Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched an interview she gave while she was in Serbia and they asked her about her spending habits. She said that they would be surprised to know that she saves 70% of her income monthly. She also said sve invests money in some business and she added that she doesn't own a property but would like to have one once she makes up her mind where she wants to live.
In my opinion, she is faking everything we see.

Reactions: 15
If he is 50 he could have an ex-wife and kids he might have to support and properties he bought before Tamara which are his.
He doesn't have an ex wife, or kids.
They wouldn't have to rent an AirB'n'B if he had properties, I suppose.

Reactions: 5
She also used to film in this apartment in Belgrade and say it was hers, that was in her delulu phase when she tried to convince herself that she has multiple properties-

let’s not forget that she claimed to have a property in London 🥲

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I watched an interview she gave while she was in Serbia and they asked her about her spending habits. She said that they would be surprised to know that she saves 70% of her income monthly. She also said sve invests money in some business and she added that she doesn't own a property but would like to have one once she makes up her mind where she wants to live.
I agree. For some reason, I just see them both as a pair of wannabees. Especially, Filippo, to my own surprise. Something is off with his demeanor. He is both condescending, controlling, self-absorbed, and clingy at the same time. They should probably think of sharing less to preserve the image.
---
Filippo seems to be organizing several high-end events for the company and travels a lot to attend/prepare shows; he also seems to be the one interacting with a lot of the press for Off-White collections, so he must be pretty high up, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's making closer to 250k a year. In fact, I kind of hope that he is, because if not, Tamara's expectation that he should buy her multiple Hermes/Chanel bags and jewellery every year if he can't afford it would be really awful.
To each their own, but for a man in his 50's he has little to no possessions if that's his level of income.
SA's can be making large commissions on sales, especially in seasonal jobs, where you also need to relocate for work.
If he's a full-time employee, I highly doubt there are salaries in Italy in those numbers. But I might be wrong, I'm not pushing.

Last edited:
Good point! She indeed talks about food a lot, and then shows an empty poke bowl container to prove she had eaten. A person with a healthy relationships with food would not do that, imho. I mean, I cannot imagine myself throwing my dirty empty lunchbox into my colleagues faces 🤪 She's acting like a toddler that secretly flashes food down the toilet/ gives to a pet and then shows mom an empty plate, as if they were finished.
---
On another note, the more I think about it and connect the dots, the more I'm convinced that she wears fakes 95% of the time.
My reasoning:
1. Fil is an employee, not a CEO, so, what is his salary, what do you, guys, think? Imo, it's € 100,000/year with bonuses, max. Would he be able to buy at least two Hermes bags for his girlfriend a year + jewelry?
2. It can be argued that he has some inheritance money/investments made, but think of his lifestyle before Tamara. Where did he even live before if they both rented at first? He had no car as well. He's wearing the same clothes, or at least he is not splurging on himself. He likes that Chrome hearts brand, but what does he buy from them mostly? Costume jewelry and sunglasses. I do not see rich habits there at all. For his age, he's not even a middle class Italian. And you tell me he's buying Hermes and diamond rings left and right? And again, for the man his age, he is not very well secured financially, again, imho.
3. Their summer vacations are all three-day breaks somewhere in Italy. Every. Single. Year. Exotic trips are all sponsored. Does this speak wealth to you?
4. Now, look at Tamara. Yes, it does seem like she shops a lot, but those are all sponsored hauls on rotation (NaP, Missoma, Mytheresa). And what is she wearing on a daily? Same white Khaite top in 90% of her videos in the past three years. Notice, how every time she actually splurges on something, she wears it to death (black Bottega heel to every single fashion event this fashion month, anyone?). On the contrary, 99% of her purchases we never see again. Her wardrobe is not even that big, considering the amount of hauls. So, where is the clothes?
5. They went to Japan recently...What did they buy exactly? A Chrome hearts necklace and a tiny Chanel purse. Cash poor? Seemed super weird to me.
6. She receives her treatments (body/skin/hair/face/nail) from far remote locations. Why would you only go to Belgrade for facials, or only to Paris for body sculpting? That does not make sense, unless all these services are freebies. Note, how she stopped showing her body sculpting appointments all of a sudden.
7. I do know that top influencers might make € 10,000 and up per post. And she might have some investments. But their general lifestyle screams of a wannabe to me. Everything is always somehow in excess with her, so, that it makes you question the validity. Several of the same van Cleef&Aples necklaces/bracelets in different colors? Multiple of the same Hermes bags in different sizes? The most random Chanel items in a bulk? I don't know, I follow a good amount of fashion influencers, and their more selective and unique in their choices. Tamara reminds me of a hoarder. Remember, her blog name was (is?) All that glitters (...is not gold, isn't it?:sneaky:)
(btw, I'm an academic researcher, hence the rant 😅 )
All in all, her alleged lifestyle does not make any sense to me, unless, she's a trust fund baby, and she'll get her access once she's married, or something. Which contradicts with her sister's lifestyle. Personally, I see no other explanation to that level of mindless spending other than most of it is either returned, or fake.
just one remark, maybe some of you do not know, the brands have generous discounts for employees
for example chanel has their own website for employees where they sell out of season pieces including bags with 30% off, they also have flash sales in US
one doesnt have to be directly employed by the brand but if you have a right connection you will be able to get stuff for funny money,
this goes for any brand and any employee it doesnt have to be SA, it can be an accountant
tetka has a lot of sponsorships now but brands still send her stuff which we do not see being unboxed anymore and I tend to believe that she has her team selling it as she was doing in the past
her stays are now for free (part of the trip/paid promotion) or tax write off

