Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her new hermès is just... underwhelming.
the idea is "cute", but this bag starts from 40k or something and why the hell did she choose this combo?
this combo looked way better.
but is it like, "oh they offer me this bag i have to take it and shouldn't be to picky otherwise the wouldn't offer me a better option or any other bags in future"?
View attachment 2651524
She’s lost the run of her mind. She owns nothing but luxury goods. When this tulip bubble bursts, she’ll have nothing. She’s such a mark for them. Her SA is the luckiest person in the world!

Reactions: 2
her new hermès is just... underwhelming.
the idea is "cute", but this bag starts from 40k or something and why the hell did she choose this combo?
this combo looked way better.
but is it like, "oh they offer me this bag i have to take it and shouldn't be to picky otherwise the wouldn't offer me a better option or any other bags in future"?
View attachment 2651524
The bag is € 10.500. Still a lot of money. Tamara does not think for herself anymore. I can hear Fillipo say that it looks lovely, that it is something different, that it is something special and she should take it. She is only buying it because it is an Airmezz. Even the ugliest bag in the world will sell as long as there are brand whores.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can someone please tell me what she got for Christmas? Is it all paid sponsorships and ads ? I don’t want to give her my views and I saw some comments from followers calling her out for sponsored unboxing…

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can someone please tell me what she got for Christmas? Is it all paid sponsorships and ads ? I don’t want to give her my views and I saw some comments from followers calling her out for sponsored unboxing…
It was an Idyll ad, as usual. Kind of tasteless to advertise in a video that should be about gratefulness for what people gave you, but that's influencers I guess. I don't understand how these companies don't understand it just looks bad to have 20 influencers all on the same week post ads. It makes me not want to buy, even if it's something I would normally be interested in. I don't get why they don't space these ads out; it's silly to have 20 people all wax lyrically about how they love your product on the same day and then crickets until the next ad :D
---
The bag is € 10.500. Still a lot of money. Tamara does not think for herself anymore. I can hear Fillipo say that it looks lovely, that it is something different, that it is something special and she should take it. She is only buying it because it is an Airmezz. Even the ugliest bag in the world will sell as long as there are brand whores.
I didn't like it, and I normally like the bags she picks. The color is nice but the design is so trendy, it will look stupid in a year.

Reactions: 8
It was an Idyll ad, as usual. Kind of tasteless to advertise in a video that should be about gratefulness for what people gave you, but that's influencers I guess. I don't understand how these companies don't understand it just looks bad to have 20 influencers all on the same week post ads. It makes me not want to buy, even if it's something I would normally be interested in. I don't get why they don't space these ads out; it's silly to have 20 people all wax lyrically about how they love your product on the same day and then crickets until the next ad :D
---

I didn't like it, and I normally like the bags she picks. The color is nice but the design is so trendy, it will look stupid in a year.
Its called marketing campaign activation, this is business it is not her chatting with her audience lol and "making vlogs for youu guiiizzz"

look at Maria draganova, Mel in Melbourne they all have product placement in the same video every single year

that hermes bag is tragic, so unfunctional and odd colour

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Its called marketing campaign activation, this is business it is not her chatting with her audience lol and "making vlogs for youu guiiizzz"
I want to puke when I hear this.

second scenario for puking is that lame "I feel like we are family here on my channel" :sick:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I want to puke when I hear this.

second scenario for puking is that lame "I feel like we are family here on my channel" :sick:
If I would have told you what we paid Molly Mae for "genuine review" product placement in her vlog you would have lost your mind! I did! I absolutely cannot stand influencers!

She also sounds soooo genuine and you would have never thought it is a paid add. At least she converts and Tamara was dropped down from PR packages we had with her a few years back as she doesn't sell anything! Now she is not being sent even free stuff anymore...

notice how she doesn't shill la mer, dior, nars, westman atelier to name a few as she used to

everything they mention and rave about is paid in money, vouchers, free products etc

of course Burj apartment is a partnership...

also when she mentions her blog and how she is working on it so hard for youuu guizzz as its her love - it is affiliate marketing!!! It's probably 30% of her total revenue!
when she starts wearing cos and buys cheap tit from LF during BF period - its for youu guizzzz to click through and shop and she gets paid for doing duck all

