Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think we should call any dog disgusting for a start. Perhaps it needs a groom that’s all. She is being manic lately. Also this is her sisters house in Brighton not where her parents live. I am surprised the whole attic area which was her old room is still as she left it. You would think it would be cleared out by now. She’s not showing her nephews anymore and her family never appeared in videos (which I understand and we shouldn’t criticise her for that).
That dog is stressed out which causes the constant humping and sexual behavior. It is not well kept for sure, probably had zero dog training. I get anxiety when I see how nervous this dog is and stays for the whole time. Big shame for those owners;

She includes her sister, but we don't get to see her. That's a bit strange, she has whole conversations about their student life but the camera is just on Tamara.

Reactions: 4
She includes her sister, but we don't get to see her. That's a bit strange, she has whole conversations about their student life but the camera is just on Tamara.
not defending anyone here, but her sister is a regular person with a normal life, why would she agree to commemorate herself on Youtube? she has children that go to school, and their home life should not become a topic for discussion by both their peers and teachers

it's Tamara's choice to make money from broadcasting her life online
other people in her life should not be suffering from that

• Heart
Reactions: 12
not defending anyone here, but her sister is a regular person with a normal life, why would she agree to commemorate herself on Youtube? she has children that go to school, and their home life should not become a topic for discussion by both their peers and teachers

it's Tamara's choice to make money from broadcasting her life online
other people in her life should not be suffering from that
I understand completely... but why choose to let your voice be in the vlog? Not just occasionally but whole conversations with her sister are going on; I you choose to be anonymous let T vlog other stuff and don't be part of the vlog at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t think we should call any dog disgusting for a start. Perhaps it needs a groom that’s all. She is being manic lately. Also this is her sisters house in Brighton not where her parents live. I am surprised the whole attic area which was her old room is still as she left it. You would think it would be cleared out by now. She’s not showing her nephews anymore and her family never appeared in videos (which I understand and we shouldn’t criticise her for that).
Right! There are no bad dogs, only bad owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The family dog is disgusting; Humping around on her arm, o boy. She's very careful with filming the house, not much to see but what you can see is just messy.
Yes, it’s very messy (probably smells) and definitely nothing special. She was sleeping under IKEA sheets and all the art in the house is from Home Sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, it’s very messy (probably smells) and definitely nothing special. She was sleeping under IKEA sheets and all the art in the house is from Home Sense
Filippo's folks were also dropping by for a little visit... wonder where they live, I guess considering Filippo's age they live in a nursing home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I understand completely... but why choose to let your voice be in the vlog? Not just occasionally but whole conversations with her sister are going on; I you choose to be anonymous let T vlog other stuff and don't be part of the vlog at all.
imho Tamara is a cry baby of the family, very demanding, and very manipulative.
Guess she's known for throwing tantrums, and I see her sister being very submissive to Tamara's demands.
The whole purpose of these conversations is to give Tamara an opportunity for self-admiration.
To me personally their dynamics feels toxic. Tamara's demeanor is very narcissistic, self-centered, attention seeking and spoilt. Which looks borderline crazy to me.

Reactions: 17
I can’t get over how fake her ring looks. It is probably a real diamond (I mean a lab diamond) because I doubt he would give her anything else just because of her expectations but it just can’t be that good of a quality. There is zero shine, zero dimension, so weird

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I think it's also not fair to call her sister's house messy. From what we have seen it looks like a "normal" house of somebody that is a working mom with kids that isn't a millionaire or has tons of money.
I think it nice enough that Tamara still has her own room there and all her stuff. Where I live I couldn't afford a house that is that big that I have space left for my sister's stuff...

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but I think it's also not fair to call her sister's house messy. From what we have seen it looks like a "normal" house of somebody that is a working mom with kids that isn't a millionaire or has tons of money.
I think it nice enough that Tamara still has her own room there and all her stuff. Where I live I couldn't afford a house that is that big that I have space left for my sister's stuff...
I am not talking about the size and/or money. It is cluttered, messy and dirty - has nothing to do with anything you mentioned above…

I can’t get over how fake her ring looks. It is probably a real diamond (I mean a lab diamond) because I doubt he would give her anything else just because of her expectations but it just can’t be that good of a quality. There is zero shine, zero dimension, so weird
a lab diamond is not impressive, and at least he could have bought it in a very good quality. She wanted a big rock on her finger, the rest didn't matter so much; Seems like those youtubers all got engaged at the same time and they all have simular oval rings:)

Reactions: 8
a lab diamond is not impressive, and at least he could have bought it in a very good quality. She wanted a big rock on her finger, the rest didn't matter so much; Seems like those youtubers all got engaged at the same time and they all have simular oval rings:)
It is probably 20 grand no more if it’s a lab bad quality. If it was Tiffany earth diamond it would be 200k at the very least.

imho Tamara is a cry baby of the family, very demanding, and very manipulative.
Guess she's known for throwing tantrums, and I see her sister being very submissive to Tamara's demands.
The whole purpose of these conversations is to give Tamara an opportunity for self-admiration.
To me personally their dynamics feels toxic. Tamara's demeanor is very narcissistic, self-centered, attention seeking and spoilt. Which looks borderline crazy to me.
I felt the same, there was something toxic. Her sister sounded cold and annoyed.

