Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Judging by her Bicester village vlog, she is not buying anything at all. All she has is either gifted/loaned to advertise, or purchased on vouchers.
She sounded snobbish trying to explain why she did not go into any of the shops, and did not buy anything. She said "I have everything I need", but then watch her filming 5 hauls in a row when Christmas sales start.
Indeed she sounded very snobbish. When her mom went into Michael Kors, you could read her dislike all over her face.

Her family wanted a nice day of shopping and she acts like she's embarrased to be at an outlet village. She ruïned this outing for her mom and sister. And no Tamara, those outlet villages are not gorgeous when it gets dark, they all look the same in every single country nothing special about them.

Why does she keep summing up what brands she's wearing... we all know by know she had a miu miu jeans jacket:)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
We saw one or max two frames of their house except from Tamara room, how can you say entire house is mess and that it smells 😂 i mean, i love a good comment, but lets keep it real.

on the other hand, the thing that I was thinking about the house is that it seems to be normal, middle class house, from the parts that we did see. This makes me think how much Filipo did in fact influence Tamara life in only couple of years, making it all glam with expensive furniture, architects, etc. She wants to make everyone think that she is “old money”
Why are picking on me and singling me out, new member? Am I the only one who said that? Keep it real yourself, I don't gaf what you like, it'a a gossip/speculation forum. HELLO. There are MUCH ruder comments on here occasionally talking about ED, drug abuse etc. And no one gaf. I am adding you to "ignore"

Also, I didn't know it was her sister's house, I thought it was their main family house initially. And she is always acting so arrogant, the contrast between her staying in presidential suites and the "simple life" is astounding. I bet that's the main reason she is not showing it just like Anna Bey. The house does look cluttered and messy as the others pointed out. There was stuff lying on the floor that's supposed to be in the bathroom. Usually, if 1-2 rooms are messy and cluttered, the rest of the house won't be super clean either. And it can't be a huge house, one can tell - low ceilings, small hallway etc.

--

Someone mentioned her sister sounded cold towards Tetka etc. I actually didn't notice that in her vlog, it sounded like she wanted to talk and share her opinion.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Why are picking on me and singling me out, new member? Am I the only one who said that? Keep it real yourself, I don't gaf what you like, it'a a gossip/speculation forum. HELLO. There are MUCH ruder comments on here occasionally talking about ED, drug abuse etc. And no one gaf

Also, I didn't know it was her sister's house, I thought it was their main family house initially. And she is always acting so arrogant, the contrast between her staying in presidential suites and the "simple life" is astounding. I bet that's the main reason she is not showing it just like Anna Bey. The house does look cluttered and messy as the others pointed out. There was stuff lying on the floor that's supposed to be in the bathroom. Usually, if 1-2 rooms are messy and cluttered, the rest of the house won't be super clean either. And it can't be a huge house, it can tell - low ceilings, small hallway etc.

--

Someone mentioned her sister sounded cold towards Tetka etc. I actually didn't notice that in her vlog, it sounded like she wanted to talk and share her opinion.
Her bedroom is messy, the hallway is messy, the living room from what you can see when she sits on that sofa is messy. I understand the sister has kids etc and probably not much time to decorate and clean, the contrast how her family lives and this queen's apartment is huge. Self centered Tamara queen could offer some help to her sister and declutter, maybe she can even make the effort to do something about that crooked lamp on her bedside;

Reactions: 9
What's with the wall discoloration in her attic? It gives really alarming humidity vibes...

Reactions: 4
As much as I would like to trash Tetka, I think that it's not relevant what her sister's house looks like, as she's just a normal mom living her normal life and having normal people's problems.

However! what I don't understand is why is she still staying at that room. Having being in UK, I saw that living spaces are really small compared to EU.
this means that her sister would definitely have more space if narcissistic "rich"sister would move out and stay in a hotel.

Reactions: 19
As much as I would like to trash Tetka, I think that it's not relevant what her sister's house looks like, as she's just a normal mom living her normal life and having normal people's problems.

However! what I don't understand is why is she still staying at that room. Having being in UK, I saw that living spaces are really small compared to EU.
this means that her sister would definitely have more space if narcissistic "rich"sister would move out and stay in a hotel.
Agreed. If they had more money that she wishes to have, then she should have an apartment of her own. Victoria, Josie, and even Lydia has houses they call homes. She doesn't have one. All her friends have homes they call their own.

She lives on gifted and loaned items. She definitely overspends than on what she can afford.

