Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! What an asshole…
I agree! A couple of threads ago people started saying how nice and knowledgeable he is and I was amazed. The most telling thing is how a person treats people who “work” for them and I’ll never forget how he made fun of that poor waitress. Arrogant prick…

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It was funny when she stopped by Cartier and he was like ‘babee do you want me to rob a bank or something” which would be fine coming from someone who can’t afford luxury but he is apparently buying her birkins lol

I can’t quite understand their relationship. I think she does love him but he just likes / tolerates her.
She will stay with him as long as he wants to stay with her. No way she will cancel her wedding or anything like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine that your second favorite thing to do is to watch Tetkas vlogmas 🫠 and that you are not embarrassed to announce that on your IG story ..
I am a sucker for good fashion content but
I was never a fan of vlogs. Interest in other people’s staged life was never my thing so can someone explain me the hype? She is reposting bunch of followers lately praising her for good vlogmas..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Filippo's take over... her "beeeeby" is such an arrogant jerk, making fun of her, making fun of other people. He pulls her down the whole time; Imagine how this relationship will be after a few years... think twice about marrying him girl, you think you got high standards but this behavior is a huge red flag.
I think they are perfect for each other! Absolutely deserve each other! I hope they marry soon! Like…real soon. Yesterday soon! What are they waiting for soon! Soon soon!
---
I agree! A couple of threads ago people started saying how nice and knowledgeable he is and I was amazed. The most telling thing is how a person treats people who “work” for them and I’ll never forget how he made fun of that poor waitress. Arrogant prick…
Honestly, those type of posts about how “Rasputin is nice and knowledgeable” were red flags for me. I mark them as potential Rasputinka’s own post or her sympathizers pretending to be tattlers. I’ve been on these threads for a while & certain posts and their tone stand out like a sore thumb. You notice them instantly & you know they are fishy. We all know Tetka reads our threads…and I’m sure she’s here writing as well…or, let’s be honest, she has a ghost writer. She can’t write coherently.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It was so cringe when he started filming those people at the restaurant. I would be pissed.
And I don't understand her logic - this is my milano style, this is my mountain style... how on earth... jesus.
And those chrome hearts jeans, the way she belted them hahahah, THAT, the way they fit her shows she's not cool. I cannot describe that, but for me, that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Contrary to the popular opinion here I think Tamara is beautiful (even with her big cheeks that look unnatural) She is not that fake either... just as fake as every other influencer. But here are some things that just don't make any sense
-sport & wellness: neither she or Filippo workout or do some type of sport, both are not young and they should take better care of themselves. Yoga and meditations are so life-changing and it is weird that (if he is really into this) haven't hooked Tamara yet. The luxury lifestyle is not just clothes but also wellness, nutrition, good food, and spiritual work.
- personal style - she is a fashion victim - wears only new season stuff, always buys trendy things. Her fashion narrative is such a red flag - she likes Miu Miu which is a playful, girly brand, also likes Chanel which is way more classic and feminine, wears too many mini sexy dresses for a person who praises the row, throws chrome hearts without any idea why, just because Filippo likes it (she doesn't get the street style culture at all). Her hair never fits her style because it is always way too done, the curls are borderline tacky (or at least tooglam and feminine), and don't match the aesthetic of the Row nor chrome hearts (her hair doesn'tlook"expensive and rich")
- watches - she has no idea about AP history, Royal Oak is a great model, but to say this is your fav watch brand (that mainly does royal oaks) is just not serious, cartier has amazing female watches, Rolex is an iconic brand and everybody needs at least one in their collections, and for a person with so much Hermes bags maybe it is time for a Patek. Also, she is completely missing on the vintage watch trend. She has weird APs and never matches them to her outfits
- chic - she overuses this word which shows she doesn't understands styling
If she embraces who she really is and talks about trends, shopping, beauty procedures, and makeup without trying to sound like a fashion expert or like a person with strong personal style and styling skills, and without trying to show how intellectual she is, she will have more success. Better to talk about makeup and hair, than try to sound authentic by talking about topics she doesn't have enough knowledge like AP watches, sophisticated style and overall pretending to have more class than she currently has.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
When I first saw her videos I actually didn’t think she was super unattractive - just nothing special but then every time with influencers there is a major difference when they have good lighting and when someone else films them. The recent video from Miu Miu store - she looks horrendous: the outfit, the hair, the plastic smile… I also think she had one of the worst nose jobs in the history of nose jobs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It was funny when she stopped by Cartier and he was like ‘babee do you want me to rob a bank or something” which would be fine coming from someone who can’t afford luxury but he is apparently buying her birkins lol