Once, a shopping assistant in a jewellery store told to my husband that the lab grown diamonds are not for wives, only for girlfriends 😉 Of course it was a joke, but honestly If Fill couldn't afford a huge diamond ring he could have chosen a small real diamond. We have Tamara with her megalomania and a lab grown diamond.

I'm wondering what is the temperature at their home, baby is wearing a scarf in bed like he at the North Pole. 🥶

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I felt the same, there was something toxic. Her sister sounded cold and annoyed.

Once, a shopping assistant in a jewellery store told to my husband that the lab grown diamonds are not for wives, only for girlfriends 😉 Of course it was a joke, but honestly If Fill couldn't afford a huge diamond ring he could have chosen a small real diamond. We have Tamara with her megalomania and a lab grown diamond.

I'm wondering what is the temperature at their home, baby is wearing a scarf in bed like he at the North Pole. 🥶
I agree. There is a lot of hate towards earth diamonds these days but only from people who are genuinely worried about sustainability (Tamara is not one of them), however, what people don't understand - lab diamonds have a huge environmental impact too, more than the market suggests. And to most people like Tamara earth diamond would be more valuable. They just can't afford it in the size they want. Victoria's ring is very small and dainty, I am surpised at her choice. It is even too small for my taste but I think it's a real diamond at least. If it's a brand name it could be the same price as Tetka's.

I recently read an article about it and it cemented my preference for earth diamonds. The main difference is that people are actually overpaying for lab diamonds and lab diamonds will only go down in value because there is an unlimited supply of them (!), earth diamonds is a different story. I am not arguing that diamonds are crazy overpriced in general but for some reason when women get huge lab rocks on the fingers it looks tacky to me. It's even more superficial because it's all about the size here and trying to prove something to someone...

I lived in England for a few months and their houses are super hot in summer and super cold in winter. Not sure why. (No hate towards England! Love this country!)

It is probably 20 grand no more if it’s a lab bad quality. If it was Tiffany earth diamond it would be 200k at the very least.
He doesn't own any houses/ apartments? What does he do for a living? And how did he end up with her? A few years ago she had another boyfriend, so good "old" Filippo and Tamtam got engaged pretty quick.
---
I agree. There is a lot of hate towards earth diamonds these days but only from people who are genuinely worried about sustainability (Tamara is not one of them), however, what people don't understand - lab diamonds have a huge environmental impact too, more than the market suggests. And to most people like Tamara earth diamond would be more valuable. They just can't afford it in the size they want. Victoria's ring is very small and dainty, I am surpised at her choice. It is even too small for my taste but I think it's a real diamond at least. If it's a brand name it could be the same price as Tetka's.

I recently read an article about it and it cemented my preference for earth diamonds. The main difference is that people are actually overpaying for lab diamonds and lab diamonds will only go down in value because there is an unlimited supply of them (!), earth diamonds is a different story. I am not arguing that diamonds are crazy overpriced in general but for some reason when women get huge lab rocks on the fingers it looks tacky to me. It's even more superficial because it's all about the size here and trying to prove something to someone...

I lived in England for a few months and their houses are super hot in summer and super cold in winter. Not sure why. (No hate towards England! Love this country!)
I don't understand why those rich people don't look into buying an antique engagement ring, with old cut diamonds. So many beautiful and unique pieces available.

Reactions: 10
I don't understand why those rich people don't look into buying an antique engagement ring, with old cut diamonds. So many beautiful and unique pieces available.
Judging by her Bicester village vlog, she is not buying anything at all. All she has is either gifted/loaned to advertise, or purchased on vouchers.
She sounded snobbish trying to explain why she did not go into any of the shops, and did not buy anything. She said "I have everything I need", but then watch her filming 5 hauls in a row when Christmas sales start.

Reactions: 14
He doesn't own any houses/ apartments? What does he do for a living? And how did he end up with her? A few years ago she had another boyfriend, so good "old" Filippo and Tamtam got engaged pretty quick.
---

I personally don’t like antique stuff, antique furniture, vintage clothes etc. some people are superstitious too. That’s why when you resell a 10k ring you can barely get 2k for it. I would not like it if my husband proposed with a heirloom. Everyone is different :)

Some tatters suggest that he only makes 100k a year so they probably can’t afford a house with all this spending

We saw one or max two frames of their house except from Tamara room, how can you say entire house is mess and that it smells 😂 i mean, i love a good comment, but lets keep it real.

on the other hand, the thing that I was thinking about the house is that it seems to be normal, middle class house, from the parts that we did see. This makes me think how much Filipo did in fact influence Tamara life in only couple of years, making it all glam with expensive furniture, architects, etc. She wants to make everyone think that she is “old money”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.