she sells anything and everyhting she doesnt need (and possibly swap with other desperates)

Reactions: 9
The same story as what she said years ago then, “I can’t make up my mind on where to buy” translates to “I can’t stop maxing out my credit cards on handbags and flights”. It does not take someone years to decide where to buy. Buy a terraced house in London and rent it out or buy one in Milan, you know, where you live 😂. If someone has money sitting in an account, it would be worth so much more put into property, the earlier the better with prices constantly rising. She thinks we’re all dumb.

OMG, I did not know Filipo was in his 50s? I mean he looks it but I assumed he was younger. Is he actually in his 50s?

Reactions: 10
OMG, I did not know Filipo was in his 50s? I mean he looks it but I assumed he was younger. Is he actually in his 50s?
Going by his Insta handle, he presumably was born in 1975, which makes him 48. However, I personally would think he's older, and not because of his beard. There are other signs of aging in people, especially, men, like, slower movements, changing posture, gestures, walk. If he is 48, I know men of his age that still look like boys in comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going by his Insta handle, he presumably was born in 1975, which makes him 48. However, I personally would think he's older, and not because of his beard. There are other signs of aging in people, especially, men, like, slower movements, changing posture, gestures, walk. If he is 48, I know men of his age that still look like boys in comparison.
I did some research. He was actually born in 1974. So he’s a year older than we thought, his birthday is in December so he’s 48, turning 49 at the end of the year. How old is Tamara?
I also found out there is absolutely no evidence of what his actual job is apart from what Tamara has alluded to and gossip sites have repeated. I’m not saying he doesn’t work for fashion brands but maybe he is just someone who sets up new stores or is a personal asisstant to people within the companies. If he was actually high up (like Tamara tries to make out when she exaggerated about how “close” he was to Virgil Abloh 🙄) surely he would be on Linkedin or have interviews in publications or at least be mentioned on legit websites. But there is nothing out there. He filed a company to pay tax in 2018 but it was dissolved by the government a couple of years later because he either hadn’t provided correct paperwork or hadn’t paid his tax bill. Hardly the rich, successful career guy Tamara pretends he is 😏.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I did some research. He was actually born in 1974. So he’s a year older than we thought, his birthday is in December so he’s 48, turning 49 at the end of the year. How old is Tamara?
I also found out there is absolutely no evidence of what his actual job is apart from what Tamara has alluded to and gossip sites have repeated. I’m not saying he doesn’t work for fashion brands but maybe he is just someone who sets up new stores or is a personal asisstant to people within the companies. If he was actually high up (like Tamara tries to make out when she exaggerated about how “close” he was to Virgil Abloh 🙄) surely he would be on Linkedin or have interviews in publications or at least be mentioned on legit websites. But there is nothing out there. He filed a company to pay tax in 2018 but it was dissolved by the government a couple of years later because he either hadn’t provided correct paperwork or hadn’t paid his tax bill. Hardly the rich, successful career guy Tamara pretends he is 😏.
That's what I'm saying! All professionals are highly visible online nowadays. If he's a freelancer, or an entrepreneur, where is his portfolio? If he owns shares in Off-White, then, why would he be organizing events?
Okay, not sure what's he's occupation now, but I found that he used to be a VIC manager at Balmain.
Here's a job offering for the same position at Kering group (Balenciaga) ("manage 1 person" lol)
There is no mention of a salary though.

