Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the Hermes bag video where her and Xenia + her bf are in YSL shopping for (ugly clothes) and Tamara squeals that they should all have a night out and all wear YSL, she sounds so out of touch and childish. When you contrast the way she acts now which is very high fashion/high society and old money compared to her older vlogs it is such a different lifestyle and is bizarre the change a few years has made to her entire personality

Also her nail looks like she has gel nails and then has painted over them with too many layers of normal paint, it looks so bad and I feel like 80% of her vlog shots are of her hands

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
In the Hermes bag video where her and Xenia + her bf are in YSL shopping for (ugly clothes) and Tamara squeals that they should all have a night out and all wear YSL, she sounds so out of touch and childish. When you contrast the way she acts now which is very high fashion/high society and old money compared to her older vlogs it is such a different lifestyle and is bizarre the change a few years has made to her entire personality

Also her nail looks like she has gel nails and then has painted over them with too many layers of normal paint, it looks so bad and I feel like 80% of her vlog shots are of her hands
i have always seen Tamara as someone eager, desperate almost, to belong to the high society.Her “friendships”, her career moves... everything is set towards that goal. Despite what she says, she loves money. For me that is not a problem, but than,don’t say you don’t care about it. She is not passionate about fashion, she is passionate about the glamorous side of it (the “glitter”, the fancy dinners, the trips, the expensive clothes...).It baffles me how someone who has been working in this field for a decade, knows so little. At least, from what she shares in her content.
She thinks buying Hermès in bulk and have an wardrobe full of Saint Laurent or Chanel helps her to get closer to the “high society “. Well it doesn’t... and those who do belong, let’s say, people who come from old money, can spot a fraud miles away. And some of these people make fun of her behind her back...
Someone the other day called her “peasant “ and I actually think it suits her perfectly.

new video is up and she is now milking away the boyfriend thing. Such a private person🙄
Do you know what she is going to do soon? Getting a dog. Being the copy cat she is she will get one since every single influencer is adopting/buying one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
The name of her new vlogmas is "A little preview of my boyfriend", really?? How desperate is she?!

And I totally agree about the dog thing. She never ever talked about dogs or any kind of animals before nor does she strike me as a dog person. But all of a sudden there she is hanging around dog parks, yeah right. She can see that Xenia is getting a lot of attention regarding her new dog (btw kudos to her for rescuing and not buying a dog), so now she's trying to milk some likes out of it too. I can imagine her with dogs only as Cruella Deville.

Reactions: 14
I can’t believe we are still debating her being shallow and incompetent, when her blog is literally named glam & glitter 🤣🤣🤣 that is all she ever wanted.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i have always seen Tamara as someone eager, desperate almost, to belong to the high society.Her “friendships”, her career moves... everything is set towards that goal. Despite what she says, she loves money. For me that is not a problem, but then, don’t say you don’t care about it. She is not passionate about fashion, she is passionate about the glamorous side of it (the “glitter”, the fancy dinners, the trips, the expensive clothes...).It baffles me how someone who has been working in this field for a decade, knows so little. At least, from what she shares in her content.
She thinks buying Hermès in bulk and have an wardrobe full of Saint Laurent or Chanel helps her to get closer to the “high society “. Well it doesn’t... and those who do belong, let’s say, people who come from old money, can spot a fraud miles away. And some of these people make fun of her behind her back...
Someone the other day called her “peasant “ and I actually think it suits her perfectly.

new video is up and she is now milking away the boyfriend thing. Such a private person🙄
Do you know what she is going to do soon? Getting a dog. Being the copy cat she is she will get one since every single influencer is adopting/buying one.
Newbie here, just agree with everything you wrote . She really does have a chav, low class fast fashion mentality and is far too much of a label-bleep to integrate into high society. She's even too gauche for the Nouveau Riche. I mean even coffee has to be branded. She's a social climber looking for validation from strangers and even when she has access to luxury, she fails miserably to make it seem authentic, because that is not who she is, never has been and never will be. no matter how much she tries or pretends to have that background.

I'm baffled at how blatantly she lies about every. single. little. thing. I wonder who her audience is, who she thinks buys into this fakery?

