU NEED TO GET YOU NAILS AND TOENAILS PAINTED!!!

no, nope, duck off

• Angry
Look, they’re ~social distancing 🤡

funny how her small bubble of people she kept harping on about is actually about 50 random hangers on and clout Chasers
Who are these girls? This is the first time I've ever seen them together. She never mentioned them.

so no one single comment calling her out!!! Yeah right! More censorship than FB

she is gross!!!

4 chanel pareos for 6ooo Euros and travelling with 8 people to another continent

while she was bawling her eyes out just 2 days ago how she doesn't wanna put her parents to risk bu travelling to see them

truly disgusting leech!

Who are these girls? This is the first time I've ever seen them together. She never mentioned them.
3 young russian models 🧐🧐🧐 so strange

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so no one single comment calling her out!!! Yeah right! More censorship than FB

she is gross!!!

4 chanel pareos for 6ooo Euros and travelling with 8 people to another continent

while she was bawling her eyes out just 2 days ago how she doesn't wanna put her parents to risk bu travelling to see them

truly disgusting leech!

3 young russian models 🧐🧐🧐 so strange
I called her out on Instagram wouldn’t be surprised she deleted it

Reactions: 8
Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.
Thanks Tamara, hope you enjoy Costa Rica

You should receive an award for not catching covid yes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.