Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just found this thread after watching several of her videos. Pleas don't be annoyed but I have a few questions:
Their proposal video - I meaan this felt like a set up, anyone would have guessed what was gonna happen... Also who talks like this? I love you babyyyy I love you moreeee Especially on camera, super cringe, her future husband comes across as gay/bi, I have a gaydar lol
I like her jewelry in general but not the ring. It looks cloudy af. I have a smaller engagement ring and it is very shiny. I doubt it's a moissanite because moissanite has a weird/ranibowy shine to it. This one seems to be diamond/lab diamond of a very low quality. A stone of this size should shine like crazy if it was real.
I can't figure out her accent, is she Serbian? Trust fund baby or self-made?
Someone mentioned she uses airbnbs and pretends it's her apartment/house? Is that true?
She does shop/travel a lot and it seems like Filipo? has $$ so could be the explanation
Buckle up, sis.

1. Re-proposal video: She got engaged at Caruso, a Belmond hotel. Belmond is known to give Chiara Ferragni lavish stays almost every weekend. We have talked about Tetka’s obsession with getting engaged ever since she has been with Filipo. So we think that Belmond sponsored that engagement.

2. She has not talked about the ring at all, which leads me to the fact that she likes the ring, but not a real diamond.

3. She grew up in Sarajevo, Bosnia and moved to Brighton, UK; she graduated with a pharmacy degree. She used to live with her sister.

4. I would say that the Kalinics have money, but not on the same level as truly rich families.

5. About the apartment situation, yes. On the early threads, she has said that she is renting an apartment near Palais Royale, until someone exposed her by renting an AirBnB. This was also the time that they moved together. After the robbery, they moved to Milan because her management is based in Milan, and how she gets the best treatment there. Filipo and Tetka stayed in Fendi serviced apartments for some days, until they moved to this apartment. She once All others, she looks like a sore thumb.

6. She can ‘shop’ because she definitely returns them back to the stores. If you see, Tetka’s hellbent on attending a Chanel fashion show, because she ‘spends’ 40k in a go.

7. Filipo has multiple fashion connections. He used to work with Andrea Grilli, the former CEO of Off-White. That was the reason why Tetka attended the wedding in Lake Como, as Filipo’s plus one. Now he still works for Off-white and Balmain in PR, I think. That’s a big reason why Tetka can shop for a lot of things, it’s because of his connections.

That is Andrea Grilli’s wedding, she used to hangout with them. But she stopped when she offended Andrea and his wife, by saying something by the likes of all of them are snubs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Buckle up, sis.

1. Re-proposal video: She got engaged at Caruso, a Belmond hotel. Belmond is known to give Chiara Ferragni lavish stays almost every weekend. We have talked about Tetka’s obsession with getting engaged ever since she has been with Filipo. So we think that Belmond sponsored that engagement.

2. She has not talked about the ring at all, which leads me to the fact that she likes the ring, but not a real diamond.

3. She grew up in Sarajevo, Bosnia and moved to Brighton, UK; she graduated with a pharmacy degree. She used to live with her sister.

4. I would say that the Kalinics have money, but not on the same level as truly rich families.

5. About the apartment situation, yes. On the early threads, she has said that she is renting an apartment near Palais Royale, until someone exposed her by renting an AirBnB. This was also the time that they moved together. After the robbery, they moved to Milan because her management is based in Milan, and how she gets the best treatment there. All others, she looks like a sore thumb.

6. She can ‘shop’ because she definitely returns them back to the stores. If you see, Tetka’s hellbent on attending a Chanel fashion show, because she ‘spends’ 40k in a go.

7. Filipo has multiple fashion connections. He used to work with Andrea Grilli, the former CEO of Off-White. That was the reason why Tetka attended the wedding in Lake Como, as Filipo’s plus one. Now he still works for Off-white and Balmain in PR, I think. That’s a big reason why Tetka can shop for a lot of things, it’s because of his connections.

That is Andrea Grilli’s wedding, she used to hangout with them. But she stopped when she offended Andrea and his wife, by saying something by the likes of all of them are snubs.

Wow thank you so much for such a detailed response. I wish we had a Wiki for her so that newbies like me didn't spam with questions.
It all makes sense now, so far I read a couple threads, I do not know any influencers she hangs out with. I do know Chiara and Victoria.
I love that tattle ladies always manage to expose all the BS.

