Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how old the boyfriend is? In the IG videos he seems older than I thought, deep nasal folds and concave kind of wrinkly chest unless he’s prematurely aged from undereating maybe and/or from smoking? He looks like a smoker

Reactions: 1
So sad. I might not be able to go away on a luxury holiday like her but at least I have real friends that don't ignore me and a partner who cares for me. How miserable it must be to be somewhere like that with people who ignore you. 2020 really opened my eyes to how sad and empty some of these influencers are.

Reactions: 13
Lol! Gotta go watch this circus now.... Who's insta stories are those?!
This is a complete circus!such an embarrassing crowd....I feel sorry for her! She is out of touch and I cannot understand how she does not spend these beautiful days with loved ones...

He is totally ignoring her! ew
These clips are so embarrassing for her...we already know that they are not a couple but come on.... She has a very empty life, I wonder what her family makes of all this?!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone know how old the boyfriend is? In the IG videos he seems older than I thought, deep nasal folds and concave kind of wrinkly chest unless he’s prematurely aged from undereating maybe and/or from smoking? He looks like a smoker
Mid-40s.
Though I also think there's sun damage there and as you say likely a (ex-)smoker.

Reactions: 8
This idiot cries about not being able to see her family and then goes to an unplanned Costa Rica trip with Russian model acquaintances and her weird ass "boyfriend"? Also, that kiss was so awkward! Isn't the whole idea to kiss your partner at midnight? And he's just looking around ignoring her, but then she remembers she has to fake it for the cameras... :sick: She's so dumb and sketchy, honestly nothing would surprise me anymore when it comes to her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
ft_75 im guessing he is 45 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Maybe see the positive side, Tamara is highlighting the excesses of the pandemic measures. She has been traveling everywhere since this thing started and she hasn't had so much as a cold. She was in the epicenter of the outbreak in Milan last year in and in contact with all the crowds during fashion week.

Many leaders have been caught going on vacation, visiting their parents and having weddings. Instead of attacking Tam Tam, maybe she also highlights something important about this pandemic. Clearly, if you want to travel, there don't seem to be restrictions. Just some food for thought.
I think it's a misconception that travel is banned. There are safety measures in place but you can still travel. People I know have taken the plane and train to various locations internationally. I have chosen not to travel but some people I know have not changed their life at all. Dubai is open and people are partying, going to restaurants, and socializing.

Imagine posting a happy new year story and say let's be less judging

first of all learn English hun

second of all that victim program really doesn't let her live 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ so cringe

btw I just watched one of her TRIBE's stories, and there is a whole bunch of them with her beau, who didn't even kiss her after the countdown, and stayed like 2 m apart watching in other direction, until she didn't reach for him 30 sec after.

omg I would kill my man if he would behave like this, especially in a group of our friends, what the hell is that anyway...so weird!

also Tam acts like she tried something powdery and white for the first time :DDD -- go watch the stories :D
View attachment 366898View attachment 366899View attachment 366901View attachment 366902
Have these stories been erased? I couldn't find them on her insta

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I think it's a misconception that travel is banned. There are safety measures in place but you can still travel. People I know have taken the plane and train to various locations internationally. I have chosen not to travel but some people I know have not changed their life at all. Dubai is open and people are partying, going to restaurants, and socializing.
Your right. Everyone that has some money in The Netherlands (where I live) has flown to Dubai this month. All the influencers, singers and DJs are there. Most rich people I know are still having fancy large dinner parties and doing all kinds of travelling. I also flew to my home country this month but that was for the funeral of my grandfather. I had a flight with transit and the airports were quite busy. I think the thing with Tamara and other influencers is that.. even though we know that it is completely legal what she is doing, it is very annoying because of the way these influencers have been acting as if their lives have gotten so hard this year when so many people have lost jobs and family members due to Covid. Those people are not the ones we hear complaining and see taking a vacation to some fancy island to "have a break" when in reality they are the ones who deserve a damn break. But that is not how the world works. Never has and never will be. Corona has only shown us how unfair our system is. Lower and middle class have got hit so hard, but in the online world of social media it's the upper class we hear moaning about corona and telling us to "hang in there" while they sit in their mansions and take breaks to private islands. There is just something so unfair about it. Something so tasteless and you just would like to see some more humility for people like Tamara..

Reactions: 24
Your right. Everyone that has some money in The Netherlands (where I live) has flown to Dubai this month. All the influencers, singers and DJs are there. Most rich people I know are still having fancy large dinner parties and doing all kinds of travelling. I also flew to my home country this month but that was for the funeral of my grandfather. I had a flight with transit and the airports were quite busy. I think the thing with Tamara and other influencers is that.. even though we know that it is completely legal what she is doing, it is very annoying because of the way these influencers have been acting as if their lives have gotten so hard this year when so many people have lost jobs and family members due to Covid. Those people are not the ones we hear complaining and see taking a vacation to some fancy island to "have a break" when in reality they are the ones who deserve a damn break. But that is not how the world works. Never has and never will be. Corona has only shown us how unfair our system is. Lower and middle class have got hit so hard, but in the online world of social media it's the upper class we hear moaning about corona and telling us to "hang in there" while they sit in their mansions and take breaks to private islands. There is just something so unfair about it. Something so tasteless and you just would like to see some more humility for people like Tamara..
I agree with you, there is certainly unfairness in this situation. Some people are still living their life without restrictions and Tamara is one of those people. She had her summer vacation, she moved to a new city, she traveled to the UK for a few days, she is now on a winter vaycay in a tropical location. She also goes to restaurants, shops at luxury stores, and gets manicures. I don't get the impression that she has ever really quarantined. While some people have entirely stopped doing all of these things, she has maybe reduced the frequency of all these things but for the most part her life hasn’t changed. Yet, she acts as if she was struggling.