Tamara is 34, btw.

Reactions: 6
A VIC salary is between €40-80k and average in Milan is €51k. Even if we pull an above average number out and it was €81k- we can safely assume that Filippo earns under €100k and that Tamara is the bread winner in that relationship (if she’s still getting paid for her Instagram work and not just YouTube money and freebies)

• Heart
From what I gathered he handles VIPs, organizes PR events for a brand. For example handles fittings for VIPs (not influencers), organizes parties etc. hardly a 250k per year job. People in fashion don’t earn well. Highly SUS he doesn’t have a LinkedIn page

• Heart
Maybe Filippo just comes from an affluent family? If he has investments or has been living in family properties, it's easier to get by even with a fashion salary. And if you have a financially secure background, it's not as important to be out there in every social media and network like the regular plebs.

Reactions: 1
Maybe Filippo just comes from an affluent family? If he has investments or has been living in family properties, it's easier to get by even with a fashion salary. And if you have a financially secure background, it's not as important to be out there in every social media and network like the regular plebs.
Well, then all Balmain (Filippo's late employer's) CEOs and Presidents of subdivisions are regular plebs, cause they are all on LinkedIn somehow (I just googled).

• Haha
In the new video Tamara addresses a few topics from here.
It seems that Fill wakes up early for the sake of their bright future, hence no inheritance 😉
She is not skinny and botched, she just "has problems with her bones, joints and ligaments". Tamara, hopefully you are healthy, if not take care of yourself.

Somebody here mentioned that we haven't seen the kitchen and voila! it's in the vlog.

I still can't understand how she settled with FT. Obviously, he is not that wealthy as she would like to be, he is not coming from an old money family, otherwise we would have seen the castle .😉 His whole appearance is weird, I would question his sexuality, if he wasn't with Tamara. For a man in his late 40s that job doesn't sound very serious (organising parties and dealing with vip clients).It seems he doesn't have any higher education and relies only on connections.

Anyway, let's see if there would be any wedding until "2026."

• Heart
Barely 3 min into the video she is a broken record again, repeating her pharmacy background and work ethics..just shut up and get to the point which is to show off her excessive shopping/ sponsored hauls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
In the new video Tamara addresses a few topics from here.
It seems that Fill wakes up early for the sake of their bright future, hence no inheritance 😉
She is not skinny and botched, she just "has problems with her bones, joints and ligaments". Tamara, hopefully you are healthy, if not take care of yourself.

Somebody here mentioned that we haven't seen the kitchen and voila! it's in the vlog.

I still can't understand how she settled with FT. Obviously, he is not that wealthy as she would like to be, he is not coming from an old money family, otherwise we would have seen the castle .😉 His whole appearance is weird, I would question his sexuality, if he wasn't with Tamara. For a man in his late 40s that job doesn't sound very serious (organising parties and dealing with vip clients).It seems he doesn't have any higher education and relies only on connections.

Anyway, let's see if there would be any wedding until "2026."
I had the idea that she wanted a partner like Jürgen (Xenia’s boyfriend and business partner at Attire) and Alex (Leonie’s boyfriend and business partner), but I guess there is something off about her that we don’t see that probably turns men off.

Of course, she always reads on here, or else she won’t have content.

Barely 3 min into the video she is a broken record again, repeating her pharmacy background and work ethics..just shut up and get to the point which is to show off her excessive shopping/ sponsored hauls
That’s her projecting to us that she works hard. I’d say all of her subscribers work 9-5 and the fact that influencers earn more than us is really
scary.

Is this seriously her kitchen? THAT massive diamond and this type of a kitchen? The sink is super cheap….

I finally saw her apartment in a vlog and I am shocked; now I see what you are talking about, definitely not super rich, not even close

And those ikea closets…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Is this seriously her kitchen? THAT massive diamond and this type of a kitchen? The sink is super cheap….

I finally saw her apartment in a vlog and I am shocked; now I see what you are talking about, definitely not super rich, not even close

And those ikea closets…
She’s wearing a Chanel top, which is more expensive than all of the furnitures and fixtures on the kitchen!

……and those white basic ass chairs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yes and she just mentioned that he talked to David Beckham as if they were close friends lol

I also couldn’t find anything on him
Tamara is 34

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.