Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't quote me on that one, but I do not remember her wearing any of her Hermes bags either:rolleyes:
she always had that hideous black The Row bag on her

right!
but might be also for "safety reasons" as she mentioned a few times. that she is driving, not walking because of the situation in paris, also when there was the jewellery dinner and she wore that huge collier and it was just a few meters to walk.

Reactions: 5
right!
but might be also for "safety reasons" as she mentioned a few times. that she is driving, not walking because of the situation in paris, also when there was the jewellery dinner and she wore that huge collier and it was just a few meters to walk.
khm, she doesn't drive :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
right!
It might be for safety reasons. She takes public transport everywhere. She is on her own, no Tam team around her. Nobody that follows her around with a camera. And all those other people who were there. Nobody would dare to wear their most expensive bags in the world to cater to the ultimate fashion crowd

I have no idea what was going on with her bags. I do know that she was one of the few* people who recycled her shoes. If you borrow an outfit that costs thousands, at least give us a shoe from the same collection

* The few people I follow did not repeat shoes or non Air-mezz bags. There might be people who wear the same shoes with different outfits but not the front row crowd. That and holding hands with Xenia or Caro made her look like a plus one

Reactions: 3
I have three questions regarding her Chanel haul:
1. Why would anyone think that actual slippers, like, homewear, (for indoors, Tamara!) are shoes??? The soles of footwear meant for inside is not the same as of outdoors shoes. People buy Chanel homewear too, Tamara. It does not mean that if it has a logo, its a fashion statement item!
2. Why would you splurge on a brand that stubbornly refuses to invite you to their shows no matter how hard you try?
3. Who in their right mind is going to wear that pink suit IRL if they are not a celebrity at 70's disco party?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have three questions regarding her Chanel haul:
1. Why would anyone think that actual slippers, like, homewear, (for indoors, Tamara!) are shoes??? The soles of footwear meant for inside is not the same as of outdoors shoes. People buy Chanel homewear too, Tamara. It does not mean that if it has a logo, its a fashion statement item!
2. Why would you splurge on a brand that stubbornly refuses to invite you to their shows no matter how hard you try?
3. Who in their right mind is going to wear that pink suit IRL if they are not a celebrity at 70's disco party?
Agree, the pink suit was a bit (read a lot) much :D I liked the top but the moment she paired it with the flared bottoms I was out! I liked the bags she bought though, beautiful caramel colors.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No matter how much invites she gets (or pays for) some brands are not inclusive. Fillipo seems tired and she totally doesn't look Parisian nor chic. Maybe it's because she really aged terribly due to terrible advice of professionals fillers and botox. I mean everyone in Hollywood has it but they look way better done. And her weight. She doesn't look Kate Moss heroin chick - Kate was naturally cheekbone and skinny and young. Way younger. teenager and in twenties. Now she looks rough after partying and fillers.
I never thought Tamara would reach new low looks wise due to human intervention. I also don't buy her looks. Not inspired, not fun.
I doubt that Tamara would lose sleep if she lost Van Cleef.. with her "buying" multiple birkin even exotic ones. Yet she doesn't wear it so it's suspicious.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone feels like she’s buying whatever at Chanel? Just to get something? It feels forced with a mix of most random items. Who buys 2-3 bags in one go? Did she spend like 40k? Who does that? Why? is this her shopping addiction screaming?

also that comment at the end “I didn’t really shop much this month” sis are you okay? That huge haul in London was nothing? What?

Reactions: 15
I think she needs time out to look after herself
Yesss!! I totally agree ! Everytime when I see her leathery skin and her weird bumbs all over her face , I think the same. Do some skin treatment , Olivia Palermo has a great skin and she shows often that she goes to a doc to do laser

Anyone feels like she’s buying whatever at Chanel? Just to get something? It feels forced with a mix of most random items. Who buys 2-3 bags in one go? Did she spend like 40k? Who does that? Why? is this her shopping addiction screaming?

also that comment at the end “I didn’t really shop much this month” sis are you okay? That huge haul in London was nothing? What?

Her chanel shopping is like how Victoria shops for YSL - desparately getting attention for that elusive frow invite to their runway shows.

Reactions: 12
Me. She looks bored like she bought whatever. she needed to buy something. and this was all they had in store.

Reactions: 9
Me. She looks bored like she bought whatever. she needed to buy something. and this was all they had in store.
Same. And it's not the first time I get a feeling like that from her Chanel hauls. She seems to have zero interest in any of the items. And yes, she said, that they had nothing in her size in the colours she liked. Then, WHY would you buy something you do not like??? It's as if she's on some kind of schedule to buy for an X amount of money from them in X amount times per year to get a show invite, or something?

Still cannot get over that pink shimmering suit, given that her whole entire PFW wardrobe was black.
And do not even get me started on that beige shopper. That bag looks cheap, and I do not care that it has a tacky Chanel logo.

Reactions: 10
Fast forward the CHANEL haul - all that useless mindless talk the actual unboxing/ reveal is just 3 min worth of content.

Dun need to hear her useless justification cos her reasoning is never consistent and real. Just really gibberish.

Reactions: 6

Well, technically she didn’t shop much, because she sent 90% of those items back. :ROFLMAO:
Perhaps all this crazy weight loss is from running to return items left and right.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
does she do anything but shop daily and travel to film sponsored content?
like at least a hobby or smth not clothes related?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even regarding clothes has she ever mentioned any interest in going to museums or fashion exhibitions? Learning more about the designer apart from her PR trips? Watched any films or shows that are not trending on Netflix?

• Haha
Xenia is an airhead and Tamara acts like she wants to be liked by the most popular high school airhead

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just found this thread after watching several of her videos. Pleas don't be annoyed but I have a few questions:
Their proposal video - I meaan this felt like a set up, anyone would have guessed what was gonna happen... Also who talks like this? I love you babyyyy I love you moreeee Especially on camera, super cringe, her future husband comes across as gay/bi, I have a gaydar lol
I like her jewelry in general but not the ring. It looks cloudy af. I have a smaller engagement ring and it is very shiny. I doubt it's a moissanite because moissanite has a weird/ranibowy shine to it. This one seems to be diamond/lab diamond of a very low quality. A stone of this size should shine like crazy if it was real.
I can't figure out her accent, is she Serbian? Trust fund baby or self-made?
Someone mentioned she uses airbnbs and pretends it's her apartment/house? Is that true?
She does shop/travel a lot and it seems like Filipo? has $$ so could be the explanation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.