Tetka means auntie in Russian, wondering where the nickname stems from? 😁

The only thing I don't like is the unnecessary hatred for Russian and Balkan people in this thread. I don't see a point in it and it's pretty low (not referring to you just to general public here)
I am Russian/Finnish who lives between US and Europe so I might be biased lol but I think it's better to tone down the hatred a little bit.
We all know about stereotypes and how the are not always true.
When I travel I mostly see Asians clad in brands head to toe..Americans are not super stylish either as a whole (depends on the state) etc etc. I could go on and on but no - let's not go there.

I didn't follow many fashion influencers apart from Olivia, Chiara etc I knew they are paid to to wear certain outfits and can't even keep most of them etc. but thanks to a few tattlers here I now see how all this works. Still a bit puzzling how she can afford expensive jewelry, watches (I think it was before Rasputin 😁 as well). I mean just some of her stacks amount to 50K + and more. Her maintenance (all these fillers and botox) is probably about 50k as well lol Weird that she can't afford an apartment and is pulling a cheap Anna Bey trick and filming from here AirBnB pretending it's her home. In fact her living arrangement is also similar to Anna Bey. Fake looking ring, husband that is useful to her, lots of secrecy.

Wearing replicas everywhere is risky - especially to fashion events where people can spot a difference quickly. Not many people have experience buying high end items but it's not always the same as ordering on Amazon Prime and returning the next day in whatever state/packaging. The clothes can't be worn, can't smell etc etc. All the tags have to be attached. So idk if it's plausible that she returns most of her stuff but maybe she can now because of her connections.

ED: I suffered from anorexia when I was 18-21. I managed to recover fully. Anorexia does NOT mean you look like Eugenia Cooney. You can look look like Tetka and be anorexic. I am naturally slim but not super skinny. I also have flat ass, our bodies are actually very similar. When I was anorexic I looked like her - it shows in her legs and stomach, you lose your muscle and in a way it looks unattractive compared to someone healthy. During the time I looked like her I only had 2 big meals a week. The rest of the days I drank coffee, ate a small apple and that's it. I also stopped getting my period. She does have a body of someone who has an ED. Even if this is just a speculation fashion industry is still the same. And most models are still super skinny no matter what they say about plus size and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow thank you so much for such a detailed response. I wish we had a Wiki for her so that newbies like me didn't spam with questions.
It all makes sense now, so far I read a couple threads, I do not know any influencers she hangs out with. I do know Chiara and Victoria.
I love that tattle ladies always manage to expose all the BS.

Tetka means auntie in Russian, wondering where the nickname stems from? 😁

The only thing I don't like is the unnecessary hatred for Russian and Balkan people in this thread. I don't see a point in it and it's pretty low (not referring to you just to general public here)
I am Russian/Finnish who lives between US and Europe so I might be biased lol but I think it's better to tone down the hatred a little bit.
We all know about stereotypes and how the are not always true.
When I travel I mostly see Asians clad in brands head to toe..Americans are not super stylish either as a whole (depends on the state) etc etc. I could go on and on but no - let's not go there.

I didn't follow many fashion influencers apart from Olivia, Chiara etc I knew they are paid to to wear certain outfits and can't even keep most of them etc. but thanks to a few tattlers here I now see how all this works. Still a bit puzzling how she can afford expensive jewelry, watches (I think it was before Rasputin 😁 as well). I mean just some of her stacks amount to 50K + and more. Her maintenance (all these fillers and botox) is probably about 50k as well lol Weird that she can't afford an apartment and is pulling a cheap Anna Bey trick and filming from here AirBnB pretending it's her home. In fact her living arrangement is also similar to Anna Bey. Fake looking ring, husband that is useful to her, lots of secrecy.

Wearing replicas everywhere is risky - especially to fashion events where people can spot a difference quickly. Not many people have experience buying high end items but it's not always the same as ordering on Amazon Prime and returning the next day in whatever state/packaging. The clothes can't be worn, can't smell etc etc. All the tags have to be attached. So idk if it's plausible that she returns most of her stuff but maybe she can now because of her connections.

ED: I suffered from anorexia when I was 18-21. I managed to recover fully. Anorexia does NOT mean you look like Eugenia Cooney. You can look look like Tetka and be anorexic. I am naturally slim but not super skinny. I also have flat ass, our bodies are actually very similar. When I was anorexic I looked like her - it shows in her legs and stomach, you lose your muscle and in a way it looks unattractive compared to someone healthy. During the time I looked like her I only had 2 big meals a week. The rest of the days I drank coffee, ate a small apple and that's it. I also stopped getting my period. She does have a body of someone who has an ED. Even if this is just a speculation fashion industry is still the same. And most models are still super skinny no matter what they say about plus size and all that.
Tetka has always gone back to Belgrade for her filler fix. She had followed a lot of shady plastic surgeons there. She usually does before fashion month.

