Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very interesting how she is a ''city girl'' doesn't like watching some girl milking goat :D but she is into a man doing yoga, looks nothing like her previous boyfriends, decides to settle at his 50.... ohhhh Tamara, you think you can fool us talking about some big love when it's only interest in question 🤡
and when she says how handsome he is, cringe af

Reactions: 6
Someone who doesn't get the difference between confidence and arrogance is not that smart in my opinion...

Reactions: 12
Her reels are so stupid and pointless. She gets up and walk away or she is sitting in a restaurant and looking around or she pretends she is planing on driving a car . I don’t get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing I liked about Filipos vlogday is that it reminded me on how the influencer all were before they started looking at this as a job and started faking it. It was very natural. Even “the bad parts”.

For example, I would never, just by watching her vlogs, say that Tamara is moody. When in fact she is. But over her vlogs you would say she is always happy and cheerful. They are all so careful of everything that they say and do.

Reactions: 13
First, the intro to her vlogmas is so bad. It's laughable how forced she acts and it's painfully long.

Second, her daily vlogs just show how frantic she is. It's a wild ride of nothingness. Just look at her most recent vlog. I'm 1 minute in and it just goes: look here is the cute dog, look dinner, look Xenia, Xenia do you love me? Do you think of me? I think of you all the time! I grind my teeth thinking of you! XENIA LOVE ME! Look dog, Aww, Beebi. Look cake!

LIKE CUT DOWN ON THE DRUGS GIRL! Jeez. Who in their right mind watches these vlogs seriously?

Also the wedding talk that escalaed quickly. It's so telling that at first, she keeps the mic up and pretends to joke as everything is fine. Then her holy Bebi agrees with her 'joke' and tells her that yes, she can't handle stress very well etc. etc. Suddenly, she forgets that she's vlogging for an audience, the mic is moved away and she starts arguing because her narcissistic a** can't even handle a bit of backlash (when it's for sure true).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her teeth is in a state, so bright and popping she looks like a donkey face with them.
I didnt watch the vlog just skimmed bits and pieces cos i gave up on her mindless rambling.
Again how badly is she packing? Over packing is one thing. Stuffing everything messily into the case just shows lack of care and pride in the stuff she owns/ loves/ wants to wear. It’s really pathetic of her.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2023-12-24 at 19.47.24.png

plastic neon horse teeth
plastic nails
plastic ring

she is soo overdone and still looks like a hot mess

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Why is she gone to stay in a huge suite in the burj al Arab by herself not with phil? Seems weird…. Also is the room sponsored?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I thought I didn't mind her new teeth so much until I saw her shilling those Songmont bags (which she wouldn't be caught dead wearing outside the house) where she still had her old teeth. So much more suited to her face and natural looking.

Reactions: 14
Has to be sponsored given the room tour. This is not the type of hotel I think they would stay in otherwise - it’s too traditional / slightly dated and not where such a ‘cool’ couple would choose as a first choice
---
Her teeth is in a state, so bright and popping she looks like a donkey face with them.
I didnt watch the vlog just skimmed bits and pieces cos i gave up on her mindless rambling.
Again how badly is she packing? Over packing is one thing. Stuffing everything messily into the case just shows lack of care and pride in the stuff she owns/ loves/ wants to wear. It’s really pathetic of her.
I’ve commented on the packing before..it causes me anxiety lol. The way she throws her dirty shoes mixed with clothes randomly..no dust cover for shoes / no packing cubes for clothes. So many have made the same observation and the fact she actually highlights this fact shocks me. The fact she literally travels / packs for a living is crazy.. This is a hot mess (although seeing how she manages a lot of cool outfits based on such bad packing does amaze me..).

Reactions: 16
This was so awkward.
-they are not on the same page about the wedding, he seems forced and faked
s-he cannot stand any kind of slightest negative feedback.

this is unbelievable.
ouf that was tough to watch. If he's not continuously "baby baby you are the best, the most amazing influencer, I love you so much, here are 3 hermes bags, blah blah" she's out of there. That she was actually pissed off about this *on video* is very telling. He didn't even say anything offensive, but I guess it broke the perfect image she portrays that she can handle everything without batting an eyelid, so she got pissed. She must be a handful to deal with; I don't know how he'll have the patience long term...

Reactions: 22
This was so awkward.
-they are not on the same page about the wedding, he seems forced and faked
s-he cannot stand any kind of slightest negative feedback.

this is unbelievable.
I don’t understand why she left it in the video

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.