Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know why. she was fishing for his apology afterwards.
if you watch carefully, she wanted his guilt-driven reaction that she is a "good girl"and a kiss.
it's when she forces him to unbox stuff.

manipulation.

Reactions: 14
Tetka is so desperate for finding a man to marry that she’s willing to put up with it. So is Filipo.

Both of them deserve each other.

Reactions: 16
Wow. She actually says that if SHE can’t deal with stress no one can. Seriously!? What a megalomaniac.

She was high pissed when he said that. She went from 0 to 100 on the angryometer in 1 second. I think she left it in for sympathy. Narcissists never think they’re in the wrong, so they’ll out themselves looking for support.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
yeah, that was 1:1 narc reaction.
it makes other people walk on eggshells because of them-you never know when something will trigger their aggressiveness.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
ouf that was tough to watch. If he's not continuously "baby baby you are the best, the most amazing influencer, I love you so much, here are 3 hermes bags, blah blah" she's out of there. That she was actually pissed off about this *on video* is very telling. He didn't even say anything offensive, but I guess it broke the perfect image she portrays that she can handle everything without batting an eyelid, so she got pissed. She must be a handful to deal with; I don't know how he'll have the patience long term...
My gut feeling says she has some sort of personality disorder, something out of cluster B I guess. Make the math.

Reactions: 7
yeah, that was 1:1 narc reaction.
it makes other people walk on eggshells because of them-you never know when something will trigger their aggressiveness.
We might just have discovered why all the assistants and friends left.

Reactions: 8
All the clothes she jammed into those suitcases have tags still attached to them. So clearly, not her clothes…just items lent to her for shoots. Items she gets & then returns. And oh my…she spent so much time talking about relationships..like she is explaining why she is with Rasputin…I guess she has been reading these threads again…no one is buying that relationship & I think she is trying to justify it to us and convince herself as well. Even if Brad Pitt approached her she would say, “nah thanks I’m with Rasputin”….🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean who watches these things…she just blabs about nothing, says nothing relevant and is just plain boring. Wow! I tried to watch some parts mentioned in these threads but …phew…I give up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
but i wonder why she put the part with filipo where they talked about her stress resistance in the vlog?
does she want the people to tell her she's great and the opposite of what he said.
or is she just stupid.
---
1703579864658.png

she bought an ashtray for almost 1200 euro?
and doesn't know what to do with it? if she wants to throw her money out of the window she can pay it to me, if she likes to... i could do more meaningful things with it.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Guess who is this? 😲 Nothing feminine here.So many clothes and she ends up looking like that.

Regarding the "stress situation" I think it illustrates completely their relationship: Tamara has settled for the man who agreed to marry her, without "thicking her Big boxes, because she was desperate to marry, and Filippo who was convinced to marry her, I don’t know why 😉, maybe he is a conformist. Deep down inside they both know that this is not the right person for them. That's why she was pissed off. Filippo doesn't seem excited or eager to marry any time soon. I continue to think that she is more intelligent and educated than him, which causes these situations like him being toxic and trying to humiliate her.

P.s. Merry Christmas! 🎅🏻 🎄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Guess who is this? 😲 Nothing feminine here.So many clothes and she ends up looking like that.

Regarding the "stress situation" I think it illustrates completely their relationship: Tamara has settled for the man who agreed to marry her, without "thicking her Big boxes, because she was desperate to marry, and Filippo who was convinced to marry her, I don’t know why 😉, maybe he is a conformist. Deep down inside they both know that this is not the right person for them. That's why she was pissed off. Filippo doesn't seem excited or eager to marry any time soon. I continue to think that she is more intelligent and educated than him, which causes these situations like him being toxic and trying to humiliate her.

When she looks like you :love: :love: :coronation::coronation:❤❤
LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
her new hermès is just... underwhelming.
the idea is "cute", but this bag starts from 40k or something and why the hell did she choose this combo?
this combo looked way better.
but is it like, "oh they offer me this bag i have to take it and shouldn't be to picky otherwise the wouldn't offer me a better option or any other bags in future"?
1703606889806.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I was so in shock when I saw this picture of her, couldn't recognize her at all.... :censored: As an eatern european gal myself, I'm so disappointed to see she doesn't embrace her true style, like she did before but tries to be a hipster fashion girlie so bad.
---
but i wonder why she put the part with filipo where they talked about her stress resistance in the vlog?
does she want the people to tell her she's great and the opposite of what he said.
or is she just stupid.
---
View attachment 2651121

she bought an ashtray for almost 1200 euro?
and doesn't know what to do with it? if she wants to throw her money out of the window she can pay it to me, if she likes to... i could do more meaningful things with it.
They received it as a gift from YSL (mentioned in vlog 23, around 22:00) I was already in shock when I looked it up, couldn't imagine him and Tamtam spend so much money on something, without a very obvious logo 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.