Yes, we have always theorized that she wears a lot of super fakes. For the body and the supposed ED, many have theorized she is taking drugs, but that of course is unverified. We all know that the fashion industry glorifies skinny bodies, and drug use.

Tetka started when she jokingly shared that she is still sharing her Netflix account with her sister. It clearly said something like “TETKA don’t watch.” We thought that her sister was so pissed at her bleeping up whatever she’s watching, so she literally banned her sister from accessing the accounts.

• Haha
For the record, I said that since Tamara is loosing weight she adopted some of Eugenia Cooney's mannerisms. Things like suddenly swaying on her feet, lifting heavy things, move around a lot. Stuff that is very popular for a certain male audience. Something that Tamara never did before she was loosing weight. Things that replaced the foot content.

There is a huge difference between looking or being anorectic. The full disclaimer is that she documents her life so you can tell if something is different. We do not actually know her. It can be anything. Untill she speaks out about having an ed it is just speculation. If it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, it does not always have to be an actual duck. Influencers made a career out of smoke and mirrors. Ed is about control and there is much more than anorexia. There is only a small percentage who are underweight. It is a symptom. I can say Tamara acts erratic and looks problematic but we do not know what is going on. There are lots of reasons to suddenly drop weight.

So glad that you recovered @Capri. If her body or behaviour is triggering it is always nice to read the recap here. Is the rest okay? I find that her body is getting more difficult to watch. Maybe it is time for a break.

• Heart
How fuming would tetka be after seeing that Aimee Song received a proposal and a Tiffany & Co engagement ring 💍?!

• Wow
  • Haha
How fuming would tetka be after seeing that Aimee Song received a proposal and a Tiffany & Co engagement ring 💍?!
I love that she showed the tiffany box twice in the post, whereas Tamara didn’t. Since she loves her labels so much, she wont miss a chance to get the box in as many shots as possible!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm sure she cuts and skipping her meals to look skinny . That's 100%
She already said that. Including the famous words: I was so busy I forgot to eat. She talks more about food then actually eating it.

• Haha
She already said that. Including the famous words: I was so busy I forgot to eat. She talks more about food then actually eating it.
Good point! She indeed talks about food a lot, and then shows an empty poke bowl container to prove she had eaten. A person with a healthy relationships with food would not do that, imho. I mean, I cannot imagine myself throwing my dirty empty lunchbox into my colleagues faces 🤪 She's acting like a toddler that secretly flashes food down the toilet/ gives to a pet and then shows mom an empty plate, as if they were finished.
---
On another note, the more I think about it and connect the dots, the more I'm convinced that she wears fakes 95% of the time.
My reasoning:
1. Fil is an employee, not a CEO, so, what is his salary, what do you, guys, think? Imo, it's € 100,000/year with bonuses, max. Would he be able to buy at least two Hermes bags for his girlfriend a year + jewelry?
2. It can be argued that he has some inheritance money/investments made, but think of his lifestyle before Tamara. Where did he even live before if they both rented at first? He had no car as well. He's wearing the same clothes, or at least he is not splurging on himself. He likes that Chrome hearts brand, but what does he buy from them mostly? Costume jewelry and sunglasses. I do not see rich habits there at all. For his age, he's not even a middle class Italian. And you tell me he's buying Hermes and diamond rings left and right? And again, for the man his age, he is not very well secured financially, again, imho.
3. Their summer vacations are all three-day breaks somewhere in Italy. Every. Single. Year. Exotic trips are all sponsored. Does this speak wealth to you?
4. Now, look at Tamara. Yes, it does seem like she shops a lot, but those are all sponsored hauls on rotation (NaP, Missoma, Mytheresa). And what is she wearing on a daily? Same white Khaite top in 90% of her videos in the past three years. Notice, how every time she actually splurges on something, she wears it to death (black Bottega heel to every single fashion event this fashion month, anyone?). On the contrary, 99% of her purchases we never see again. Her wardrobe is not even that big, considering the amount of hauls. So, where is the clothes?
5. They went to Japan recently...What did they buy exactly? A Chrome hearts necklace and a tiny Chanel purse. Cash poor? Seemed super weird to me.
6. She receives her treatments (body/skin/hair/face/nail) from far remote locations. Why would you only go to Belgrade for facials, or only to Paris for body sculpting? That does not make sense, unless all these services are freebies. Note, how she stopped showing her body sculpting appointments all of a sudden.
7. I do know that top influencers might make € 10,000 and up per post. And she might have some investments. But their general lifestyle screams of a wannabe to me. Everything is always somehow in excess with her, so, that it makes you question the validity. Several of the same van Cleef&Aples necklaces/bracelets in different colors? Multiple of the same Hermes bags in different sizes? The most random Chanel items in a bulk? I don't know, I follow a good amount of fashion influencers, and their more selective and unique in their choices. Tamara reminds me of a hoarder. Remember, her blog name was (is?) All that glitters (...is not gold, isn't it?:sneaky:)
(btw, I'm an academic researcher, hence the rant 😅 )
All in all, her alleged lifestyle does not make any sense to me, unless, she's a trust fund baby, and she'll get her access once she's married, or something. Which contradicts with her sister's lifestyle. Personally, I see no other explanation to that level of mindless spending other than most of it is either returned, or fake.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
100k per year, if he makes that, is not enough to fund their/his lifestyle. Business class flights, Hermes, Nobu for dinners etc, he would be in debt. Add rent, food (questionable), gas to that… My bf makes just a tiny bit above 100k euros per year (in Europe) and he buys designer clothes from Rick Owens here and there (second hand). No way he would be able to fund Hermes, jewellery, business class tickets etc. One bag from Hermes would be his monthly salary + rent and zero savings. No way…