And from the amount of Hermes bags she's "bought" in this year alone make me know that she definitely has some fakes because the brand quotas would not be allow her another bag. And sorry, if she really is Hermes' VIP customer, why hasn't Michael Coste posted a picture with her? He usually does so with Hermes customers with large social followings.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another video where she talks about the BF but doesn’t want to show him. And Xenia’s BF who says that Tamaras BF is very “manly” lol. She is definitely reading here.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Newbie here, just agree with everything you wrote . She really does have a chav, low class fast fashion mentality and is far too much of a label-bleep to integrate into high society. She's even too gauche for the Nouveau Riche. I mean even coffee has to be branded. She's a social climber looking for validation from strangers and even when she has access to luxury, she fails miserably to make it seem authentic, because that is not who she is, never has been and never will be. no matter how much she tries or pretends to have that background.

I'm baffled at how blatantly she lies about every. single. little. thing. I wonder who her audience is, who she thinks buys into this fakery?

And from the amount of Hermes bags she's "bought" in this year alone make me know that she definitely has some fakes because the brand quotas would not be allow her another bag. And sorry, if she really is Hermes' VIP customer, why hasn't Michael Coste posted a picture with her? He usually does so with Hermes customers with large social followings.
Thank you for adequately and eloquently explaining the situation. That is it.

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe we are still debating her being shallow and incompetent, when her blog is literally named glam & glitter 🤣🤣🤣 that is all she ever wanted.
And her IG bio includes the line: “top million influencers of 2019”

it is literally the new century and she still has some irrelevant list from hundred years ago

desperate peasant!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And we have a winner for the least grammatically correct title in the history of YT....
Its Not All Always How It Seems

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And we have a winner for the least grammatically correct title in the history of YT....
Its Not All Always How It Seems
She is talking rubbish while explaining why she is not visiting her family.... I wonder is there anyone who believes her?! Does she even believe what she says?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is talking rubbish while explaining why she is not visiting her family.... I wonder is there anyone who believes her?! Does she even believe what she says?!
So true...that gibberish about her desire to protect her family in england and serbia and also fellow travellers was gag-worthy. The verbal diarrhea she spews was at a whole new level of eye-roll. She spent the whole summer travelling and stressing how safe she is blah blah blah, but now she cares about others and doesn't want to infect society. All in the same breath she spews crap about not celebrating Dec 25th while she replies to not wanting anything for Christmas this year. Pardon my ignorance, but wth...dum dum

The saddest thing is, I used to like her vlogmases. But this year they are a total disaster and not just because of the covid. They fully show how shallow and superficial she is and that the only important thing to her is to buy more stuff. A few fake tears here and there, and that’s it. That woman is literally an empty shell. I don't know if you noticed in vlog where she was offered a bag from Hermes how she mentioned that she saw her bf talking to the SA in Hermes and that she wonders what they were talking about, hinting that he might buy her a Birkin or Kelly for Christmas. Now, I really cannot talk from the experience but I don't think it's "normal" to expect something like that from your bf.

On the other hand, her former best friend also does vlogmases this year and I don't get bored with her even when she stays at home and doesn't do anything. You don't have to like Zorannah or her style (or lack thereof :D) but the fact is that she is authentic. And since I've been following her for years, that is really obvious. Speaking of her, she mentioned earlier that rarely anyone from Serbia sends her PR packages, but now in her recent vlog she mentioned that she used to receive packages and was on good terms with a person from the PR agency. And then since she no longer talks to TamTam, there are no more packages. Yes, you guessed it, TamTam is good with the person from the agency and she took care of it. Z didn’t name her, but it’s pretty obvious who it is.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Boy, am I glad I found you!!!

I have been reading Tamara threads on and off for almost a year now… there was this other website I used to go to (I am not sure about the rules here, so I won’t include the name of it), but you guys are such a cool and witty bunch that you made me want to get involved.

There are many things that bother me about this woman, but I would like to start from the shell, since I’ve seen only guesses about what she’s had done to her face/body.

