Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she cares much for raspy appearance, all she cares about is his status in the industry and that he (supposedly) spends all his savings and income in showering her with hermesh

Reactions: 11
😂😂😂 I got blocked again on her Insta. I answered someone’s question about her bag hoarding…and she didn’t like the facts 🤷🏻‍♀️. I mean, out of million of her followers…I feel special…twice! 😅😂😅 Hi Tam! It is true though..your job IS to be a walking advertising billboard. Most of your posts are about “fashion” you have to advertise and influence others to buy…it doesn’t mean that you BUY every single bag you post on your Insta. Don’t be so touchy. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂 I got blocked again on her Insta. I answered someone’s question about her bag hoarding…and she didn’t like the facts 🤷🏻‍♀️. I mean, out of million of her followers…I feel special…twice! 😅😂😅 Hi Tam! It is true though..your job IS to be a walking advertising billboard. Most of your posts are about “fashion” you have to advertise and influence others to buy…it doesn’t mean that you BUY every single bag you post on your Insta. Don’t be so touchy. 😂
How did you manage to get unblocked the first time 😂 It starts to get annoying to always ask my husband to use his account when I’m curious about our little Tam Tam 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How did you manage to get unblocked the first time 😂 It starts to get annoying to always ask my husband to use his account when I’m curious about our little Tam Tam 😂
Never got unblocked. She just blocked my other account as well. 😂😂🤣🤣…She has no clue that she managed to block the same person twice but it is true that she can’t even tolerate constructive criticism. I wasn’t even mean, I just explained that although it may seem she buys every bag she posts on her Insta…it doesn’t mean it is so. She gets gifted or even loaned bags to promote. But that was too much for her 😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

I wish I took a screenshot of my post…it was so tame…but it must have touched a nerve. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So, she finally got (gifted) that brown The Row Margaux bag which she shamelessly begged for (to us) 5 times 😅

Reactions: 8
Latest video. she needs a sandwich because that girl is filming hungry.
it's giving me the creeps how fast and random she talks.

• Haha
I'm a bit late with tetka's videos and I've just seen her black Friday haul. Omg, I got tired of her blabbing. I would get bored if I had to talk for 40+ minutes about clothing items/jewelry. She's like those ladies on ad channels who are trying to sell clothes/jewelry and describe every single piece for hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Latest video. she needs a sandwich because that girl is filming hungry.
it's giving me the creeps how fast and random she talks.
Yeah she is either over caffeinated or you know what I mean
Her life is random…
She stayed in 2 what looked like presidential suits in both Paris and London, did a 10 grand Chanel haul, then flew economy, then filmed in her crappy bathroom… nothing adds up. She bought stuff in Chanel that she didn’t even like that much.

So did they buy a house then?

Reactions: 13
Her life is random…
She stayed in 2 what looked like presidential suits in both Paris and London, did a 10 grand Chanel haul, then flew economy, then filmed in her crappy bathroom… nothing adds up. She bought stuff in Chanel that she didn’t even like that much.

I think they have bad credit. The apartment they are staying right now, is rented from a friend who owns the apartment.

I love that her ‘friends’ have homes to keep: Bryanboy has his Stockholm house, Susiebubble and Leonie have London apartments. Xenia has flats in Berlin (?) and NYC. Chiara Ferragni has moved in to their new family home in Milan, and their new vacation home in Lake Como.

And she has nothing to brag. All she has is her Hermès bags and all the gifted stuff she has. Her ‘friends’ must be laughing at her. She’s not rich, she’s just as broke as most of us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Her life is random…

“Bought” of course! 😂…nothing adds up because her job is to be an advertising walking-billboard. That’s why there is a discrepancy between her advertising posts & her real life. She doesn’t like to hear that…but it is what it is! I hope she knows that her lux online persona is not her reality. I think she gets confused there often. She can’t manifest royal lifestyle because she is NOT royal. Surely, she knows that, right!?

Her current resume (as is) would def guarantee her a job on QVC. Well, she’d be the model in the background that wears the items on sale…as we all know she can’t talk coherently….I mean, how would she describe textures, shapes, patterns etc…she can’t be a talking saleswoman.

In her latest post, she showing off her white, branded ‘gaće’ [knickers]…and I am sure it is because she “loves” the brand…and it is def NOT because she got a promo to advertise.

[QVC girls also LOVE every single product they need to sell. They LOVE every single cream, shoe, pant, shirt, ring, pillow, ear wax sucker, snot cleanser, etc. …you name it, they love it…and each item in front of them is the best of the best, you guys!]

“It’s all in the details” - and an ONLY detail is…..*drum roll*…this is going to be…legen…wait for it…dary…*biting nails* the suspense is killing me…omg…what is it!? - 😱BRAND LOGO.

That ….is….IT!

Marvellous! So succinct! I need it! 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Her underwear post has been up for a day and has 44 comments. One is from her nephew Stephan’s account, half are from her replying and one asked her to get her moles checked out. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The Vienna vlog was all baby baby baby, Filippo Filippo baby.... and he's walking by her side with hair like a rat's nest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is it with these two fully grown adults, one of them looking like a grandpa, constantly calling each other "baaaaabyeeeee" in public?:censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What is it with these two fully grown adults, one of them looking like a grandpa, constantly calling each other "baaaaabyeeeee" in public?:censored:
He's her sugar daddy. If he worked as a carpenter she wouldn't touch him for a million miu miu bags

• Haha
The Vienna vlog was all baby baby baby, Filippo Filippo baby.... and he's walking by her side with hair like a rat's nest.
I really wanted to watch that as we just got back from Vienna, but I couldn’t stand her energy in it. She’s gotten so much more manic and frantic.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.