Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That cabin she was staying in was more interesting than her black friday rant. She was so in a rush to show everything, watching her gives me anxiety; The part when she showed the jewelry... sorry but it's such a crap, just invest in a few classic pieces in real gold; Every time she says she looooves the piece, her nose should grow a little bit like Pinochio;

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She always says that she is "the worst in..." basically anything that requires minor manual labour. The worst in DIY, the worst in gift wrapping, the worst in cooking, the worst in tiding up...Why an adult in her (almost) late 30's thinks it's cute being basically incapable of doing anything?
And do not even get me started on that "hiking" in her second to the last video, after she had proudly called herself a tomboy a few moments prior.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whats with the recent videos of her in a log cabin with all these repetitive boring “wardrobe staples” hauls/ try on?
Too many sponsored posts that need to go out this week because of black friday and probably are not allowed to all go in the same video since she's advertising competitors... Greediness at its best. "You NEED all of this. You MUST buy ALL of it. " All of it being 20 coats, tops, and pants >$1,000 each. Are her viewers exclusively multimillionaires? That can't be a large number surely. Who is buying these super expensive clothes?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Too many sponsored posts that need to go out this week because of black friday and probably are not allowed to all go in the same video since she's advertising competitors... Greediness at its best. "You NEED all of this. You MUST buy ALL of it. " All of it being 20 coats, tops, and pants >$1,000 each. Are her viewers exclusively multimillionaires? That can't be a large number surely. Who is buying these super expensive clothes?

She must have said “i linked it below” at least a hundred times in this type of videos. Sooo annoying.
Desperate times …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She always says that she is "the worst in..." basically anything that requires minor manual labour. The worst in DIY, the worst in gift wrapping, the worst in cooking, the worst in tiding up...Why an adult in her (almost) late 30's thinks it's cute being basically incapable of doing anything?
And do not even get me started on that "hiking" in her second to the last video, after she had proudly called herself a tomboy a few moments prior.
But we can not call her an influencer. She does not like that label. She is a pharmacist, you guyzzz. She has a degree. She tinks she is above manual labour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She gives me "narc" vibes. The combination Filippo - Tamara trigger my narc vibes. They remind me of my uncle and his wife. I saw the both of them last week, she was dressed in super expensive clothes, wearing all of her jewelry and showing off her new YSL bag... while he was still in his old summer jacket, I never saw any other jacket on him; Same with Filippo, he looks like he comes straight from the dumpster. Why do this women not take care of their husbands and make sure they are also dressed nice and cleaned up?

Reactions: 8
Why do this women not take care of their husbands and make sure they are also dressed nice and cleaned up?
It's not woman's job to dress man. They are not their mothers, and these men aren't children. Many billionaires look like they're extremely poor (not saying he's a billionaire, but definitely you must know that aspect, they just don't care).
She had chosen him and he chosen her, with this exact appearance.
I don't like Tamara but I tend to stay objective. I've seen misogyny in the comment. Men do not care how they're dressed, their status is shown by the woman next to them. Only gypsies and gays who look for sponsors are to put an extra effort in their appearance.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So, you claim that successful men should not respect her partner's efforts and elegance level? why not?

1701003509384.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, I wrote facts, you chose not to accept them. She said "why don't those women dress up their men?" If you found yourself in circles you would understand.

Reactions: 2
It's not woman's job to dress man. They are not their mothers, and these men aren't children. Many billionaires look like they're extremely poor (not saying he's a billionaire, but definitely you must know that aspect, they just don't care).
She had chosen him and he chosen her, with this exact appearance.
I don't like Tamara but I tend to stay objective. I've seen misogyny in the comment. Men do not care how they're dressed, their status is shown by the woman next to them. Only gypsies and gays who look for sponsors are to put an extra effort in their appearance.
Yep I’m going to have to hard agree here. Tamara isn’t responsible for Raspy nor is he responsible for her. He thinks he looks great and she’s too insecure to accept more for herself. Ps I have no doubt she makes little suggestions to him here and there. He’s as thick headed as her though. I truly hope they both wash up for their wedding though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
No, I wrote facts, you chose not to accept them. She said "why don't those women dress up their men?" If you found yourself in circles you would understand.
I would find it VERY odd when I walked beside my husband all dressed up in fancy clothes and he looks like he hasn't washed himself for 3 weeks. It's certainly up to her to have a chat with him, even if she's not his mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Tamara in the last vlog said “I’m not affiliated with Charlotte tilbury, this is not an ad”. Funny enough, when I used to work for Charlotte Tilbury (corp) we used to get exactly same set of gifts as YouTubers. Every time. I don’t work there anymore but I’m sure my ex colleagues got exactly the same set as she showed in this vlog.

This was an ad Tam.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.