So, my lovelies (barf x2), here is the list of aesthetic procedures and treatments Tamara has certainly done:

1. Brow lift + brow microblading/micropigmentation (there are camera angles in which you can clearly distinguish between her actual brows and this paint-on crap)

2. Eyebrow and eyelash tinting plus Rev…lash/Rev…brow serums (which really do work wonders)

3. Midface volume restoring filler commonly referred to as cheek filler

4. Topper filler for her cheekbone meet dents

5. Under-eye filler (does anyone here remember how saggy her skin under the eyes was several years ago?)

6. Nose job

7. Upper and lower lip filler

8. No-prep veneers (the no-prep part is the reason why they look so unnatural)

9. Masseter botox injections to slim down the bottom third of her face (she used to have much more botox, but only for forehead and crow’s feet wrinkle prevention purposes)

10. Jawline contouring with filler to soften the transition from that pointy (wicked-witch-of-the-west) chin to jowl area aka prejowl sulcus treatment

11. Nasolabial fold filler for a smoother transition between the filled and non-filled areas

12. Microbotox for that poreless aka wax figure look that she has (so freakin’ scary)

13. Non-ablative skin tightening procedures

14. Many different chemical peels

15. Bunion surgery (there used to be a whole story about her hiding her bunion-y foot in pictures, but I guess references could be found today)

16. Boob job at a very young age (that’s why there is so much confusion about this)

aaaand I am always swaying back and forth about the (#17?) threads on the sides of her eye and under-eye area… you will see what I’m talking about in the photos I have attached.

Since I don’t follow her on a regular basis, I don’t know if she has had some ablative laser (resurfacing) work done on that loose skin under the eyes… because it would take around 2-3 weeks of recovery with all the redness, scabbing, peeling and sensitivity…

I want you to know that this is not an exhaustive list of her ‘beautifying’ treatments – these are only the visible ones. Obviously, there are no more anti-wrinkle botox injections, because many people called her out on that.

Cheers! :m

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The saddest thing is, I used to like her vlogmases. But this year they are a total disaster and not just because of the covid. They fully show how shallow and superficial she is and that the only important thing to her is to buy more stuff. A few fake tears here and there, and that’s it. That woman is literally an empty shell. I don't know if you noticed in vlog where she was offered a bag from Hermes how she mentioned that she saw her bf talking to the SA in Hermes and that she wonders what they were talking about, hinting that he might buy her a Birkin or Kelly for Christmas. Now, I really cannot talk from the experience but I don't think it's "normal" to expect something like that from your bf.

On the other hand, her former best friend also does vlogmases this year and I don't get bored with her even when she stays at home and doesn't do anything. You don't have to like Zorannah or her style (or lack thereof :D) but the fact is that she is authentic. And since I've been following her for years, that is really obvious. Speaking of her, she mentioned earlier that rarely anyone from Serbia sends her PR packages, but now in her recent vlog she mentioned that she used to receive packages and was on good terms with a person from the PR agency. And then since she no longer talks to TamTam, there are no more packages. Yes, you guessed it, TamTam is good with the person from the agency and she took care of it. Z didn’t name her, but it’s pretty obvious who it is.
i saw that too...what I don't understand though is where are the other PR agencies or does only one control all business relationships in Serbia? I watched Ena Luna's vlogmas where Zorannah made dinner and eggnog. She is who she is, but the woman can cook and drive. I think her approach to adulting is commendable in comparison to our lame duck Tamtam who puts thousands of Euros/Pounds in Hermes, but is not willing to send her expensive cashmere to dry cleaners (cuz it's too much work) and puts it into the laundry machine instead.