• Heart
Reactions: 18
100k per year, if he makes that, is not enough to fund their/his lifestyle. Business class flights, Hermes, Nobu for dinners etc, he would be in debt. Add rent, food (questionable), gas to that… My bf makes just a tiny bit above 100k euros per year (in Europe) and he buys designer clothes from Rick Owens here and there (second hand). No way he would be able to fund Hermes, jewellery, business class tickets etc. One bag from Hermes would be his monthly salary + rent and zero savings. No way…
Definitely with 100k per year you can't spend the way they do, even if they spend every last penny, which I sincerely hope they don't. I think they both make more than that, but also they get the majority of their things for free or very heavily discounted. For example, I don't think that -- minus Hermes and Chanel clothing -- she pays for any of her clothes. They are all bought with vouchers from Mytheresa, net a porter, and all the other stores she works with. Many of those clothes I would assume are also sent back, so she can use the voucher for something else. She also gets a lot of bags for free. Basically everything that isn't Hermes or Chanel she gets for free. I recently saw her unbox a new Dior, LV, and Loewe bag, which each cost $3-4k that she said were sent to her by the brands. Then she does a lot of sponsored posts for idyl, lilysilk, etc. And even more on Instagram. Those can be ~10-20k per post/ad, so it adds quite quickly. Basically, if all you have to pay for is rent (are they renting or have they bought?), Hermes and Chanel bags a few times a year and some expensive furniture, you can make it work. Most if not all their flight tickets and hotels are paid for by brands at this point.

Reactions: 9
Definitely with 100k per year you can't spend the way they do, even if they spend every last penny, which I sincerely hope they don't. I think they both make more than that, but also they get the majority of their things for free or very heavily discounted. For example, I don't think that -- minus Hermes and Chanel clothing -- she pays for any of her clothes. They are all bought with vouchers from Mytheresa, net a porter, and all the other stores she works with. Many of those clothes I would assume are also sent back, so she can use the voucher for something else. She also gets a lot of bags for free. Basically everything that isn't Hermes or Chanel she gets for free. I recently saw her unbox a new Dior, LV, and Loewe bag, which each cost $3-4k that she said were sent to her by the brands. Then she does a lot of sponsored posts for idyl, lilysilk, etc. And even more on Instagram. Those can be ~10-20k per post/ad, so it adds quite quickly. Basically, if all you have to pay for is rent (are they renting or have they bought?), Hermes and Chanel bags a few times a year and some expensive furniture, you can make it work. Most if not all their flight tickets and hotels are paid for by brands at this point.
I agree! I think he makes approx 100k per year and the rest is on Tamara. Fashion doesn’t pay that much, we could argue Tamara works in marketing 😄

Reactions: 6
Tamara, definitely, makes more than 100,000 per year.
But Fil is not an executive. They are in Milan, not Brussels. Would he be earning (salary) of 10,000+ per month? His appearance and habits do not communicate that, imo.
I totally agree with you that everything except for Hermes and Chanel (and van C&A and Cartier, if real) is a freebie.
Still, I do not get their distribution of income at all. I simply do not see it from wealthy people IRL, and from wealthier influencers as well.
The one influencer Tamara reminds me of in her spending habits is Claire Chanelle when she first got married to her trust fund baby husband. She was hoarding everything she could as well.

• Heart
they are both grifters and social climbers who fit together like hand in glove! she pays for everything since day 1 and then he reimburses with Hermes and a few sponsored rings that she markets as gifts from bebi

Bebi fast approaching 50 years old(!!!!) with no property or second pair of shoes to his name!

