Tamara Kalinic #4 Meet my crew, my couch is new!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tamara in Costa Rica living her best life - deleting yt comments and reading Tattle 🤣 Such a sad and empty person, wow.

We have to take screen shots of comments so they stay here forever even though she deletes them within minutes. Pauline is probably blocked by now. I can't believe a 31 yo woman acts this way, such a sad life no amount of Hermes bags can fix.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The YT commenter who called out her poor excuse of not travelling to see her parents to protect them but on the other hand not giving a crap about others parents is so true - she is a hypocrite. If she said none of these things and stuck to fashion only content she'd just be another self entitled 'influencer' but the poor me complex of how she hasn’t been able to go to a restaurant in 2 months coupled with the lies makes her come across negatively

also, isn’t it funny how she has never posted so much as her Bfs hand on her IG or YT but the Russian models who have thousands of followers and public profiles have posted him many times?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The YT commenter who called out her poor excuse of not travelling to see her parents to protect them but on the other hand not giving a crap about others parents is so true - she is a hypocrite. If she said none of these things and stuck to fashion only content she'd just be another self entitled 'influencer' but the poor me complex of how she hasn’t been able to go to a restaurant in 2 months coupled with the lies makes her come across negatively

also, isn’t it funny how she has never posted so much as her Bfs hand on her IG or YT but the Russian models who have thousands of followers and public profiles have posted him many times?
all in all embarrassing and weird AF!

Reactions: 9
But you guys, employers (or employees as she would say because she cannot tell the difference) don't look fondly if he is shown on his own gf's IG but it's perfectly fine if he's on some random strange...pardon...her tribe's IG :D

From twitter

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Is she aware of the fact that we know how she looks from yt videos? No Tamara, your legs are not this long and toned. She is really living a lie.

Reactions: 10
It's so ridiculous, you can see her bf on many accounts run by other people but not on hers. Maybe she thinks that makes her mysterious??? It's not that hard to find out who he is and find a picture 🙄

Reactions: 16
Hi guys. New here and I just wanted to say this thread has totally opened my eyes to so much. I started watching TamTam a little over a year ago and recently found myself skipping much of her YT uploads. She seems far less genuine now and her content is basic and unoriginal. I couldn't care less about her fake face or her seemingly strange taste in men but the fact that she just decided to risk the health of others for a trip with fake friends was the thing that did it for me. As we say in Australia.. she needs to pull her head in.

Ps. This thread is so much more entertaining than any glam and glitter bullshit. I think I'll stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's so ridiculous, you can see her bf on many accounts run by other people but not on hers. Maybe she thinks that makes her mysterious??? It's not that hard to find out who he is and find a picture 🙄
LOOOOOL at Anna Bey profile pic hahahaha

Is she aware of the fact that we know how she looks from yt videos? No Tamara, your legs are not this long and toned. She is really living a lie.
And the first photo she posted she made herself look anorexic, like wtf, at least she does look good, no need for obscene photoshop

Reactions: 6
Why do so many people comment positively under her travel posts? 🤔 Do none of them watch the news?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
100% agree it’s so stupid to act mysterious about your bf but at the same time her friends are postibg him and tagging him all the time. I am sure he doesn’t give a f*ck if she posts about him but she thinks she will intrigue her followers with that scenario...

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Tamara in her latest YT video complaining about her stressful holiday preparations: I have to go to pedicure, manicure, waxing, have to do my eyebrows and then still need to pack for my unnecessary luxury long haul trip with my fake friends.

In Germany, all kind of beauty salons (including hair dressers) are closed since weeks. I know every country has different regulations. However, as an international influencer, she has no kind of empathy😲 A whole country cannot even get a simple haircut here😄 but so happy to hear Tamara could get her bikini waxing to look "hot" in Costa Rica😳

Also "funny" quote Tamara: "France has had restaurants closed for 2 months. I don't think ever in my life I had more then 2 months that I haven't been to a restaurant." This is not even a first world problem, it's just ridiculous to mention!😡😡😡 What a spoiled little brat she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Also "funny" quote Tamara: "France has had restaurants closed for 2 months. I don't think ever in my life I had more then 2 months that I haven't been to a restaurant." This is not even a first world problem, it's just ridiculous to mention!😡😡😡 What a spoiled little brat she is.
She’s so funny, it’s not like she went to restaurants regularly before, she’s the one who told herself she used to save money to buy a bag by not going anywhere and not doing anything, i.e. she walked, never took taxis, never went out clubbing or to restaurants, just to save for bags. She said it herself, that she used to work any job she could find just to save.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s so funny, it’s not like she went to restaurants regularly before, she’s the one who told herself she used to save money to buy a bag by not going anywhere and not doing anything, i.e. she walked, never took taxis, never went out clubbing or to restaurants, just to save for bags. She said it herself, that she used to work any job she could find just to save.
Yeah, you are right. I think it's
a) ridiculous to even mention this during these times the world is facing right now
b) a lie anyway?! I mean we all know she had a tough childhood as a refugee... Or did she visit restaurants regularly during her times as poor refugee?😄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tamara in her latest YT video complaining about her stressful holiday preparations: I have to go to pedicure, manicure, waxing, have to do my eyebrows and then still need to pack for my unnecessary luxury long haul trip with my fake friends.

In Germany, all kind of beauty salons (including hair dressers) are closed since weeks. I know every country has different regulations. However, as an international influencer, she has no kind of empathy😲 A whole country cannot even get a simple haircut here😄 but so happy to hear Tamara could get her bikini waxing to look "hot" in Costa Rica😳

Yeah like she was going to restaurants every single day in global gourmet mecca Brighton

Maybe fish and chips or M&S Food Hall? Not sure, which one Tamara?

Fake b*** 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

This explains how I feel about her trip so well - it’s tone deaf and the definition of not reading the room to flaunt your luxury PR trip when many of the people watching live in countries where they can’t even go over to anothers house and where shops have been closed for months already, the fact that she can’t understand this as someone who claims they’re business minded is very funny.

If you understand business and want to build a brand using your image then how can you not see that going on a trip like this with your freshly manicured nails and new Chanel swim suit and posting face tuned zoolander pouting photos with your Russian model pals comes across crass and narcissistic,as if she’s better than all of the others who are stuck at home

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.