Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off subject. is it just me or do the banner ads annoy the hell out of anyone else as the pop up in the most inconvenient places?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jeez they are annoying 'beby' every second and he needs to brush his best nest of hair.

Reactions: 13
Oh she is high! Eyes never lie!
regarding the miumiu event , I think it was so unnecessary to have three colors on herself. That dress is so simple , socks are okay but get the bag in the same tones. It seems like she really wanted to wear that outfit but she got a bag in the wrong color. She was too lazy to style the bag with a more appropriate outfit…

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh she is high! Eyes never lie!
regarding the miumiu event , I think it was so unnecessary to have three colors on herself. That dress is so simple , socks are okay but get the bag in the same tones. It seems like she really wanted to wear that outfit but she got a bag in the wrong color. She was too lazy to style the bag with a more appropriate outfit…
Her cheek filler it is so bad in these pics

Reactions: 10
Her cheek filler it is so bad in these pics
She's lost so much weight that all that's left in her face is the filler. If she had 5-6 kilos more she would look better, but to each their own I guess. All the influencers look like a strong wind will break them.

someone once talked about her furniture.
if they are all the same brand and they bought them all together, why to they have different colors when they should be the same...
when get designer furniture even if it's a older collection/color what so ever, they should all look the same
1701715181233.png

---
1701715978844.png

NO WORDS NEEDED.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg Tamara and Rasputin act so weird in this vlog
---
She's lost so much weight that all that's left in her face is the filler. If she had 5-6 kilos more she would look better, but to each their own I guess. All the influencers look like a strong wind will break them.
I actually think she gained some weight, shows in her legs a bit

wow she has the audacity to say her Pap smear was abnormal because her life is too stressful lmao

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why is he not coming with her to her parents?

She reminds me of the typical anorexic girl who's always talking about candy, food, leberkuchen, leberkuchen, leberkuchen.... and doesn't buy anything/ eat anything. Let people think you are a foody and starve yourself.

Her parents house is interesting... what a mess! Looks very detoriated and old, and not clean. Can't wait to see her folks in the next vlog 😂

Reactions: 12
Are Tamara and queenofjetlags/ noor de groot still friends? I noticed on Dutch media that noor has been having an affair for a very long time (with her husbands good friend) and has now recently separated with her husband

• Wow
In Vlogmas day 4 in the car/taxi her cheeks look like a disaster!!! I don't understand how she doesn't see it herself. It became so uncomfortable for me to see that bulge on both sides under her eyes o_O
She definitely needs to stop injecting fillers or whatever they are putting in there

Reactions: 6
she is high as horse! new batch of fresh adderall bebiiiii?
I remembered one thing that is a normal thing here in Croatia and my guess is that it's the same in the rest of the EU. Doctors have what is popularly called a "white card" with which they can take any drug except opiates at any pharmacy, without any prescription. Of course, they pay for it, but basically, no questions asked. I am almost 100% sure that pharmacists have the same/similar type of card, possibly one that even allows them to get all the drugs without a prescription. Tamara used to be a registered pharmacist, I don't know if she has any benefits now when she doesn't work as one...but it would make sense...for everything :D

• Wow
  • Haha
In Vlogmas day 4 in the car/taxi her cheeks look like a disaster!!! I don't understand how she doesn't see it herself. It became so uncomfortable for me to see that bulge on both sides under her eyes o_O
She definitely needs to stop injecting fillers or whatever they are putting in there
Screenshot_20231202-051448.png

These cheeks? She really needs to stop.

About prescription drugs, I have no idea what a "white card" is. I do know that if you are a pharmacist you know doctors and it is not that hard to let them write a prescription.

Reactions: 7
It's popularly called a "white card" but it's actually a membership card from the national medical chamber. Every single doctor here has one. If you have one, you can just go to any pharmacy and pick up whatever drugs you want except opiates (although, there are some who can get even that), no prescription, no questions asked. Pharmacists also have something like that.

The family dog is disgusting; Humping around on her arm, o boy. She's very careful with filming the house, not much to see but what you can see is just messy.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
The family dog is disgusting; Humping around on her arm, o boy. She's very careful with filming the house, not much to see but what you can see is just messy.
I don't know if the dog is disgusting, but the poor thing is unkept for sure.
---
OK it's becoming apparent that she has huge insecurities about being just a bling chasing Youtuber otherwise what is the constant need of reminding people about pharmacy this and that, and I tool microbiology classes...just shut up already :rolleyes:

It's comical how she included her family in the vlogmas, because Leonie and Caro had showcased their families for their Christmas holiday events and whatnot. She definitely saw the positive comments of people, so she needed to show hers.

I don’t think we should call any dog disgusting for a start. Perhaps it needs a groom that’s all. She is being manic lately. Also this is her sisters house in Brighton not where her parents live. I am surprised the whole attic area which was her old room is still as she left it. You would think it would be cleared out by now. She’s not showing her nephews anymore and her family never appeared in videos (which I understand and we shouldn’t criticise her for that).

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.