Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also fast forwarded to this part but I could hear Rasputin talking about a second hand bag? Is this one second hand?

Yup it is a vintage one- she linked another kelly from Vestiaire com…. I highly suspect she isnt declaring some kind of paid work with these retailers. She got another vintage Kelly couple months back too.

Then she will repeat at least 5 times why she doesnt believe in second hand cos of her robbery experience.

She is just greedy and cant stop hoarding bag after bag.

Reactions: 9
Yup it is a vintage one- she linked another kelly from Vestiaire com…. I highly suspect she isnt declaring some kind of paid work with these retailers. She got another vintage Kelly couple months back too.

Then she will repeat at least 5 times why she doesnt believe in second hand cos of her robbery experience.

She is just greedy and cant stop hoarding bag after bag.
All that hoarding, and she isn’t considered to be catered for an a la carte bag from the brand.

Reactions: 3
when i met my bf for our first date, he was student and i just started an "education training" for a bachelor professional in trading...
he paid the beer and then we went to have a kebap pita which i paid... not very romantic, but i never expected him to pay for my drinks because we were 21/24... so no big deal.
when you get older, i think the difference is, if you insist on splitting the bill or if it's the vibe or if the date didn't went great or what so ever.
if i liked the guy, i hope that he would be nice and invite me but if it's not the case i'm fine with splitting

Reactions: 2
The problem is when you're cheap, not when you're poor/don't have money. Because many people at some point in their life experience troubles with money. But when you're cheap, you're cheap for life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The problem is when you're cheap, not when you're poor/don't have money. Because many people at some point in their life experience troubles with money. But when you're cheap, you're cheap for life.
The opposite is also true. When a guy showers you in gifts, free dinners and puts you on a pedestal ... that's called love bombing and you can end up with a narc.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The opposite is also true. When a guy showers you in gifts, free dinners and puts you on a pedestal ... that's called love bombing and you can end up with a narc.
These are extremes and all extremes are bad. Tamara’s guy was super cheap though, they didn’t have an expensive dinner and it was his idea altogether.

if I invited a guy on a date I would offer to pay lol it just never happened

I actually watched a segment on British tv and there was a poll about this - most women wouldn’t go out on the second date if they had to pay on the first - British women, not Eastern European

I am watching Xenias latest vlog and Tetka looks so rough. The things that she says also....and don't understand why she links the lollipo like that..
---
Perfect new smile Tetka 🤣🤣
---
One more! Maybe the groom will run when he sees the bride looking like this?!
She was going crazyyy with her hands, what is going on?!

Reactions: 2
Skiing in Chanel, funny to watch her crawl in that outfit.
I remember her skiing in a clip about a past Courchevel trip and she did not look like she was a good skier at all. I’m pretty sure she only dresses up in her Chanel ski suit, goes up the Skilift to take some pictures and then down to get ready for dinner or coffee. I’m not a good skier either but what I don’t like is her pretending to be this ‘sporty snow girl’ that she is clearly not.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
These are extremes and all extremes are bad. Tamara’s guy was super cheap though, they didn’t have an expensive dinner and it was his idea altogether.

if I invited a guy on a date I would offer to pay lol it just never happened

I actually watched a segment on British tv and there was a poll about this - most women wouldn’t go out on the second date if they had to pay on the first - British women, not Eastern European
Extremes? The world is full of narcissistic personalities especially in the fashion industry.

Yikes, his body language when they were talking about her taking his surname... clearly she was the one who wanted to get engaged and he just agreed, same story when she wanted to stay at his place in Paris, he just agreed. Girl, the discounts and fashion connections are not worth the disrespect he’s showing in the latest videos. If she’s putting that out for everyone to see, it’s his regular behavior. Terrible. Why is he quizzing her on random things and showing she’s beneath him when she doesn’t know the answers? It’s a bad look for him, if he was smart he would understand that and limit his exposure in her vlogs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Fill needs to get rid of that dirty hanky hip scarf. It's not a look. I wonder if he and Tam argue about it.

Reactions: 6
I remember her skiing in a clip about a past Courchevel trip and she did not look like she was a good skier at all. I’m pretty sure she only dresses up in her Chanel ski suit, goes up the Skilift to take some pictures and then down to get ready for dinner or coffee. I’m not a good skier either but what I don’t like is her pretending to be this ‘sporty snow girl’ that she is clearly not.
Yes. what bugs me the most is that she constantly presents herself like being above everything.
she is not aware that it makes her even more unlikable and looks insecure.

Beardy does not look happy here.
just saying...

Reactions: 10
1703179293379.png

her butt is just weird.
you can see where the belt hits her hip bones but the curve of her butt is like none existing. like a pampers.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I also have a flat butt, it’s genetics I guess. For this reason I don’t wear this style of dresses.

Reactions: 3
Filippo's take over... her "beeeeby" is such an arrogant jerk, making fun of her, making fun of other people. He pulls her down the whole time; Imagine how this relationship will be after a few years... think twice about marrying him girl, you think you got high standards but this behavior is a huge red flag.

• Heart
  • Sad
The daily vlogs featuring too much of them as a couple is getting stale quickly.
Quality over quantity… tho the quality of the content by now is also questionable.
If she has nothing better to vlog…. Then, shut up? 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Filippo's take over... her "beeeeby" is such an arrogant jerk, making fun of her, making fun of other people. He pulls her down the whole time; Imagine how this relationship will be after a few years... think twice about marrying him girl, you think you got high standards but this behavior is a huge red flag.
This!! What an asshole…

• Heart
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.