Reactions: 11
The house is easily found on some of her first CH filings- there are no photos of it for sale anywhere as it was bought as a newbuild on an estate in Peacehaven. (No offence to anyone here and this will sound snobby- but these newbuild houses are usually cheaper/lower income) It was bought as a home for the sisters while they were studying at university but then it turned into her sister’s house where Tetka lived in the attic. In my experience international student parents buy these homes as potential investments: they study, get a good job and then sell the student house to get a good deposit for their own family home. idk why they decided to stay when both should be able to get a good mortgage with a decent deposit but they would both have to compromise on their quality of life (some luxuries)

Reactions: 10

I feel sorry for her sister. She has to host this narcissistic brat while constant bragging about what she's wearing, her bags, her stupid uggs and I get some vibes the brat is looking down on her sis. You're right, her sister looks pretty "normal", she could keep her house a bit more clean maybe, but they are normal middle class people. It's the contrast with Tamara that makes it disgusting to watch. Tamara needs to come down from her throne and remember where she came from.

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2615492

I guess Chanel is thanking her for buying all the tit their VIP clients won’t touch! 😂

claps
She made it! Lol career highlight! All her chanel shopping and open begging have paid off.

have been travelling and not watched a single ep of her vlogmas, catching up on comments here make me not want to watch / listen to her lol tho the bicester village one seems curious enough hahah

I know that this a "gossip" forum but please, keep it nice in a way to the persons, like her sister or mother, that don't have anything to do with the actual person we are talking about and her behaviour and minger.

The house is easily found on some of her first CH filings- there are no photos of it for sale anywhere as it was bought as a newbuild on an estate in Peacehaven. (No offence to anyone here and this will sound snobby- but these newbuild houses are usually cheaper/lower income) It was bought as a home for the sisters while they were studying at university but then it turned into her sister’s house where Tetka lived in the attic. In my experience international student parents buy these homes as potential investments: they study, get a good job and then sell the student house to get a good deposit for their own family home. idk why they decided to stay when both should be able to get a good mortgage with a decent deposit but they would both have to compromise on their quality of life (some luxuries)
The house in Peacehaven was bought 10 years ago, long after Tetka graduated. It was around the time Stefan was born.

Reactions: 2
The way she treats the little boy... I hope she's not planning on having kids of her own one day. The kid just wanted to help... and her saying 'can you ask your KIND mother"... my god is she out of her mind being so rude??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She made it seem like it was a boss move from her parents. So they needed to buy her a house AFTER she was already a “pharmacist”? That is the opposite of her boss babe over achiever story.
I watched the vlog and couldn’t believe how much she turned her nose up at MK considering they’re one of her remaining sponsors. Maybe her mum and sister just wanted some nice luxury everyday items instead of some hideous seasonal Khaite jeans or Miu Miu jacket- that wasn’t even appropriate for the weather.

Reactions: 12
She made it seem like it was a boss move from her parents. So they needed to buy her a house AFTER she was already a “pharmacist”? That is the opposite of her boss babe over achiever story.
I watched the vlog and couldn’t believe how much she turned her nose up at MK considering they’re one of her remaining sponsors. Maybe her mum and sister just wanted some nice luxury everyday items instead of some hideous seasonal Khaite jeans or Miu Miu jacket- that wasn’t even appropriate for the weather.
Is she really a pharmacist? did she graduate (not only according to her) I don't understand why she's not working as a pharmacist and do her youtube carreer besides. She's 34, in a few years she will be forgotten... and with zero work experience in pharmacie I wonder what's her plan for doing after youtube/ being a living billboard;

Reactions: 6
i think she suffers from colour blindness. that is def. NOT nudie brown.
also the blouse she showed at gucci was not sage.

1702058933347.png

1702059171414.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Tam shoul be w
I can’t get over how fake her ring looks. It is probably a real diamond (I mean a lab diamond) because I doubt he would give her anything else just because of her expectations but it just can’t be that good of a quality. There is zero shine, zero dimension, so weird

hahahaha now you can see how sparkly it is! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Is she really a pharmacist? did she graduate (not only according to her) I don't understand why she's not working as a pharmacist and do her youtube carreer besides.
Sorry but these kind of comments just make me laugh. Why would she choose a career as a pharmacist if she's into fashion and luxury and has the opportunity to make a lot more money and live that luxury life she desires with her current career?

Don't get me wrong, personally I'd actually choose pharmacy and I find it super interesting and helpful, but that's also because I could never survive the Youtuber lifestyle and be the centre of attention in a sponsored, superficial bubble. It certainly suits Tamara and I don't think she'd feel fulfilled and content as a pharmacist. And combining the two would certainly make no sense on this level of Youtube income and very irregular schedules.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.