Reactions: 5
i saw that too...what I don't understand though is where are the other PR agencies or does only one control all business relationships in Serbia? I watched Ena Luna's vlogmas where Zorannah made dinner and eggnog. She is who she is, but the woman can cook and drive. I think her approach to adulting is commendable in comparison to our lame duck Tamtam who puts thousands of Euros/Pounds in Hermes, but is not willing to send her expensive cashmere to dry cleaners (cuz it's too much work) and puts it into the laundry machine instead.
I don't know how things work over there, but I bet they are all connected. Someone mentioned that T's friend owns some newspapers there (now when I mentioned it, makes sense why some newspapers/portals are very hostile towards Z) so it seems that she is well connected and can control the narrative.
And let's not forget that Z lost both of her parents in her early 20s. Not only that, she took care of everything. I cannot remember was it vlogmas or something like that couple of years ago...when her mom's health rapidly deteriorated and she briefly mentioned how she has to stop by the hospital to meet her lawyer and sign some papers. Few months later her mom died. And here on the other side we have Tamara, someone who couldn't cancel her Ibiza "business" trip to be with her friend and although many people assume that's when they stopped talking to each other that is actually not the moment. Z defended her even after that. So yeah, no wonder Tamara has no real friends left it this is how she treated her former bff.

Reactions: 14

I have been reading Tamara threads on and off for almost a year now… there was this other website I used to go to (I am not sure about the rules here, so I won’t include the name of it), but you guys are such a cool and witty bunch that you made me want to get involved.

There are many things that bother me about this woman, but I would like to start from the shell, since I’ve seen only guesses about what she’s had done to her face/body.

So, my lovelies (barf x2), here is the list of aesthetic procedures and treatments Tamara has certainly done:

1. Brow lift + brow microblading/micropigmentation (there are camera angles in which you can clearly distinguish between her actual brows and this paint-on crap)

2. Eyebrow and eyelash tinting plus Rev…lash/Rev…brow serums (which really do work wonders)

5. Under-eye filler (does anyone here remember how saggy her skin under the eyes was several years ago?)

6. Nose job

9. Masseter botox injections to slim down the bottom third of her face (she used to have much more botox, but only for forehead and crow’s feet wrinkle prevention purposes)

10. Jawline contouring with filler to soften the transition from that pointy (wicked-witch-of-the-west) chin to jowl area aka prejowl sulcus treatment

11. Nasolabial fold filler for a smoother transition between the filled and non-filled areas

12. Microbotox for that poreless aka wax figure look that she has (so freakin’ scary)

15. Bunion surgery (there used to be a whole story about her hiding her bunion-y foot in pictures, but I guess references could be found today)

16. Boob job at a very young age (that’s why there is so much confusion about this)

aaaand I am always swaying back and forth about the (#17?) threads on the sides of her eye and under-eye area… you will see what I’m talking about in the photos I have attached.

Since I don’t follow her on a regular basis, I don’t know if she has had some ablative laser (resurfacing) work done on that loose skin under the eyes… because it would take around 2-3 weeks of recovery with all the redness, scabbing, peeling and sensitivity…

I want you to know that this is not an exhaustive list of her ‘beautifying’ treatments – these are only the visible ones. Obviously, there are no more anti-wrinkle botox injections, because many people called her out on that.

The threads 😱😱 I never realised and now I can’t not notice

Love you for this! I always wonder exactly what she (and others) have had done because I would totally get similar things, I just never know what these people ask for to get results - 80% of her work is an improvement and looks good to me but the nose ahh such a key part of the face that you have to be careful with and is botched

I saw the maryam Instagram posts a while back, I’m guessing Tamara had her fillers done for free in exchange for the clinic posting - maryam charges around 1k for under eye filler alone last time I enquired

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

6. Nose job

How do I get that bloody brow lift! With what? Is that botox or threads?

Btw have you all seen those lips today, omg they are so botched and her upper lip is hanging on its own in corners, with some gross balls formed...ewww

Unbelievable to end up like that despite having access and means to do the best treatments from top doctors

Reactions: 4
Tamtam, you are such a hypocrite...NOW you care about other people's health because you don't have any supposed PR trips to go on. You sure as hell didn't care during the summer months. By instinct I want to call her an idiot but she knows exactly what she is doing and what false narrative she is trying (and FAILING) to spin to viewers. We in this forum are wised up to your shenanigans tetka, I only hope you have your Come To Jesus moment sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 15
why do I feel like she will buy an other Hermes bag and say it’s a gift from her BF?
Don’t know why I have this feeling but only her “what I got for Christmas” will tell

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.