I can’t quite understand their relationship. I think she does love him but he just likes / tolerates her.
She will stay with him as long as he wants to stay with her. No way she will cancel her wedding or anything like that.
trauma bonding;

Reactions: 5
Can you imagine that your second favorite thing to do is to watch Tetkas vlogmas 🫠 and that you are not embarrassed to announce that on your IG story ..
I am a sucker for good fashion content but
I was never a fan of vlogs. Interest in other people’s staged life was never my thing so can someone explain me the hype? She is reposting bunch of followers lately praising her for good vlogmas..
She needs to prove that it is not only the hatewatchers and bought views. People actually watch her vlogmas. That the non - content she spews out is actually worth it. Or that people like what she is doing now so she can continue with her the - bar - is - on - the - floor - content.

Just give us 15 to 20 minute vlogs with actual content instead of those 30 - 60 minute vlogs with more filler then Amanda Lepore.

Reactions: 6
The endless waffling on in the latest vlog is annoying.. all the what you don’t know about Tamara / she’s so amazing / she’s not materialistic / she just buys things to show she can own them but she doesn’t care about things themselves.. wth is this nonsense? And I normally am generous in my judgement of her.. Also Christmas in Dubai again (original).. All this talk of family but they never actually want to spend any holidays with family.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Contrary to the popular opinion here I think Tamara is beautiful (even with her big cheeks that look unnatural) She is not that fake either... just as fake as every other influencer. But here are some things that just don't make any sense
-sport & wellness: neither she or Filippo workout or do some type of sport, both are not young and they should take better care of themselves. Yoga and meditations are so life-changing and it is weird that (if he is really into this) haven't hooked Tamara yet. The luxury lifestyle is not just clothes but also wellness, nutrition, good food, and spiritual work.
- personal style - she is a fashion victim - wears only new season stuff, always buys trendy things. Her fashion narrative is such a red flag - she likes Miu Miu which is a playful, girly brand, also likes Chanel which is way more classic and feminine, wears too many mini sexy dresses for a person who praises the row, throws chrome hearts without any idea why, just because Filippo likes it (she doesn't get the street style culture at all). Her hair never fits her style because it is always way too done, the curls are borderline tacky (or at least tooglam and feminine), and don't match the aesthetic of the Row nor chrome hearts (her hair doesn'tlook"expensive and rich")
- watches - she has no idea about AP history, Royal Oak is a great model, but to say this is your fav watch brand (that mainly does royal oaks) is just not serious, cartier has amazing female watches, Rolex is an iconic brand and everybody needs at least one in their collections, and for a person with so much Hermes bags maybe it is time for a Patek. Also, she is completely missing on the vintage watch trend. She has weird APs and never matches them to her outfits
- chic - she overuses this word which shows she doesn't understands styling
If she embraces who she really is and talks about trends, shopping, beauty procedures, and makeup without trying to sound like a fashion expert or like a person with strong personal style and styling skills, and without trying to show how intellectual she is, she will have more success. Better to talk about makeup and hair, than try to sound authentic by talking about topics she doesn't have enough knowledge like AP watches, sophisticated style and overall pretending to have more class than she currently has.
She already has a Patek and she did not stop talking about it 😒 I think that it got “stolen” in the Paris robbery.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.