Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's so thin...
If you haven't seen her boobs yet, well... Here you are.
My God, what's up with her skin?? Her arms have 0 muscle tone, it's sad to see her like this.
I get the whole 90s' coke model look, but pick up a weight and do some lateral raises for the sake of your physical health.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The fashion week video could have been 1m20s for the amount of invitations she got.

About her boobs- is it quiet luxury/ old money to see she has a mole next to her nipple? She needs to go to a reputable surgeon to get her implants replaced not to wherever they’ll give her a freebie in Serbia.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Medical professional" should know better.
Can't wait to see her look in 10 years ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, hello everyone :)
I just couldn't hold it in any longer😅 She is the most self-centered person I've ever encountered.
"I'm 64% good in everything, like, NATURALLY", oh, c'mon🤪 (from her latest "25 intriguing questions")
She should stop making these ridiculous Q&A style videos, they do her no favor. Every question is clearly made up by herself for a chance to self-worship. It's the same "achievements" and "traits" over and over again: humble, disciplined, hard-working, kind, good in networking, everyone is fake in fashion besides me-me-me...Tamara, humble people do not announce their traits, they let others make their own judgement.
Even her front row interviews revolve around her precious persona ("So, tell me, how much you like me, Caro!").
You can literally sense it each time she "interviews" someone, how little interest she actually has in a person, and how they clearly feel it from the way she talks to them.
Oh, I cannot..." the bestest" of the best tetkas in the whole entire world. 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She could have done so much better with that AP ad by making a little fun of herself, and not someone else. For instance, Fil could have asked her, what she wants for Christmas, and she could reply "AP", but pronounced as "baguette", and then film herself unwrapping the baguette under the Christmas tree.

As for how skinny she has become, she'll realize soon, that 90's heroin chic is not for 30+ girls, because your skin is not that elastic anymore, and looks saggy, unfortunately. She's aging herself a lot with that "look". Especially, the hands.

Reactions: 13
Honestly, I’m concerned for her health after seeing her Givenchy TikTok today. She looks unwell and her skeletal figure is triggering to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Honestly, I’m concerned for her health after seeing her Givenchy TikTok today. She looks unwell and her skeletal figure is triggering to me.
There is a lot triggering. Her figure, her eyes, her manic behaviour, her talking about food and coffee. In fashion it was always preferred to be thin but she definitely crossed a line.

Do you watch thinspiration video's? I noticed that when Tamara started to loose weight her behaviour looks like that of Eugenia Cooney. The way she wobbles and suddenly picks heavy things up. Tamara never did that before. It does make her video's harder to watch.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did she say „It’s our 1st date anniversary, we went out for the first time 3 years and 7 months ago”. How’s that an anniversary then?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
1696608824321.png
1696608916229.png
other than her raptor hand, did she have the threading done? there are 2 distinct lines on her cheeks pulling

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Could someone, please, explain to me, why wouldn't she adjust the size of her engagement ring? I would totally go nuts if my huge as* rind dangled like this.

Reactions: 11
Could someone, please, explain to me, why wouldn't she adjust the size of her engagement ring? I would totally go nuts if my huge as* rind dangled like this.
1.because its fake diamond
2.people would TINK she is not engaged during fashun week

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So she said in the video that is was a joke with AP and people did not get it !! Say sorry you stupid !!!

Raptor hands ! I like that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ouuuuf. i watched part of the pfw vlog and there are a few things i already noticed.
1. she has such a big team and she is acting like a super star with all the planing and organisation in her room etc.
caro f.e. doesn't seem to have such a big team and all that help.
2. she doesn't wear her "own" jewellery to events, like the van cleef necklace or other stuff she owns, she is only wearing it in videos where she's alone/with filipo, so that nobody can notice that it's fake maybe?!
3. i don't like, that she really doesn't go with the vibe of the designer with her styling. her looks are just a mix of pieces thrown together and her hair and makeup ist too much and doesn't meet the designer's asthetic. she is wearing a ton of makeup to isabel marant f.e. and i would have preferred a more parisian look that fits the designer's vibe.
4. her filler/botox/boobs... it's out of control.
5. someone here mentioned that she throws her things and doesn't really handle with care. think it wasn't really nice how she throws the vb coffee mug/tumbler in the bag and before she said she loves it and it's so great. her over-the-top love always doesn't go together with her behaviour how she treats things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Reactions: 5
She never apologised or took accountability. Even after the backlash she said her followers didn’t like it for some reason- the reason was that her “joke” was only a joke when people didn’t like her snobby personality. Saying for some reason shows she didn’t read any of their comments explaining why they didn’t like it and so she can’t have learnt from it.
IMG_8576.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Guys. I’m so sad. I absolutely loved the LV dress that Tamara tried on at her fitting but it’s legit nearly $60k?!?! I actually was considering a splurge if it were $5-7k but WTF! Things are getting out of control and this is legit some eat the rich sh!t!

Why was she not able to film the Row show?

Day two hair she says is Parisian chic and classic. It’s a half pulled pony bun. 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 13
2. she doesn't wear her "own" jewellery to events, like the van cleef necklace or other stuff she owns, she is only wearing it in videos where she's alone/with filipo, so that nobody can notice that it's fake maybe?!
don't quote me on that one, but I do not remember her wearing any of her Hermes bags either:rolleyes:
she always had that hideous black The Row bag on her

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.