Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New video:

She looks like a crazy person with those messy eyebrows, and overdone Botox on top of her forehead and hairline, looks like she glued the wig on, the lips are extra crooked again

Instead of talking about fashion trends she is again begging people to stop being judgemental, mean and evil to her, and hoping the cancel culture will be gone in 2021, she is looking very bitter and full of resentment

In the next sentence she is JUDGING people with long nails and fake eyelashes (60% of todays girl) and JUDGING them harsh rolling her eyes and making the faces, she keeps on repeating this every 3rd video for ages, again contradicting herself in the same video

This time the tone is extra arrogant, super fake, and even more patronising and self-infatuated than ever! I guess our princess is mad on growing community of not so dumb girls here on Tattle who realised what a fraud she is

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Agree, it's one thing to say 'long nails aren't my thing or to my taste' another to say long nails don't look classy - the terminology used is judgmental and catty

Also her features look different for sure, morphing into Cher more and more.

What a pointless video with no substance. She could at least show off CR or do a daily vlog there or outfits she's worn so far to create different content rather than a video she could have filmed anywhere any time.

Reactions: 14
Wtf is even this?
omg, the overuse of blur tool on the skin, the gormless expression, the hunchback trying to be sexy but failing posture. Are you telling me there wasn't a better shot in the 100s photos she posed for :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wtf is even this?
its KEJJJVS look it up sweetie (in Tamara voice)... I guess she is being art directed by her BF and got some modelling lessons from Russians LOL

was just watching her previous video and the amount of "I TOOOOOT" instead of "I thought" has ruined this word for the rest of life for me hahahah

would be really good to invest in some elocution classes princess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New video:

She looks like a crazy person with those messy eyebrows, and overdone Botox on top of her forehead and hairline, looks like she glued the wig on, the lips are extra crooked again

Instead of talking about fashion trends she is again begging people to stop being judgemental, mean and evil to her, and hoping the cancel culture will be gone in 2021, she is looking very bitter and full of resentment

In the next sentence she is JUDGING people with long nails and fake eyelashes (60% of todays girl) and JUDGING them harsh rolling her eyes and making the faces, she keeps on repeating this every 3rd video for ages, again contradicting herself in the same video

This time the tone is extra arrogant, super fake, and even more patronising and self-infatuated than ever! I guess our princess is mad on growing community of not so dumb girls here on Tattle who realised what a fraud she is
I totally agree, I dislike her for many things but nothing compares to her trying to be witty. Girl, you have zero charisma, zero charm, zero originality. You being a classic nerd is the only thing that got you wherever you are pretending to be. And these arrogant comments, I just cant stand this kind of bullsh*t.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Another thing I found which is really bizarre!!! On her TRIBES girl Alysa IG highlights you can find the entire Costarica trip a few months ago. So they have been in the same hotel and it is obviously sponsored

Now, there is a story posted of that cute animal stealing the chips from the cupboard, Tamara has posted the other day! Like wtf, she asked someone to send her a 45 weeks old vid so she can post a story πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I just CANNOT πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can see the story on Tamara's profile now and on Alysa Costarica highlights 42 weeks ago...loool CRINGE

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wtf is even this?
So happy she could have her waxing :ROFLMAO:

The group probably asked the four seasons hotel if they can stay there for free. As most hotels are at least half empty but open anyways, they are glad a group of influencers are coming and mention them a few times.

Oh yes she is talking so arrogant in her latest YT video😳

Here is her bullshit talk:
"I was actually wearing a mask in 2019 before Covid started" yeah of course, you are such a hero :sleep:

"I'm always following the rules, that's why I wear a mask and I'm only going on holiday when I'm allowed to" ... hmm guess Macron has a different view on his population going on holiday atm.

"I cannot do TikTok dances..." only when I'm with Xenia and Caro on holidaysπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So happy she could have her waxing :ROFLMAO:

The group probably asked the four seasons hotel if they can stay there for free. As most hotels are at least half empty but open anyways, they are glad a group of influencers are coming and mention them a few times.
Seems this Alysa girl is working with Four Seasons and just stalked her profile and wow what a classy stylish wholesome lady...she seems to be somebody in fashion circles...hanging out with Natalia Vodianova and Arnault Jr, son of a billionaire, Oliver Rousteing - Tamara would die to hang out with, Carine and many more... she seems to be working with some famous foundations and fashion establishments and is often on dinner galas

Not like our tagalong youtuber from Brighton

Reactions: 8
Seems this Alysa girl is working with Four Seasons and just stalked her profile and wow what a classy stylish wholesome lady...she seems to be somebody in fashion circles...hanging out with Natalia Vodianova and Arnault Jr, son of a billionaire, Oliver Rousteing - Tamara would die to hang out with, Carine and many more... she seems to be working with some famous foundations and fashion establishments and is often on dinner galas

Not like our tagalong youtuber from Brighton
I wonder what her background is, she seems like old money similar to dasha zhukova but not much info about her - seems a friend of FT_45 and not tamara as he’s liked some of her photos from a balmain show

Reactions: 6
Yeah, I have a feeling these girls are FT's friends/acquaintances and Tamara is just being desperate to tag along.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree, I dislike her for many things but nothing compares to her trying to be witty. Girl, you have zero charisma, zero charm, zero originality. You being a classic nerd is the only thing that got you wherever you are pretending to be. And these arrogant comments, I just cant stand this kind of bullsh*t.
I agree with what you stated. This tasteless poodle thinks people are stupid and if she keeps lying people will get lost in her lies. However, people had enough. She doesn’t understand how viruses work. She went all over Paris possibly exposing others, traveled exposing more, and now in another country exposing even more people. My parents want to travel to Europe to see their elderly parents but don’t want to expose others. There are too many instagramers traveling for NYE to celebrate because they are selfish, which is really upsetting a lot of people. People are unable to visit their families and these selfish individuals have to be seen somewhere for nye because god forbid they stay in for nye.

Reactions: 10
Another thing I found which is really bizarre!!! On her TRIBES girl Alysa IG highlights you can find the entire Costarica trip a few months ago. So they have been in the same hotel and it is obviously sponsored

Now, there is a story posted of that cute animal stealing the chips from the cupboard, Tamara has posted the other day! Like wtf, she asked someone to send her a 45 weeks old vid so she can post a story πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ I just CANNOT πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You can see the story on Tamara's profile now and on Alysa Costarica highlights 42 weeks ago...loool CRINGE
I bet they rented the same bleeping boat but tamara needs to portrait herself as if she is helping a hungry family in need πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

Wow well spotted!

I bet they rented the same bleeping boat but tamara needs to portrait herself as if she is helping a hungry family in need πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
yep like she is supporting small and struggling businesses in Paris cafe Kitsune and cafe Saint Laurent :sick: :sick: :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
She seems a bit drugged in the last video, or if she did some more the night before :D you can see it in her eyes and how she talks

• Wow
New video:

loool what makes me laugh is she judging other people whilst her face is blown up like a balloon full of filler and her hair looks like a bush. Plus her nails could do with a bit of length as her hands are rather manly.

side note seriously why does she not style her hair anymore????? This frizzy and thick with a wonky middle part isn’t exactly a trend hun. And it’s so dark and she looks so pale lately, our Brighton lass looks sick af.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.