They are so cringe and must be unhappy when the lights go off. He is bored to death with her and she is resentful towards him as in her eyes she settled...

• Haha
I wouldn't be surprised if he makes quite a bit more than that. A friend of mine was an SA at Hermes in London and was making close to 70k, and sometimes more with bonus over his commission. At the end, he quit and started his own brand because he got tired of people driving him crazy trying to get a Birkin :D The stories he has told me are INSANE!!

Filippo seems to be organizing several high-end events for the company and travels a lot to attend/prepare shows; he also seems to be the one interacting with a lot of the press for Off-White collections, so he must be pretty high up, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's making closer to 250k a year. In fact, I kind of hope that he is, because if not, Tamara's expectation that he should buy her multiple Hermes/Chanel bags and jewellery every year if he can't afford it would be really awful.

Reactions: 4
Lol I saw online that his estimated net worth is $168K is $100K omg 😁 it could be true though
Another website says it's 7 mil (doubt that)
How did you find out that they owe nothing (or he doesn't own a house)?
If he is 50 he could have an ex-wife and kids he might have to support and properties he bought before Tamara which are his.
If Tetka is a gold digger, she would definitely do her research before settling down with him.
To me he is repulsive (his demeanour and his looks🤢 ). I know I shouldn't judge appearance but I can't imagine Tamara is only with him for free bags and his personality.
I think she wouldn't settle if he only made a couple hundred K a year which is NOT a lot of $$$ to fund this lifestyle even if most of the stuff is paid for
---
I wouldn't be surprised if he makes quite a bit more than that. A friend of mine was an SA at Hermes in London and was making close to 70k, and sometimes more with bonus over his commission. At the end, he quit and started his own brand because he got tired of people driving him crazy trying to get a Birkin :D The stories he has told me are INSANE!!

Filippo seems to be organizing several high-end events for the company and travels a lot to attend/prepare shows; he also seems to be the one interacting with a lot of the press for Off-White collections, so he must be pretty high up, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's making closer to 250k a year. In fact, I kind of hope that he is, because if not, Tamara's expectation that he should buy her multiple Hermes/Chanel bags and jewellery every year if he can't afford it would be really awful.
Same, my friend worked in a Valentino boutique in the mountains and it was similar to that. It was a seasonal job but she sould make 50K in 3 months or more and Philipo is not a SA

Reactions: 2
lol @250K in fashion, people in finance & IT in London are making that
directors in my company (one Tammy is showered with free hauls) is on 90K in London, bonus can be negotiated for top level exectives but trust me bebi is not on more than 100K Eur and that is a reach too!

She is the breadwinner in that relationship...

Reactions: 7
Tamara, definitely, makes more than 100,000 per year.
But Fil is not an executive. They are in Milan, not Brussels. Would he be earning (salary) of 10,000+ per month? His appearance and habits do not communicate that, imo.
I totally agree with you that everything except for Hermes and Chanel (and van C&A and Cartier, if real) is a freebie.
Still, I do not get their distribution of income at all. I simply do not see it from wealthy people IRL, and from wealthier influencers as well.
The one influencer Tamara reminds me of in her spending habits is Claire Chanelle when she first got married to her trust fund baby husband. She was hoarding everything she could as well.
I agree re: Claire btw. I don't follow her, but have seen a couple of her Hermes videos. The thing with Claire is, she buys like this because she can always fall back to her husband's money. There is a security pillow there that justifies her overspending.

I don't see a similar pillow with Tamara. She's still young and can work for several more years as an influencer, but if they're spending all their money, and have no investments, real-estate, etc. they could wake up with little one day; you can only make so much from selling used bags/shoes/clothes, especially if they are not pristine... It could also be a big shock if you've gotten used to this style of life of mindless spending.

If I were in her spot I would skip a few bags and get an apartment at least to rent and have as a side-income, but I think she's stuck in this endless circle of buying the next thing, unboxing it, new collection, new things to buy so that she's not left behind by the instagram/youtube algorithms. That can bleed you dry financially very quickly. Just her latest hermes bags (both crocodile) are several tens of thousands of dollars each!! And then right after 40-50k spent in Chanel!! More than most people make in a year.

For their sake, I hope that Filippo is smarter with his money and has some on the side for when the influencer gravy train dries up; but then again he bought thousands of dollars worth of an ashtray from chrome hearts, so I wouldn't bet my money on it... 😒

Reactions: 6
Sorry I can’t remember if these were already posted. I’m so confused as to what Tamara actually looks like irl. There are 100 different faces and edits.
IMG_9397.jpeg
IMG_9396.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.