I am just sad good chunk of people are still not aware there are moneygrabbing witches and not documenting their pathetic lives because its for their family lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Unrelated, but I was watching je suis lou's vlog from skiing in the mountains earlier and, wow, was it refreshing to see a young girl who is not SO full of herself, who has a lovely luxury collection but is also able to go on a trip with her boyfriend and family without being "I am the best, BABY aren't I the best?" "baby baby baby you are the most beautiful, the best, we have the best relationship EVER" for 30 minute straight. It's perfectly fine to be happy in your relationship but behaving like this is SO grating and you can be misled to think it's normal until you see an actual down-to-earth person who is doing the same job but behaves like a normal human being. I actually watched the whole 30-min vlog and enjoyed it; it didn't feel like 30 minutes at all. I hope her channel goes well, she seems lovely and humble. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She or she makes Fillipo buy that wonky bag just to fill up their combined 2023 bag quota. And also because she name dropped Michael Costa (sp) who said she shd get that bag. And she has to state that this bag wont be anyone’s first H bag, implying that it is only offered to those who alrdy have a decent collection. How lame that every justification is to “flaunt” her ability to buy the bags or her “close connection” as a H customer? Ok and so what?
And then she says she has a few beloved SAs at H that she goes in just to give them hugs…. Argh. Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She or she makes Fillipo buy that wonky bag just to fill up their combined 2023 bag quota. And also because she name dropped Michael Costa (sp) who said she shd get that bag. And she has to state that this bag wont be anyone’s first H bag, implying that it is only offered to those who alrdy have a decent collection. How lame that every justification is to “flaunt” her ability to buy the bags or her “close connection” as a H customer? Ok and so what?
And then she says she has a few beloved SAs at H that she goes in just to give them hugs…. Argh. Cringe.
In one of the recent vlogs Fillipo said that she is not materialistic, because she does not care for her things, and always throws them around, and that she buys them as status items, just to flaunt that she has them.
I always thought that not being materialistic is about NOT BUYING :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In one of the recent vlogs Fillipo said that she is not materialistic, because she does not care for her things, and always throws them around, and that she buys them as status items, just to flaunt that she has them.
that what materialistic means LOL they aren't the brightest ones aren't they :D

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So what is her endgame? If it’s not to value her collection and each purchase means nothing to her as soon as she gets it, what is her goal?

Reactions: 2
Not related to current conversation-but I think she might have had cheek/chin implants done or replaced with new ones in addition to the veneers. She looks so much different. Maybe she’s on pain killers from the surgery? Notice how her cheeks move/twitch unnaturally when she talks. I notice this on Lorry Hill who openly discusses her plastic surgeries and she has facial implants. Tamara might be trying to fill in the grooves on her cheeks where filler stretched them out and now look a little deflated? I don’t think she looks bad. I think we should all do whatever makes us happy-but it is easy to go overboard with all that. I’m hoping the veneers are the temporaries, but if not she’ll surely get them tweaked. It has to be hard seeing your own imperfections on film all the time. However, that comes with the dream fashion(marketing) job/career she elects to do.. I wonder if all those influencers feel satisfied, it has to be so boring after a while lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Unrelated, but I was watching je suis lou's vlog from skiing in the mountains earlier and, wow, was it refreshing to see a young girl who is not SO full of herself, who has a lovely luxury collection but is also able to go on a trip with her boyfriend and family without being "I am the best, BABY aren't I the best?" "baby baby baby you are the most beautiful, the best, we have the best relationship EVER" for 30 minute straight. It's perfectly fine to be happy in your relationship but behaving like this is SO grating and you can be misled to think it's normal until you see an actual down-to-earth person who is doing the same job but behaves like a normal human being. I actually watched the whole 30-min vlog and enjoyed it; it didn't feel like 30 minutes at all. I hope her channel goes well, she seems lovely and humble. :)
I follow je suis Lou and she's lovely most of the time. Her boyfriend is well matched, same age, doesn't look like he came out of the garbage, and their relationship seems more "real" to me.
If Tamara needs that confirmation all of the time she's the best, her relationship is the best and everything in life is roses and sunshine... there's a big fly on the wall!
---
LOL! She's materialistic and has a shop addiction. She doesn't care for her items that's true, cos the thrill for her is over the moment she buys them. Maybe those influencers should look up the difference between old money and new money, they all think they're classy and have the perfect manners... in reality they look like fools.

Reactions: 7
Not related to current conversation-but I think she might have had cheek/chin implants done or replaced with new ones in addition to the veneers. She looks so much different. Maybe she’s on pain killers from the surgery?
Let's stay realistic, you don't just sneak in cheek implants in a surgical operation in the middle of filming for vlogmas basically every day.

Reactions: 3
---

Thank you . I am the same way . If something is heavily prompted by bunch of influences, I won’t buy it. I appreciate honest review and good recommendations but when 20 people rave about the same product at the same time it seems so dishonest . Bad marketing.

Reactions: 17
Is it just me or did everyone notice how she seems so afraid to say what are her bad purchases.

She is all “its not the product, its me”. Not the ugly, overpriced bag, I am the problem as my taste is so minimalistic and special but the bag is beautiful, you should buy it, there is a link… (sorry, got caught up 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.