Recently she was whining on her youtube channel that she hasn’t been in a restaurant for 2 months – the longest ever in her life.
🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 16
Even though travel is not banned, in France I think the advice is don’t travel unless you have to, same as other European countries because of the new strain of covid and surge of cases, therefore her frivolous travelling makes her look totally unrelatable and like an airhead

it looks like the 4 seasons have sponsored her stay, they’ve reposted her photo to their IG

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Again, it is not an issue with the travelling

It's with her LIES!!! She was lying about being able travel home for ages and bawling her eyes out on camera how she misses her parents and again deceiving clueless audience! That is the issue with her! The lies and how immoral and disgusting she is. She says one thing and does another...doesn't have an ounce of integrity! She repeatedly mentioned how she is responsible and avoids large gatherings etc...mate you sat in a full plane for 12 hrs

I know Dubai is open, and yes I checked Costa Rica and it seems they don't require quarantine nor negative tests, but do not lie and cry to me how poor you cannot travel to your poor parents for more than a year! Yes you can, if you are scared, you take the hotel for the time of quarantine take another test to see you are negative, and shut the duck up with pathetic lies and tears

That's all! It is not the first time, nor about the only thing... She does this constantly and cemented herself as a person of no integrity morals or any human value.

Also not sure where you live, but if you follow the news there is a new strain and countries are updating rules every 2 seconds, Philippines banned US travellers, whole world banned us from UK for couple of days 10 days ago, Turkey has completely banned UK travellers from the other day etc etc

So yes, you can travel if there is available air corridor to your destination, but really!!! Influencers with million followers?? Who cry how they cannot visit their parents! EW... Even not supporting local economies (like she likes to say) but going there for free...and spreading this new tit nobody knows nothing about! How is that justified?

If you see an ounce of a goodwill here I call delusion sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Honestly, with covid I think there's either a right or wrong approach . Everyone perceives it differently based on their priorities. I have stayed at home since last February, chose not to go on holidays in the summer and in general I haven't seen what the inside of a coffee shop/bar/club/restaurant/store/salon looks like since then. Instead my Master's programme got postponed indefinitely and although my parents work their business took a great hit. I'd like to believe that my approach is more sensible compared to others.
On the other hand, there's people who feel like just because they haven't contracted the virus (or probably have contracted that without any symptoms whatsoever) they can travel liberally and in general, live their life. They simply can't put their life on hold for anyone or anything.
In this particular case, I would expect her to act more cautious and show awareness since almost everyone in her family is a healthcare professional, herself included.

Again, it is not an issue with the travelling

It's with her LIES!!! She was lying about being able travel home for ages and bawling her eyes out on camera how she misses her parents and again deceiving clueless audience! That is the issue with her! The lies and how immoral and disgusting she is. She says one thing and does another...doesn't have an ounce of integrity! She repeatedly mentioned how she is responsible and avoids large gatherings etc...mate you sat in a full plane for 12 hrs

I know Dubai is open, and yes I checked Costa Rica and it seems they don't require quarantine nor negative tests, but do not lie and cry to me how poor you cannot travel to your poor parents for more than a year! Yes you can, if you are scared, you take the hotel for the time of quarantine take another test to see you are negative, and shut the duck up with pathetic lies and tears

That's all! It is not the first time, nor about the only thing... She does this constantly and cemented herself as a person of no integrity morals or any human value.

Also not sure where you live, but if you follow the news there is a new strain and countries are updating rules every 2 seconds, Philippines banned US travellers, whole world banned us from UK for couple of days 10 days ago, Turkey has completely banned UK travellers from the other day etc etc

So yes, you can travel if there is available air corridor to your destination, but really!!! Influencers with million followers?? Who cry how they cannot visit their parents! EW... Even not supporting local economies (like she likes to say) but going there for free...and spreading this new tit nobody knows nothing about! How is that justified?

If you see an ounce of a goodwill here I call delusion sorry
Yes her behavior is hypocritical but the issue I and the other poster were addressing was the issue of travelling at a time when most people are not travelling even though they theoretically can travel. Although she is not technically breaking any rules she does highlight that a certain group of people are quite free to travel and live their lives normally while the majority are not. I got a message in my feed about influencers who lied they stayed at home for NYE but partied instead. It seems like there are two rules in place and if you have the resources you can do what you want. Tamara highlights that unfairness.

I cannot believe she traveled to Costa Rica!!!

And that she justifies herself shows how stupid she really is. She really doesn't understand how wrong her behaviour is.

Do you guys know about these Russian models who are also on the trip? 🤔 So strange and cringy. WTF are they all doing there?!

Reactions: 11
Finally posting on here. I’ve watched her and quite liked her overall - her positivity, confidence and really enjoyed her fashion. I’ve sent her positive comments. She’s never responded to a single one. Have finally come to the conclusion she is full of sh*t and a complete liar. Nothing in her life adds up. He fake stories about not travelling and seeing her family... calling random friends her tribe when she has never mentioned them or shown them before. Constantly shopping yet we can tell her ads and YouTube don’t afford her such a lifestyle. And she’s gone from getting advent calendars from Dior and diptyque to crappy nail polish ones... people are seeing through her vapid persona. Going to such lengths to hide her boyfriend yet showing every other random friend. I have a feeling her Paris life will not continue w such ‘happiness’ and her fake house of cards will fall. Good thing she will have the Brighton attic to fall back on. While others her age build successful careers / buy homes and mature she’s hanging poolside w random Russian girls w a bf who has zero regard for her. Bravo Tamara.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.