Tamara Kalinic #17 She has a ring, but she’s hauling all the bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Broken record is so cringe. she seems really stuck and talks non stop without thinking.

Reactions: 7
In the new video Tamara addresses a few topics from here.
It seems that Fill wakes up early for the sake of their bright future, hence no inheritance 😉
She is not skinny and botched, she just "has problems with her bones, joints and ligaments". Tamara, hopefully you are healthy, if not take care of yourself.
Yes, I've noticed that too!
Yes, he works really hard, wakes up early, goes on trips, all for the sake of their future babies. Right. He's not self-employed, isn't he? Salary is a salary, no matter how early you wake up, it won't increase unless you get promoted.
As for her build, I cannot get who she's trying to fool? Her natural shape photos are all over the Internet.

Btw, what do you, guys, think of her vintage Hermes purchase? I know what she was talking about when she said she was looking to buy an aged Birkin, and she also included the right photos, but then she presented something completely different? How is that a worn and deformed Birkin (which is actually a thing)? Her justification for that bag purchase made no sense to me. There is definitely a huge difference in appearance between those deformed Birkins and her structured scratched version? Why would someone even buy a scratched bag?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Does anyone else eat a pancake/crepe like this?!
This is again to prove us that she eats.

Btw, what do you, guys, think of her vintage Hermes purchase? I know what she was talking about when she said she was looking to buy an aged Birkin, and she also included the right photos, but then she presented something completely different? How is that a worn and deformed Birkin (which is actually a thing)? Her justification for that bag purchase made no sense to me. There is definitely a huge difference in appearance between those deformed Birkins and her structured scratched version? Why would someone even buy a scratched bag?
This purchase doesn't make any sense, especially after so many statements from her that she would never buy a vintage Hermes, because of her robbery. Really strange choice to buy this second hand bag when she has so many almost identical Hermes bags 🤔 Maybe she is going to advertise the place she bought it from with the usual "so many of you asked me where I bought the bag from" .😄

Reactions: 8
Is this seriously her kitchen? THAT massive diamond and this type of a kitchen? The sink is super cheap….

I finally saw her apartment in a vlog and I am shocked; now I see what you are talking about, definitely not super rich, not even close

And those ikea closets…

Highly because they are renting so they arent really investing in expensive carpentry which are built in, and only “splurge on furniture pieces” which they can bring along to their own place if they ever purchase one.

Reactions: 7
So funny seeing my elementary school in her videos. Didn’t she already buy the birkin 40 from someone she knows or something like that?

Reactions: 1
The way she collects her birkins and kellys is just ridiculous- seriously after a few - they all LOOK THE SAME do you need one in every neutral color - her shelf of chanel flap bag is also looking more and more ridiculous. And she was showing off all her Chanel shoes… the Chanel begging is getting quite hilarious by now. And why would she pay way more for the “vintage” bag when she can pay retail for her quota bags in store?

• Heart
Maybe she is going to advertise the place she bought it from with the usual "so many of you asked me where I bought the bag from" .😄
This! I think you're spot on. I remember an influencer (was it Victoria ITF? 🧐) getting a second hand Hermes and then advertising for RealReal, or something like that.
---
The way she collects her birkins and kellys is just ridiculous- seriously after a few - they all LOOK THE SAME do you need one in every neutral color - her shelf of chanel flap bag is also looking more and more ridiculous. And she was showing off all her Chanel shoes… the Chanel begging is getting quite hilarious by now. And why would she pay way more for the “vintage” bag when she can pay retail for her quota bags in store?
She's hoarding, not collecting😁 I see people getting such interesting and unusual colors/materials/designs, and she only gets what's being thrown at her. Same as with her Chanel items.

Reactions: 6
Is this seriously her kitchen? THAT massive diamond and this type of a kitchen? The sink is super cheap….

I finally saw her apartment in a vlog and I am shocked; now I see what you are talking about, definitely not super rich, not even close

And those ikea closets…
And the ikea table you can see 😂

Reactions: 5
Highly because they are renting so they arent really investing in expensive carpentry which are built in, and only “splurge on furniture pieces” which they can bring along to their own place if they ever purchase one.
And? They could have still rented a place with gorgeous finishings..they chose to rent this one…

Reactions: 5
Who wants to bet that she will eventually by an apartment in Belgrade (Kings Circle). She was there at the promotion event, she is connected to shady people and I read somewhere that she said she would maybe buy a flat in Belgrade. And lets face it that would be the only place where she could afford it (especially with probably a lot of advertisement and discounts that she will receive)

Reactions: 3
Her kitchen looks like one of a budget hotel. Everything about her screams budget! How gorgeous is Xenia’s apartment in Paris in comparison? Leonie’s London pad is empty but is stunnINK also

She can keep on asking… when she was filing in the UK she was getting around 200k per year with 30-100k the years before that. Any YouTube checker states she earns around 40k from YT annually. While she is probably earning 100-200 on top of that, most of her life really is gifted.

My company worked with one of the Germans (won’t say who) and the rate was 15k which we managed to haggle to a lower price. I’ll reach out to the socials person to see if we have Tamara’s rate pack.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can keep on asking… when she was filing in the UK she was getting around 200k per year with 30-100k the years before that. Any YouTube checker states she earns around 40k from YT annually. While she is probably earning 100-200 on top of that, most of her life really is gifted.

My company worked with one of the Germans (won’t say who) and the rate was 15k which we managed to haggle to a lower price. I’ll reach out to the socials person to see if we have Tamara’s rate pack.
Pleeeeeeeeease do that 🥹🥹🥹

Reactions: 2
This! I think you're spot on. I remember an influencer (was it Victoria ITF? 🧐) getting a second hand Hermes and then advertising for RealReal, or something like that.
---

She's hoarding, not collecting😁 I see people getting such interesting and unusual colors/materials/designs, and she only gets what's being thrown at her. Same as with her Chanel items.
Every time she gets another one, it diminishes the ones she already has.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.